Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website (4989 Views)

What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! / Need Someone To Help Me Design A Website Using Wix.com / Please I Need Someone To Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
I need a Good Hacker for a hacking job
Just to shut down a website for me, or may be hack into the admin of a blog, and get me the Blog user name and password any,

A good money will be rewarded,

If interested email me on powerednewsnaija@gmail.com

Just now, No time,

And we gonna discuss more on the job and money matters
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Revolva(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
Oga, pls email me on that email and lets talk not, on NL, please, Ok, its too confidential
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 21, 2012
Hmmnn
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by made1(m): 4:28am On Jan 21, 2012
WHY Do u want to take the website down ? HAVE u been wronged by the owners ?, Dem Owe U ? . Do you think taking down their site will make u a better person . Abi u just wan spoil another man garri Just looking 4 ur motive . ' Money isnt everything bro , Ethics and Morals shouldnt be thrown away people,
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by velo10: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
Becos of people like the posters, please improve the security of ur website.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Thatdave(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2012
unfortunately you wont fins any help here.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by yawatide(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
unfortunately you wont fins any help here.
at least not publicly cool
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Slyr0x: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
*passing by* wink grin
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by chimuchi(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
why would you want to do that? jealousy? did you lose somebody? did somebody owe you?
calm down before you get hypertension.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
Caramba!!
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
don't worry guys we have taken the website down. we are now going for facebook.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
Congratulations on a successful takedown. Before facebook, i have a site i want you to take down. . .
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
can you pay the money? and can you provide the IP address while I do reconnaisance attack?
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
The site is done with a cms (name withheld). I.P keh? I can fire off a DDOS attack, i mean, i need to truncate the database. How much?
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
*dhtml:

The site is done with a cms (name withheld). I.P keh? I can fire off a DDOS attack, i mean, i need to truncate the database. How much?

No, I don't DDOS websites. I just yank it off webspace. Please pay 400k to our GT Bank - 009006767763

My business is direct and ruthless!

I have yanked off bra from a mad woman remotely before. wink
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
I take sites offline too using known techniques. The site is rather large, no time to scan it for vulnerabilities yet. Your price is too much, i will do it myself when i have time. Thank you.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
*dhtml:

I take sites offline too using known techniques. The site is rather large, no time to scan it for vulnerabilities yet. Your price is too much, i will do it myself when i have time. Thank you.
You don't get it. I use crude and unorthodox ways. I can use otumorkpo to take Nairaland down, I will just call the IP address from my sigidi.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
haba! that is cheating mehn. . .
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
@denzel i like ur sense of humour grin, mehn if the hacking business is thriving maybe i need to break stuff than fix stuff.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Goodman(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
Why would you want to take someone else website down? Even though the website is a competitor website you just have to find a new way to improve your own business. This is one of the reasons why we are far behind western countries. Money is not everything as one have already mentioned, shame on you.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Slyr0x: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
denzel2009:

I have yanked off bra from a mad woman remotely before. wink

Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Revolva(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why would you want to take someone else website down? Even though the website is a competitor website you just have to find a new way to improve your own business. This is one of the reasons why we are far behind western countries. Money is not everything as one have already mentioned, shame on you.

wetin concern you and what made me wanna do that, well, its a job, who ever can do that, email that email Gbam, all ya here are lame ass hackers
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by tpia5: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
hi denzel.

love your dance steps here

Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by denzel2009: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

hi denzel.

love your dance steps here

[img][/img]

Lol Tpia@ I can see your idodo beside me wink
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by 2864: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
For getting down the site, have you consider the reduction on your life span ?. Getting down a website is evil. Talk to me to bullet proof your website so that the beast above will not get it down.

I dey cool embarassedlaugh oooooooo
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Revolva(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
Well i see that, people just like talk here , idleness, on Nairaland i just want a job to be done and it gonna involve cash , una dey here dey talk preaching Bleep yo all bitch azz niggaz wanna be computer, Gurus
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Goodman(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
Find a genuine way to make money, invent your own ideas, work on your ideas such you will succeed.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Slyr0x: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
Revolva:

Well i see that, people just like talk here , idleness, on Nairaland i just want a job to be done and it gonna involve cash , una dey here dey talk preaching bleep yo all NaughtyWoman azz niggaz wanna be computer, Gurus

You are on the wrong board mate!
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Thatdave(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2012
@OP please read this again
Goodman:

Find a genuine way to make money, invent your own ideas, work on your ideas such you will succeed.
Re: Any One Here To Help Me Take Down A Website by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2012
well who said i was on the wrong board, who, ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Web Developers From Lagos? / Naija Or Nigerian, Which Is Better For Domain Name? / Tips For Optimizing A Blog For Search Engines Web Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.