Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38502 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by gaddafe(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
madprof:

Na lie, my friend. If dem dey, oya wey dia picture?

Trust me there are  more prettier ladies than this in the force. No be lie.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by madprof(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
houvest:

7 pages on this? SMH.

How dat one consign you? Look, if you provoke me, e go reach 20 pages b4 morning. tongue
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by sbeezy8: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2012
Someone on my twitter retweeted her pic  and shes from the north not ibo- she doesnt even look igbo sef WTF she looks very youthful.

Shes fukin Average what the hell are you people yarning about?

EzeUche:

Don't start with me!  angry
How many Fulani have you met in your lifetime?
So they are pretty, because they are fair? Here go you Yorubas again with this fair skin color obsession.

Whos said anything about yoruba or fulani or dark skin or light skin. Ive seen MANY fulani from Different country and Majority are not light but brown-to light with some dark ones esp senegal/ sometimes gambia/area.

Small dik ibo boy!

anyway sha
[size=14pt]she Average. scale on 1-10 she bout a 5-6[/size]

ThiefOfHearts:

Igbo women are Muslimahs now?

She looks like a typical pretty Hausa or Fulani girl. Stop claiming.

ummmm shes ok but "typical pretty hausa fulani". . . . . . - i dont know was in Abj not too long ago and Majority of the hausa-fulani girls were average. . . . in my book. Tho there were some fine ones but def not enough to say "typical pretty hausa  or fulani girl".
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by sbeezy8: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2012
If I saw her I wouldn't really be excited or impressed she alright tho. . .
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jara: 1:41am On Jan 22, 2012
Do not forget Ester Smart, the peace keeper soldier sentenced for protesting denial of their earned money.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286487.0.html
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by HISchild: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2012
gentlemen, relax - "Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids." - Prov 6:25

----
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jessechinex: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2012
I don't tink dat girl pass through military if she's really a soldier.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jessechinex: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2012
Goodluck must have asked d girl 2 go out and she refused, that's y he sent her in d front among soldier 2 keep peace.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by write2me(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2012
I believe it's her desire, that was why she joined the Army. Go on babe, do your thing.cheers.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ojeffo: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
Common Sense should hv told u guys dt this is a Nollywood movie set, the girl is on set shooting a movie.check d background,d guys there are totally relaxed and also check the headtie on her head b4 she put on d helmet(to avoid free barber),  
\ =D /
|
/I\ ,
' ‎​  LAFF DON MAKE MY PRICK STAND! .All the same,pretty chick
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
This is probably from a movie set
but if its 4 real Im sure the ogas will be having a field day hitting that.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
I would gladly be her prisoner of war for eternity
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
BH has infilterated the militery grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
almost 16,000 views.

chai!!

people are starved for female company, for real.

thought yall are the cream of the crop and VIPs who can have any girl they want irrespective of location or ethnicity, being nigerian men?

so how do we explain this panting over an average nigerian looking lady?

very puzzling!!!!!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by muyoto: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
where's the rest of her?? tongue
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ono(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
Keneking:

BH has infilterated the militery

loool
grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
Babzilla:

This is probably from a movie set
but if its 4 real Im sure the ogas will be having a field day hitting that.

Sure. But then, of course, it's NOT for real. The ear rings and scarf give her away. All our arguments have been largely hypothetical - IF she indeed was a Nigerian soldier, she'd be the prettiest there ever was. But we know, really, that she's not. If perchance, 'by mistake', she were, all her micro and macro ogas would have bleeped her to death by now. . .she would have lost all that 'freshness' within a month of her enlistment. We know how things work in this part of the world.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^ Gaddem realist grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by cfours: 2:13am On Jan 23, 2012
"pretty soldier." that's an oxymoron.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 3:47am On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

almost 16,000 views.

chai!!

people are starved for female company, for real.

thought yall are the cream of the crop and VIPs who can have any girl they want irrespective of location or ethnicity, being nigerian men?

so how do we explain this panting over an average nigerian looking lady?

very puzzling!!!!!
No be starvation of female company. That is why you will find a man doing his maid, the guguru seller, the restaurant girl or any other so called low class girl.Many powerful and important people readily come to mind. It is a MAN thing. U grab?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 4:06am On Jan 23, 2012
^you are the one not grabbing here.

if you people have access to every woman in the world, then why are you all salivating over a nigerian-looking lady with average looks.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tsniper1: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2012
Like someone earlier commented, She is a young Cadet at the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna. Sweet baby Goddess, javascript:void(0);
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by dokkyelele(f): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Na waaaah oooo!
I cant blame anybody but the poster that went to copy Billa's Movie Location picture from her facebook album and paste it for Niaralanders to fight on it and also to the moderators who did not confirmed the true identity before staging it on front page.
Wake up dudes, there are about 200 pictures and all is about a film coming out soon.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2012
Who is Billa?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by dokkyelele(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2012
Seun:

Who is Billa?

Billa is the girl's name. The funnies part she is not even a Nigerian, her parent moved to Nigeria as a contractor and gave birth to her here while she is still schooling and getting flare for acting. That movie name is 'Gangters Paradise' still pending for Production.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Who said there are no pretty girls in nigerian army? F.u.ck ur azze$

in this link is a picture of nigerian female trooper who is a team leader in nigerian army mission in Mali!
https://www.nairaland.com/849986/picture-prettiest-soldier-nigeria

you can confirm here : at
http://beegeagle.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ugwuanyi1996(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
ajadek:
How are wish, i will just remove that cloth and put on wedding germ.
so u don't want to fight insurgency is wedding that u are talking about. Anyway the girl in question is to beautiful to be a soldier
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
borrow pose
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by bakila: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
mpmp:
Pretty lady?

Pretty Lady?

unfortunately, she an Hajia. Can she speak English?

Unfortunately too, the next 60year old Alhaji can still marry her as a 5th wife, and she wont have a choice in the name of Allah.

Has that northern governor who married a 15-year old seen this army chic yet?
Can you write English? You are AN Orangutan, in A big slum. Who does not know when to use "is" or "a" in the right places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East / NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.