Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Calling On All Nigerians In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Calling On All Nigerians In Canada (1615 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On All Nigerians In Canada by 2sexy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Greetings to you all.

It seem that the Canadian economy is very favourable at the moment as all indications tend to point in that direction and by going through the threads of past posters, I have come to develop a love for Canada.

Please I will like someone to guide me as my experience with travel internationally is ZERO. I dont know how to get or apply for a passport, visa and stuffs like that. I will like someone to explain the process on that from scratch.

Secondly, let me give a brief history of my background. I am currently studying at the PETROLEUM TARINING INSTITUTE in Warri and as a Petroleum Engineering Student who hope to get a job in the oil and gas industry.

I shall be rounding up my program as an HND graduate by August this year.I did Mineral Resources Engineering at the OND level in the same school.

With this, what would be the best way to get into Canada and also get a job in the oil and gas industry there.

I have subscribed to indeed.com for job alert and I get daily alert for oil jobs in Canada but I haveĀ  not applied to any one yet. If I do, is it possible to get the job while here in Nigeria? how do put all this together? How much does it cost to travel to Canada? Thank you in advance.
Re: Calling On All Nigerians In Canada by 2sexy(m): 1:54am On Jan 21, 2012
Na wa ooo 26 views no reply shocked shocked shocked
Re: Calling On All Nigerians In Canada by Delta007(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2012
It's going to be very difficult to get a job from Nigeria, especially with no experience. Focus on getting your certificates and try to get some experience in Nigeria. Alternatively, you can try to get a degree in Canada. Goodluck.
2sexy:

Greetings to you all.

It seem that the Canadian economy is very favourable at the moment as all indications tend to point in that direction and by going through the threads of past posters, I have come to develop a love for Canada.

Please I will like someone to guide me as my experience with travel internationally is ZERO. I dont know how to get or apply for a passport, visa and stuffs like that. I will like someone to explain the process on that from scratch.

Secondly, let me give a brief history of my background. I am currently studying at the PETROLEUM TARINING INSTITUTE in Warri and as a Petroleum Engineering Student who hope to get a job in the oil and gas industry.

I shall be rounding up my program as an HND graduate by August this year.I did Mineral Resources Engineering at the OND level in the same school.

With this, what would be the best way to get into Canada and also get a job in the oil and gas industry there.

I have subscribed to indeed.com for job alert and I get daily alert for oil jobs in Canada but I have not applied to any one yet. If I do, is it possible to get the job while here in Nigeria? how do put all this together? How much does it cost to travel to Canada? Thank you in advance.
Re: Calling On All Nigerians In Canada by 2sexy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
What if I work my way into canada and then apply for a job with my Nigerian certificate, would that be okay?

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Connect Iceland From Nigeria? / Fire Outbreak At Abule Egba Pics / 14 Things You Dont Do In CHINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.