Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Schengen Visa Assistance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Assistance (20189 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / United State Visa Assistance Is Needed / Schengen Visa Assistance Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa Assistance by avenza: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2012
Dear friends of nairaland. i have been visiting this forum but i just registered . so that i can post comments,

please i need shengen visa, purpose of my travel is for tourism, i have applied before but was refused 7 months ago (switz), so please i need professional agent or person who can assist me in getting the visa,
the reason for refusal was as follows

1) that i dont have sufficient fund that will take me during my stay of 2 weeks( but i had 2,150,000 + as my balance
2) that they are not convinced that i will leave the territory after my visa expiration.

so pls i need expert that will guide me this time around thanks so much for your anticipated response
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Davedavy: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2012
avenza:

Dear  friends of nairaland. i have been visiting this forum but i just registered . so that i can post comments,

please i need shengen visa, purpose of my travel is for tourism, i have applied before but was refused 7 months ago (switz), s[b]o please i need professional agent or person who can assist me in getting the visa, [/b]
the reason for refusal was as follows

1)  that i dont have sufficient fund that will take me  during my stay of 2 weeks( but i had  2,150,000 + as my balance
2) that they are not convinced that i will leave the territory after my visa expiration.

so pls  i need  expert that will guide me this time around thanks so much for your anticipated response

You do not need any agent to help you secure a tourist visa.you can do it yourself.A visa request is examined on the basis of the application form, the supporting documentation and information provided by the applicant,there is really nothing agents will do that you can't do yourself.

1)  that i dont have sufficient fund that will take me  during my stay of 2 weeks( but i had  2,150,000 + as my balance The statement of account you presented,did it have a regular inflow and outflow of cash or just a lump sum deposit?

2) that they are not convinced that i will leave the territory after my visa expiration. What document(s) did you present to show you have strong ties to Nigeria?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by avenza: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2012
@dav thanks for your response i have been runing the account for over 3yrs. so i didnt lodge the money cos of the visa purpose pls as for the strong tie to nigeria, i submitted my company reg certificate and other relevant documents, so i dont know how to prove strong tie but i will be glad if you could help.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by damola1: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2012
avenza:

@dav thanks for your response i have been runing the account for over 3yrs. so i didnt lodge the money cos of the visa purpose pls as for the strong tie to nigeria, i submitted my company reg certificate and other relevant documents, so i dont know how to prove strong tie but i will be glad if you could help.

What do you mean by other relevant document?, Anybody can own a company and forget about it. But not anybody will forget his wife & kid, not anybody will dump his house, do you've anything that shows you are tied to Nigeria?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by osarodon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
Please I will like to attend a conference in Munich Germany this year and the organizers only sent me a letter of invitation which is not registered with any Germany local authorities, what are the chances of this type of invitation letter.
Note:
This company is not based in Germany, they are only using there as a venue for this year conference. I actually used the same type of invitation letter for applying for a UK visa last year and this enabled me to attend last year's conference in London.

I will appreciate your prompt responses and thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
@VISA+ You are a thief angry
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by VISA1: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2012
@Bandiejay (Seun Coded).

1. I don't think you have the right to call me a thief, I just realized Nairaland makes a good avenue to reach out. Kindly sheath your sword.
2. I do run a successful travel agency in Abuja and every business man has a right to attract clients and grow.
3. If you do have any Visa issues, you a welcome to call me, I'll invite you to Abuja and we can take it from there.

4. If you do not have any Visa issues, kindly let my posts be and allow others to benefit from my connections. Thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by osarodon(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Visa+,

Why was your post removed?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by VISA1: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
@osarodon
I came here with the best of intentions and posted an ad for Visa stuff (still not been told why it was deleted).

Now following the deleting was insults from 'bandiejay' and I'm still trying to understand the whole thing here.

From all indications bandiejay and justwise (our moderator) seem to be killing the forum by talking down on others.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-553918.0.html

A situation I find very disturbing.

@bandiejay and @justwise

if you mean well trying to stop people from being scammed good but if you've made a mistake about just Insulting me(in the case of bandiejay) or just deleting my posts without reason and/or reason explained(in justwise's case) I'll advice you both to encourage undertanding by admitting it and explaining the reasons behind your actions.

I'm learning too,  that I know, what I dont want to swallow is bandiejay insults.

@justwise kindly do something about your friend bandiejay.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
@VISA Man am not a MOD just love tackling people of your Type on Visa Scams  cheesy
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by VISA1: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
What gives you the right to tag everyone a scammer or a thief. If you can't verify, play safe. It's like waging a war without knowing who the enemy is. I just want you to undertsand that yes,  their are scammers and yes ,  there are people who asides practicing as "lawyers" for example have a long term experience working things from a more professional perspective. You cannot tag just about anyone you wish to tag. If I had my "17 year old daughter" doing my posts for me and you insulted her like you did me I would hunt for you personally. Please sheath your sword.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
VISA+:

What gives you the right to tag everyone a scammer or a thief. If you can't verify, play safe. It's like waging a war without knowing who the enemy is. I just want you to undertsand that yes,  their are scammers and yes ,  there are people who asides practicing as "lawyers" for example have a long term experience working things from a more professional perspective. You cannot tag just about anyone you wish to tag. If I had my "17 year old daughter" doing my posts for me and you insulted her like you did me I would hunt for you personally. Please sheath your sword.

undecided  is she beautiful? Also Is that a threat?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
More!
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by assortedaka247: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Deleted
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by TahaWaqar: 2:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Hi, French Embassy in London has rejected my Schengen visa on 25 September 2012. The reason for rejection was "The purpose and proof of the intended stay was not reliable". I have read on internet that if some embassy rejects your visa then you cant get schengen visa again from any other country unless covered by a new visa from that same consulate(is it true??). I need to know that if I apply again for schengen visa from French embassy in Pakistan will they reject my visa on the ground that embassy in London has rejected my visa before. I dont want to apply again from London as I am leaving for my home country in some days time. the same embassy in London has issues me a Schengen visa earlier this year and it was Multiple entry 2 months but second time they reject. Please tell me is it necessaryfor me to reapply from the same consulate again to get a rejection covered so I can get further visa from another consulate.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Davedavy: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Taha Waqar: I have read on internet that if some embassy rejects your visa then you cant get schengen visa again from any other country unless covered by a new visa from that same consulate(is it true??).

No,it's not true.Each time you apply for a Shengen visa,your application will be assessed based on your present condition and your supporting documents.Prior refusal does not necessarily mean automatic subsequent refusals.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls house, I want to visit my sister in portugal. She's married there and she's now a citizen.Can some1 hlp me with steps on how to get the application form and how to submit it?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by TCann(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=16pt]A FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT THE UK VISA HERE IN NAIJA AND ON GETTING TO UK, WISHES TO SIDE STEP INTO GERMANY FOR A WEEKEND SIGHT SEEING. TIME IS AGAINST HIM TO APPLY AND GET APPOINTMENT FOR THE GERMAN SHENGHEN VISA HERE IN NAIJA AS HE PLANS TO LEAVE FOR THE UK 1ST WEEK IN JUNE.

QUESTION IS:

CAN HE GET TO UK AND MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR A GERMAN VISA AT THE GERMAN CONSULATE IN LONDON, TO MAKE THE WEEKEND VISIT TO GERMANY FROM LONDON?[/size]

THANK YOU.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by tzetzefly(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-Cann:
[size=16pt]A FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT THE UK VISA HERE IN NAIJA AND ON GETTING TO UK, WISHES TO SIDE STEP INTO GERMANY FOR A WEEKEND SIGHT SEEING. TIME IS AGAINST HIM TO APPLY AND GET APPOINTMENT FOR THE GERMAN SHENGHEN VISA HERE IN NAIJA AS HE PLANS TO LEAVE FOR THE UK 1ST WEEK IN JUNE.

QUESTION IS:

CAN HE GET TO UK AND MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR A GERMAN VISA AT THE GERMAN CONSULATE IN LONDON, TO MAKE THE WEEKEND VISIT TO GERMANY FROM LONDON?[/size]

THANK YOU.

Impossible without a resident permit in the UK....
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-Cann:

QUESTION IS:

THANK YOU.
Ask your questions in the UK thread....
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by TCann(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2013
[size=16pt]THANK YOU[/size]
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by mimmy1(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2013
Hello everyone, pls. I need some help on how I can get a schengen visa entry through Germany . My sister is going for an official duty, she has gotten her visa already through her office but she wants me to come with her. Am so confused I don't know where to start. Can someone help pls.
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, i'm willing to travel to the France in February and below are the list of documents i intend to submit

1. Nigerian passport
2. 2 Passport photographs
3. Complete visa application form
4. 3 months bank statement
5. Company registration documents
6. Evidence of Tax returns
7. Shares certificate
etc

what do you think i should remove or add to the list of documents above? your positive response would be appreciated.

Thank You
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
folajoseph:
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, i'm willing to travel to the France in February and below are the list of documents i intend to submit

1. Nigerian passport
2. 2 Passport photographs
3. Complete visa application form
4. 3 months bank statement
5. Company registration documents
6. Evidence of Tax returns
7. Shares certificate
etc

what do you think i should remove or add to the list of documents above? your positive response would be appreciated.

Thank You

were u able to get the visa?
Re: Schengen Visa Assistance by smartchoice900: 6:58pm On May 07, 2019
Fine

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Killed Abroad And Perish On The Mediterranean / Petrol Tanker Carrying Fuel Explodes In Anthony Village (photos) / 24 Persons Cheat Death As Boats Capsize In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.