Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS (40924 Views)

How To Confirm TIN From FIRS / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / Must An Enterprise Have TIN (tax Identification Number)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by debtech(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
Anyone that knows the full procedure and requirement on how to get Tax Identification Number (TIN) from the federal inland revenue service should please help, i learnt it  is free but i  don't know the process and what will be needed.
Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by routik(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2012
N/B: always use the search space at the bottom (right) of Nairaland before making any post. it can save you a whole lot of time.

go through this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783535.32.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by debtech(m): 5:59am On Jan 21, 2012
Thanks for the info, but mine is not about a registered company but a business name. What i needed the TIN for is to fill the TIN number on the bank account opening form for my business name. any further help will be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by the121biz: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2012
it is very easy. Just walk up to any tax office close to the address on your company certificate. They will give you a form to fill, you also will be required to write a letter to the tax comtroller on your company letterhead then you submit it with photocopy of your company certificate. Thats all. And you get your TIN within 5 days. Its absolutely free

1 Like

Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by Chyko02(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2013
i lost my tin card and i do not know my tin.hw do i retrieve it?
Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by disc20: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
Read the step-by-step tutorial on How to Get Taxpayer’s Identification Number, TIN, in Nigeria here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/Taxpayers-Identification-Number.html
Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by oneblacboi: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
There is already a thread that answers these questions adequately here ====>>https://www.nairaland.com/1472460/procedures-get-tin-no-firs/2#1472460.73

You can also contact a team of competent tax advisers below:

www.shelze.com.ng
info@shelze.com.ng
0817-014-4053
Re: How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS by sotimonpe(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
You may want to know how to register your Business name without a lawyer or any professional body. 08075800577

(1) (Reply)

Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.