Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (55932 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Roforofo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Pukkah:

Has Mr Jonathan released any statement on this sad incident?

Of couse NOT. Jonathan is a coward and a liar. He only has power to order soldiers to kill and maim southerners. All these blasts in the North and Abuja and he does nothing except ask Nigerians to pray but if na to deploy soldiers to Calabar, Lagos, Owerri or Warri he will not hesitate. The guy is a coward and a buffon.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
Let the soldiers remain in Lagos, they are well deserved. Kano has been placed under 24 hour curfew, but maybe you think its boy scouts going to enforce it.

dayokanu: Nigeria has been in existence before Oil became an essential commodity globally.

So oil was the reason Northerners have been attacking Southerners from 1940-1950 till 2012?

Some ppl are really Daft

Oil is the reason every Nigerian has become a phucktard, as exemplified by you. What does your state do for a living, aside beg for oil money monthly?
We don't need to belong in the same country.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Roforofo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
We can keep deceiving ourselves for the next 100 years. This country will not progress until we return to true Federalism. We are not one country and should stop fooling ourselves. Dat Sovereign National Conference wey we dey run from na im go ultimately save us. Boko Haram is a symptom of the underlying disease we refuse to treat.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

If not for oil, would I belong in the same country as a fool and subversive like you?
beaf will always show up and yarn dust. Did gej take oil away from them or oil money from them?
Ur presido knows them and knows what he took from them, when awolowo had power struggle in the sixties also maybe it was the fear of cocoa money disappearing that made ur pple side with the north as well? Boko haram struggle clearly does not relate to oil or oil money here.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
sheyguy:

beaf will always show up and yarn dust. Did gej take oil away from them or oil money from them?
Ur presido knows them and knows what he took from them, when awolowo had power struggle in the sixties also maybe it was the fear of cocoa money disappearing that made ur pple side with the north as well? Boko haram struggle clearly does not relate to oil or oil money here.

Phuck you and phuck your cocoa money. The Midwest left the Western region, because they were exploiting our oil palm and rubber money to develop their region, while we were the donkeys. Today it speaks volumes that we are closer to the SE. So phuck you and your cocoa.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Homonide: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
violent:

and when was the last time you heard that someone was shot by at least one of these groups?  

An IRA member accused of killing two british soldiers in 2009 was sentenced today. Have you forgotten so soon, Anders Breivic who massacared more than 90 people,most of them youths in Norway last year?

My contention is that it is wrong to steorotype ISLAM as a terrorist religion,and to assert that all terrorists are muslims.

Bear in mind that BH,which is undoubtedly politcally motivated always claim responsibilty for attacks they know nothing about,just like Al Qaeda.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

Stop being silly, my first response was to pray for those in Kano, but you id!otically missed that out to begin telling me to respect the dead. Are you using the unfortunate to cover up your fear of sections leaving the country? Who wants to live with animals that kill their own because they have been ejected from the petroleum sector? Or is there any more to Nigeria for that lot than stealing money from oil?

You only prayed for the Safety of the living, but insulted the sensibility of the families of the dead, with your stale petrol blah blah. I only asked you to show some respect for the departed souls, but you opt to keep hauling insults at yourself.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
See how Beaf is politicizing the dead and making it a resource fight like that of other african countries smdh for the dude

Beaf:

Phuck you and phuck your cocoa money. The Midwest left the Western region, because they were exploiting our oil palm and rubber money to develop their region, while we were the donkeys. Today it speaks volumes that we are closer to the SE. So phuck you and your cocoa.

Boko haram started bombing in 2010 or so, was fuel subsidy removed ? Life does not begin and end with oil you know.

If mid-westerner go with people like you, I feel sorry for them, I am SURE no part of the middle belt would follow your greed consumed land to ur useless biafra dream
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

if the west was truely exploiting the midwest why did ur representative, Azikiwe beg for one Nigeria? U can try hard bvt it won't get u and ur pple far.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
ekwy nwa:

You only prayed for the Safety of the living, but insulted the sensibility of the families of the dead, with your stale petrol blah blah. I only asked you to show some respect for the departed souls, but you opt to keep hauling insults at yourself.

Dude, you are sounding like someone who was born an id!ot.
The struggle of boko haram is a struggle for oil, because Nigeria is nothing without oil. Or does your state not go cap in hand to Abuja every month? Is Abuja anything without oil?

Pick your brain out of your arse and stop trying to direct the direction of my words. It is all about the spoils of oil, let it make you cry if you like.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you are sounding like someone who was born an id!ot.
The struggle of boko haram is a struggle for oil, because Nigeria is nothing without oil. Or does your state not go cap in hand to Abuja every month? Is Abuja anything without oil?

Pick your brain out of your arse and stop trying to direct the direction of my words. It is all about the spoils of oil, let it make you cry if you like.

You must be a[size=14pt] SICK MAN, HOW CAN BOKO HARAM BE A STRUGGLE FOR OIL. When have they showed any sign of interest in ur little madness call crude oil ?

When did Boko haram start bombing and when was fuel subsidy taken out. Dude you are wicked and stop politicizing the dead because of the little money you are getting you tribalistic bigot angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
You are from Borno state and have repeatedly expressed your love for boko haram, so your words are to be expected. You are only a Nigerian (thats if you aren't some goat from Niger of Chad), because of oil, or does your state produce anything?

sheyguy:

if the west was truely exploiting the midwest why did ur representative, Azikiwe beg for one Nigeria? U can try hard bvt it won't get u and ur pple far.

When did Azikiwe become the representative of the Midwest? You are just some stup!d guy who doesn't even know the difference between the regions.
And its because you are an aboki desperately trying to pass off as Yoruba, but you fool only yourself.

Please, I don't wish to converse with dimwits. Azikiwe representing the Midwest? I don't even know how to start laughing.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

When did Azikiwe become the representative of the Midwest? You are just some stup!d guy who doesn't even know the difference between the regions.
And its because you are an aboki desperately trying to pass off as Yoruba, but you fool only yourself.

Please, I don't wish to converse with dimwits. Azikiwe representing the Midwest? I don't even know how to start laughing.

Why don't you let mid-westerners speak for themselves you nymaria ideeiot angry f-ing callous ideeiot
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by logica(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Homonide:

Bear in mind that BH,which is undoubtedly politcally motivated always claim responsibilty for attacks they know nothing about,just like Al Qaeda.
You were making sense until you said the above. So Boko Haram and Al Qaeda claim attacks they know nothing of?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Moreti(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
My dear "allah huwa kubaru" is fast becoming the anthem of terrorists. Please we all know they is something they r reading in the koran that incites dem, that is the truth. We all need to get all muslims educated.

The difference between a muslim and a terrorist = education.

Most terrorist who call themselves muslims are not educated and r usually recruited from very backward areas. As someone said, clear the bush and there will be no snakes.

The northern leaders hav not don well in educating their children, now it has come to hunt us. Y r muslims in the south so different from those in the north? If there r serious they shld rise up against them, because they r tarnishing that fine religion, u cannot win a guirella warfare if the community shields the them.

Nigeria is a country where the intelligence agencies cannot infiltrate terrorists for national security, rather it is the terrorists that are infiltrating them, kai we no dey take last.

God will see us tru, we need to really pray.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is really sad. My heart goes to the families of those affected. Let us face it, GEJ has no solution to Nigeria's problems. He is clueless and helpless, and if he were honorable, he should resign (but we know that will never happen). For those calling for Sovereign National Conference, I do not know what the agenda will be and I am not sure it will achieve anything. Until we the people believe our destinies lay in our own hands then nothing will happen. No SNC will help anybody.

GEJ has said he knows who Boko haram sponsors are. I just wonder why he has not tried arresting anyone. At this rate, he might be scared to go after them so that they don't come after him too.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

Why don't you let mid-westerners speak for themselves you nymaria ideeiot angry f-ing callous ideeiot

Bonehead, I am a Midwesterner.
What does Borno state produce, why are you a Nigerian? Can you tell me?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

^
You are from Borno state and have repeatedly expressed your love for boko haram, so your words are to be expected. You are only a Nigerian (thats if you aren't some goat from Niger of Chad), because of oil, or does your state produce anything?

as long as the midwest chooses to align politically with the SE, Azikiwe becomes their rep and a true voice of theirs that was hardly heard way back.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by doctokwus: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
I only wish d fisherman will see beyond his nose;d more he allows these things to happen,d more he loses d respect of his cabinet,his govt& those in critical positions.I av dis feeling that everyone is doing what he/she feels in d belief that GEJ is incapable of being assertive& in d process some are giving him wrong advice to undermine him directly or indirectly.People are taking advantage of what is perceived to be a lameduck presidency,full of high ranking names with imported ideas,but lacking in substance.The advice I av for GEJ from a study of d situation in d country now is radical,simple,but am convinced will hand over d momentum to him:dissolve cabinet,retire all service chiefs,including d NSA,just av very few loyalists& thinkers,take three months, to reappoint a wholly new set of cabinet members,weeding out d utterly corrupt& disloyal members,reach out to moderate members of BH,while using professional intelligence gathering mechanisms to strike at d hardcore members.With these,he regains respect,loyalty& abiding belief(whc is being tested now)in d nigerian project
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
We should all go our separate ways, I don't know why some people are getting hurt that I am saying that. If anyone wishes to habour boko haram for their entertainment after the SS, SE and possibly the Middle Belt have left, then its their cup of tea.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

Oh from mid-westerner from asaba or warri. Dude shut the f up and stop this ur silly games of politics

Borno may not produce oil but majority of the food you eat comes from that state.

Part of Nigeria ? Why not kick us out just because u produce oil.

How much allocation sef are we collecting from the FG after putting so much compare to those states

while rivers is collecting abotu 45 billion, borno is collecting 6 billion that is over 2000 % and are we complaining ? NO

there is no point for greed, it consumes you and very soon, you would tell the Igbos to leave as well , that is if u are not igbo

very soon na village by village

F-ing bigot.

You have made GEJ look like a bigot but bad representation of our president to the world through ur myopic view of oil is everything.

There is more to life than ur f-ing crude oil. angry
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ak47mann(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

BOOM, is just green white green cool good question cool
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you are sounding like someone who was[b] born an id!ot[/b].

Pick your brain out of your arse [/b]and stop trying to direct the direction of my words. It is all about the spoils of oil, [b]let it make you cry if you like.

At bold goes back to your sorry self, Keeping running around the  thread like a headless chicken
me cry for you what  
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

We should all go our separate ways, I don't know why some people are getting hurt that I am saying that. If anyone wishes to habour boko haram for their entertainment after the SS, SE and possibly the Middle Belt have left, then its their cup of tea.

dude who f-ing cares if you decide to o ur way, is that not want some government officals and co are paying Boko haram to do. In fact I would not be surprise if you know about them

so f-off just remove the yoruba areas in Niger-delta and yoruba related groups in ur madness.

Also Middle belt is not going anywhere, I can tell yu with confidence and ASSURANCE with ur f-ing biafra dystopia economy so f-off and stop single the crude oil song to ur ears everytime .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2012
alj harem:

Oh from mid-westerner from asaba or warri. Dude shut the f up and stop this ur silly games of politics

Borno may not produce oil but majority of the food you eat comes from that state.

Part of Nigeria ? Why not kick us out just because u produce oil.

How much allocation sef are we collecting from the FG after putting so much compare to those states

while rivers is collecting abotu 45 billion, borno is collecting 6 billion that is over 2000 % and are we complaining ? NO

there is no point for greed, it consumes you and very soon, you would tell the Igbos to leave as well , that is if u are not igbo

very soon na village by village

F-ing bigot.

You have made GEJ look like a bigot but bad representation of our president to the world through ur myopic view of oil is everything.

There is more to life than ur f-ing crude oil. angry

Does Borno produce a drop of oil? How many almajiri's has Borno trained with the free money? You people are just parasites, limpets and ingrates.
Now you are bombing your own brothers because of oil money and you have no shame to tell us Borno collects a welfare cheque every month.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

As for me i am still a Nigerian becos Azikiwe ur representative by alliance wanted and persuaded my forefathers to.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2012
ekwy nwa:

At bold goes back to your sorry self, Keeping running around the  thread like a headless chicken
me cry for you what  

Just learn to mind your business next time, instead of picking up peoples posts like a freaked out turkey. Cry for yourself.

Nematode.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ak47mann(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2012
northern Nigeria don't have the capacity at the moment to feed Nigeria,that is why FG spends 1trillion on rice importation,cows and goats comes from neighbouring states that share borders with northern states, i wonder what they really contribute compare to killings that occur weekly in their region cool
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2012
From all indications, southerners (Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Edo, Ibibio, etc) are a confused set of humans: one is waiting for the other to make the first move

Nchara, make GOD punish you for that nonsense statement!  yeye, idiot!   I thought ibos are brave!  Oya, lead the front. . . , , ,   rago!!

Beaf, your mouth like the north end of a southbound malu. . . . shyyty and funky, your downcreek president is worse than a failure. . .    A failed person has chance for recovery, this Gej is past failure,  . he doesnt even know he has failed.  You fail to see the connection between the Kabiru Sokoto incidence and whats going on in Kano.   Where is the decoy,  ehn, where is Sokoto??
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by hbrednic: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2012
sheyguy:

As for me i am still a Nigerian becos Azikiwe ur representative by alliance wanted and persuaded my forefathers to.
why dont you just read instead of laying bare your ignorance  angry
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

Does Borno produce a drop of oil? How many almajiri's has Borno trained with the free money? You people are just parasites, limpets and ingrates.
Now you are bombing your own brothers because of oil money and you have no shame to tell us Borno collects a welfare cheque every month.

Oil again,  Nigeria does not only generate revenue through CRUDE OIL you know, get off the high horse.

Crude oil only accounts for 43 % of Nigeria export whil argiculture accounts for 40 % and remaing crude oil, coal, tin, columbite, uranium; palm oil, peanuts, cotton, rubber, wood; hides and skins, textiles, cement and other construction materials, food products, footwear, chemicals, fertilizer, printing, ceramics, steel, small commercial ship construction and repair, entertainment, machinery, car assembly. so go sleep with ur wet dream about OIl.

what is the point of having all the oil in the world and you have likes of Patient GEJ, ur oga's wife transfing 13 million dollars to dubia just to buy Gold ?

What is the point of having all the oil in the world and having alams, ur Oga's SA or so having billions abroad ?

Uk does not have oil and yet they are far richer than NiGERIa and I am sure biafra/ND republic as well if it happens and u don't all kill urself because of greed.

China does not have oil and they are far better than Nigeria. so go shof that crude oil up ur throat angry

Boko haram does not operate on Oil but used by ur Oga's in the top places to split the country. Who is fooling who
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2012
Moreti:

My dear "allah huwa kubaru" is fast becoming the anthem of terrorists. Please we all know they is something they r reading in the koran that incites dem, that is the truth. We all need to get all muslims educated.

The difference between a muslim and a terrorist = education.

Most terrorist who call themselves muslims are not educated and r usually recruited from very backward areas. As someone said, clear the bush and there will be no snakes.

The northern leaders hav not don well in educating their children, now it has come to hunt us. Y r muslims in the south so different from those in the north? If there r serious they shld rise up against them, because they r tarnishing that fine religion, u cannot win a guirella warfare if the community shields the them.

Nigeria is a country where the intelligence agencies cannot infiltrate terrorists for national security, rather it is the terrorists that are infiltrating them, kai we no dey take last.

God will see us tru, we need to really pray.

My friend, You sound like a cow that just realized it has vocal chords---- youre spewing trash!

When you want to find out the truth about something you go to the root of the events!

Now, in chronological order, when did all this start? Oct 1st 2010. On that date a bomb exploded; MEND, HENRY OKAH, SSS, FBI, SOUTH AFRICAN INTELLIGENCE: ALL SAID IT WAS MEND THAT COMMITTED THE ATROCITY! MEND EVEN CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY!

The whole world said it was MEND except GEJ ; HE TRIED TO PIN IT ON HIS POLITICAL RIVALS AND TRIED TO SHOVE A SERIES OF TEXT MESSAGES IN OUR FACES AS EVIDENCE OF CONTACT BETWEEN DOKPESI AND THE ALLEGED BOMBERS. Abi, youve forgotten "Na Dokpesi do am"; "We go collect the balance from Dokpesi"?! Oh, dont tell me youve forgotten.

Then what did Henry Okah (whom GEJ exonerated from the bombing even though MEND claimed responsibility) tell us? "GEJ TOLD ME TO PUT OUT A STATEMENT AND BLAME THE BOMBINGS ON THE NORTHERNERS!!!". GEJ exonerated Okah, South Africa still has Okah (as we speak) in prison on terrorism charges related to the events of October 1, 2010!!! Henry Okah is Ijaw like GEJ o. . . just incase you didnt know!

What people should be asking is what does GEJ know about these bombings that are occurring? Why didnt the Bombings occur during the Protests over removal of Fuel Subsidy? But now, to take people's minds off the effects of the hardship caused by his foolish policies, bombs are being dropped everywhere----- diversionary tactics! Why hasnt he overhauled the Nation's Security Apparatus?!

Truth is: GEJ and his cronies started these bombings in the beginning in order to buy sympathy from the people and to sway public opinion against the North; now some crooks have hijacked it and we cant tell who's work is which anymore.

To think that the Govt's hand is not in any of this would be foolhardy; these guys are too Professional.

Anyway, like I said: LETS GO BACK TO THE EVENTS OF OCT,1st, 2010 and work our way up to the present. Then, and only then, will we have an answer to this rubbish which puzzles all but the most evil amongst us.

GEJ TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE BOMBINGS! TELL US WHY YOURE NOT WORRIED!!!  AFTERALL, YOU CLAIM TO KNOW THE SPONSOR OF THESE TERRORIST ACTS, WHY HAVENT YOU TAKEN ANY ACTION?!?!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.