Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves (7551 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Seun(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2007
Are there any actors or actressed on Nairaland?
What about aspiring actors and aspiring actresses?
TV Actors, movie actors, drama actors, or music video performers?

If so, can you introduce yourselves? We would like to get to know you.
PS: A picture is worth a thousand words. Let us see what you look like, too.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by femib26(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2007
femi bolorunde

actor, director, producer (super story, everyday people, cyberia (soaps), other movies of course. No pix pls.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by bballchick(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
me, i aint an actor or an actress, im an asipiring business manager as i study business management, datz sounds more normal than acting, i guess,
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Seun(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2007
Hello Femi,

Pleased to meet ya!
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ST3V3(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
STEPHEN.
Actor/model (part time) as im in full time education.

Role(s);
Musical Video (War child), The castings factory, liverpool.
Toxteth tv.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by lucyc(f): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2007
I am an actress but only in china (twins missions).I dont have enough courage to venture into nollywood because of the odd stories we hear over here about our actors and actresses.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by remedies4a(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2007
a sound producer; has done some sound tracks
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by collinx(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
oga seun please tell other professionals to introduce themselves too.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by digikid(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2007
Just wanted to say big up to all the actors and actresses! If you have original video content upload it to http://viewnaija.com you could win the brand new iPod.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ogalanya(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2007
My name is LSF ogalanya, i featured in 'nairaland' parts 1 & 2, oga seun, na lie?
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ifyalways(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2007
Dreams.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by kerenkeke(f): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2007
keren ast an actress university of abuja theatre arts department
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by djcrooky(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2007
hey am 16 and also an aspiring, i have a group that act also thouh we are little in number
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by heyo: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2007
am an aspiring nollywood actor but 4 now i do stage plays,i want 2 elevate 2 movies.I hav been in2 acting since childhood actually my first love b4 i discovered my music talent altho am in2 music rite now but wit tyme i'l venture into acting also.sorry no pics,but if u wanna see me watch this year's edition of street 2 star,i'l b answerin ma real name "tammy".
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by dustiniyke: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2007
BABA seun i had been following your post for 6months now wiating endless to see you do the miracle which i would like to part of.
my names dustin iyke, a writer,actor and astistic director also good in reviews.
i would be greatful if you want make history with me.i had been on research and reviews on nigerian movies why is not internationally accepted, non of them has not pick an international award.on my research i decieded to put a movie that will take the world by surprise.i have finnsh the script writting, i have met some producers, directors but i found out that every body want a sharp asarp runs.am sorry to say my friends calls nigeria movie THE STORIES MY MOTHER TOLD cos of lack of creativity.i have quality script that can win an award if you are intrested and willing to make history you can hockme up on my hot line 08064652373. or 08076442269. many producer and director have try to buy me on sharp sharp movie making and i said no to them.my research for years will not be wasted on selfish intrest. you are welcome to share my view with me
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by yicob(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2007
me self dey act o. i do one film with nicholas ca*e
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by rufaai(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
Nice thread grin

Love to see the Aspiring and already made actors and actress! - Wish you be best of luck in the movie industry and you all be the stars accross the world, Amen.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by vic4vi(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2007
well thank God for this topic i am an aspiring actor by name james agba i am writing my story now and i will need a producer and a director.when am through with the story
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by crazyT(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2007
I am a producer and director of many Nollywood films among them are Under pressure, Holland Heat, Dapo Junior, Price of Survival etc,  So what's my name
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by bikokwe(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2007
Have done just one.a christian production by the redeemed christian fellowship igbinedion university chapter its titled 'LAST MOMENT' we will be launchin it in about a month's time.Am also a comedian an a show organiser .I will be havin a show on the 4th of nov in IUO okada. luv u all.bye
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by raydome(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2007
Lets be truthful to ourself,have we started movies in Nigeria, do we call all these movies? Actor and actresses would you buy the films you act in?
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by champredd(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2007
raydome:

Lets be truthful to ourself,have we started movies in Nigeria, do we call all these movies? Actor and actresses would you buy the films you act in?
What attributes makes Nigerian films not to qualify as movies. Foreign standards or Western standards?
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by excel12(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2007
I am Richard Mofe Damijo grin grin
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by beebaybee(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2007
Actress, model, dancer, singer and cheorographer
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by clutch162(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
i featured as one of the guys that pulled the MTN line up at Volta( the guy that shouted "wou wou wou") in theMTN advert.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Yetunday(f): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
Mr. Femi Bolorunde, can u pls mention the movies u've featured in so we can see u since u're not ready to share ur photographs. Do u knw any producer by the name Haruna Momoh?
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by femib26(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yetunday:

Mr. Femi Bolorunde, can u please mention the movies u've featured in so we can see u since u're not ready to share your photographs. Do u knw any producer by the name Haruna Momoh?

Hi, i ve a soap running on about 10 stations in the country. Its on mbi on saturday i guess 2pm(not sure), rough edges in on movie magic (dstv)e.t.c. As for movies i ve featured in ghetto love, police in love, law of karma, prosperity 1&2, i directed and acted in akamo, odidere, abanikan da just to mention but a few. i know one haruna momoh but i dont know maybe is the same person u know.
who u be?
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
me i be DMR
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by spoilt(f): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2007
Hi! my name is spoilt.
i am an actress. I star in the lead role superhero role of superwoman!!! i.e Wife, mother and career woman all rolled in one. I play my role well. I seem immortable to some people. It is one exhausting role. **sigh**
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by pondo: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
NAME; UDO MIKE BROWN
AGE; 24
HEIGHT; 6.IFEET
STATE; AKWA IBOM
OCCUPATION; ACTOR/MODEL
INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE; IBIBIO
OTHER LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN; ENGLISH,YORUBA
STATISTICS; 40-33-45
EMAIL; Soxerbrown@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER; 08028286029,08054665585

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by pondo: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2007
NAME; UDO MIKE BROWN
AGE; 24
HEIGHT; 6.IFEET
STATE; AKWA IBOM
OCCUPATION; ACTOR/MODEL
STATISTICS; 40-33-45

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by pondo: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2007
NAME; UDO MIKE BROWN
AGE; 24
HEIGHT; 6.IFEET
STATE; AKWA IBOM
OCCUPATION; ACTOR/MODEL
STATISTICS; 40-33-45

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen / Hotel Babylon / Is DSTV Swapping Decoders For A New Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.