Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded (10182 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 / Prison Break Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by lavigne: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2007
season 3 of prison break has started.sarah tancredi was beheaded by the company after micheal scofield made contact with her as she was held hostage.meanwhile t-bag,bellick,mahone,and micheal scofield all share the prison called sona.for more update go to www.fox.com/prison break.i guess before december we will be seeing the dvd.although it wont be completed until next year.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2007
Sarah Tancredi beheaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked poor Scofield cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
@ poster
Thanks for the info
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by ruona: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
sarah's severed head was put in a box.sha i read that why her character was killed off was becos she was having a baby soon and wanted to be a full time mom.she was offered a raise and for some shots to be done in her home but she refused most of her fans were angry with her sha.
mahone has now taken the place of the demented haywire in sona.he is an addict and now that he can get any dope its telling on him.meanwhile micheal still doesnt know sarah is dead.t-bag is now enlisted with micheal in their excape plans as usual,everyone wants in.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Modups1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
what? shocked sara beheaded? cry
wat type of story line is dat
this season go sweet so? undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dejahvu(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2007
why now
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by abubaka(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
my tencradi beheaded? am already crying cry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Lola4eva(f): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
thats so sad, and sarah is supposed to be the love of scolfield's life, wish it were tbag that was beheaded, of which whats happening with micheal's brother, cant wait to see the whole season three
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
I wonder why writers come up with such sadistic ideas.
Why must you disrespect a character in that manner? F*k them. angry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by smile4kenn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2007
seun dont f**k wat u dont know. i watch an internet of sarah why she was begeaded. she just had a baby and she need to nurse her baby while the were shooting the third season. u know writers have reasons for every thing. I just finished watch episode 5 of season III. i cant wait to watch episode 6 next week. the breaking out of the world's dangerous prisons has begun
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2007
So because she has a child they must behead her? Aren't there ways to remove a character besides beheading? angry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Modups1(f): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
i agree with seun, i think the beheading storyline is too much tongue tongue
the love interest of schofield should not be beheaded haba shocked
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dinozzo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2007
well there was really no other way to do it. Reason why she left the show was because they couldn't come to an agreement about her contract.

Actually it had already being planned originally that she would die in the 13th episode of this season, but the fox tv bosses didn't feel happy with the arrangement and the writers had to come up with something. This I think made Sarah Wayne Callies who plays Sara on the show angry or disappointed which ever way you put it that she was being dropped and refused to play any part this season.

The head that was shown was actually a shot of her from a polaroid or something. For me thank God shes gone, I never liked the Michael Sara love line but when you look at viewership as whole this might spell doom for the show.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by diphor: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
I really cannot wait to see the whole season 3.
I can't imagine Sarah beheaded.Where is T bag pls and the money.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Modups1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
if they wanted to kill her off y not car crash or to say she was shot?
its the beheading thing dat gets me angry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dinozzo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
I guess they wanted it to be as devastating as possible, stuff like that makes a good watch sometimes grin.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by drklump(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
Modups!:

if they wanted to kill her off y not car crash or to say she was shot?
its the beheading thing that gets me angry

Beheading Sarah is quite an interesting twist to the plot. Makes Prof. Scofield more motivated to go after the "company"
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by smile4kenn(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
sarah was my best act in season II. I like the role she played and she was very real, you cant blame her, beheading her makes it an american stroy line because you dont know what will happen next. I stick on to my prison break and cant wait for nthe next episode.

More interesting acts are on this season III, the black niggaz in d prison will definately suffer from T bag
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
Beheading her is bullshit. She's like the only smart strong woman in the show.
I hate the way strong smart female characters are mistreated on some shows.
It's in poor taste. It's like beheading Hermione in Harry Potter. Just stupid.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
Taking a smart, strong admirable character and turning her into another 'helpless' damsel. angry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by marvinkays: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
Don't tell me that the Scorfield's foxriver's queen has been exterminated in season 3! I guess Micheal will arrange the culprit's break out from this world, does anyone feel me?

I gat to go and see that, and how it all happened.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by bien: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
micheal is to be moved out of sona.i really wonder what the company hopes to achieve with micheal scofield.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by nayalee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2007
why would Sarah be beaheaded, in wat sense and why, this is fucking bullshit! it can no longer be interesting
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Bawss1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
What a way to get rid of a character! I really loved watching Sarah's scenes, its a pity. Where exactly are you guys watching season III from? Can't wait to see it !!
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2007
hehehehe. . .and what a surprise it was for linc tongue

dinozzo:

The head that was shown was actually a shot of her from a polaroid or something. For me thank God shes gone, I never liked the Michael Sara love line but when you look at viewership as whole this might spell doom for the show.

I thought i was the only one who didn't like it lol.  Never really liked her. . .Veronica was more to my liking - too bad she got knocked out in the beginning
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by elamx(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2007
what a funing season to stat to watch.why did sarah tancredi beaded?
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by zenus(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
Episode 9 of season 3 is out for downloading
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by prizeless(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
Yea, thats really true, I saw it Sarah Tancredi Beheaded.

Not good, but we'd see how it goes

For the lovers of PRISON BREAK, this is only the beginning.

Charles
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by prizeless(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
hello

lola4ever

how u doing?

been quite a while
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by thegame(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2007
I stopped at season2. So Sona is a prison and mike wanna break out again?How will that be possible this time?I am sori aboout sara though. SHe was really strong.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by moyosore85: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2007
michael and sara had chemistry. their love was so strong. was so annoyed when she died.from the first season you could feel the tension between them. bullshit people killed my sara.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by cuteNhot(f): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2007
damn!!!
you are totally behind time.
she died before season three began cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dem j'cans in the prison gonna Bleep up michael.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Migines(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2007
Naaah. She died in season3 after an attempt by linc to rescue she and lj.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria / Discussion About Snuff R73 Compilation Keep Scrolling If Not Interested Thank Yo / The Village Headmaster Returns To TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.