Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33042 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by denzel2009: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm beautiful,na once in a blue moon person dey see your break light.

I'm neither lefulefu nor Bingbagbo wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2012
denzel2009:

I'm neither lefulefu nor Bingbagbo wink
wetin concern these ones for wetin I talk? Oya abeg stick to topic.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm beautiful,na once in a blue moon person dey see your break light.

Mynd_44,don't start that your full stop nonsenses on my thread o.
I will try but I can't make any garantees
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by mpmp: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
@POSTER

Leave the picture,

the two of them will settle it
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 27naira(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
The ex and the current are both unreasonable arses! Seriously, i would blame the girl if she talks to any of those two immature pricks anymore! Fight over a girl in 2012? WTF!

LMAO!

In this year of our Lord 2012, do people still quiffle over ladies?  undecided

Freecocoa, Nne na watin? oke Nigerian movies ndi a e n'ele agagi enyere gi aka  cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
^Nna njakiri gi a dikwa egwu o grin
Mana oburo kwa naija movie o,ife na mee na ndu somebody right now. Can't even chete the last time mu lere naija flick for reals.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
27naira:

LMAO!

In this year of our Lord 2012, do people still quiffle over ladies?  undecided

Freecocoa, Nne na watin? oke Nigerian movies ndi a e n'ele agagi enyere gi aka  cheesy
^^^
I be think say na only me notice am!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 27naira(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Freecocoa

Are you serious? o kwa serious wahala.

make she try talk sense into the current boyfriend. meanwhile, o di ka the boy abughi a 'gentleman'

sexkillz:

^^^

e be as e get cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

^Nna njakiri gi a dikwa egwu o grin
Mana oburo kwa naija movie o[b],ife na mee na ndu somebody right now[/b]. Can't even chete the last time mu lere naija flick for reals.

Hope say no be for your life that kind yeye thing dey happen to right now.  shocked shocked
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Outstrip(f): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
No wonder he is an ex. If your boyfriend was an agbero like him he would have given him the beating of his life to teach him not to put his hands on another person. I still think your boyfriend should just drop the charges. I am sure your ex has learned his lesson
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
poison  both of dem including you
@best answer
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
27naira:

@Freecocoa

Are you serious? o kwa serious wahala.

make she try talk sense into the current boyfriend. meanwhile, o di ka the boy abughi a 'gentleman'

e be as e get cheesy
No jokes I mean it. Well e mana everyone nwere breaking point,he's really cool that's why onuro nu ogu.

amu ukwu:

Hope say no be for your life that kind yeye thing dey happen to right now.  shocked shocked
I'm happy with Flashaldrin what else do you wanna hear? cheesy

sexkillz:

^^^

nwoke'm mara onwe gi o,I'm not joking here.

@richy:

@best answer
Sounds like a plan but I'll have to test the potency of the poison I'll use on you,deal?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
@richy:

@best answer
Ode! undecided
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Ode! undecided
vous êtes un imbécile
You are a fool
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Ode! undecided
vous êtes un imbécile
simlpy=You are a fool
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2012

As your thread suggest, you are happy with person wey dey push your ex for public, na him you dey happy with?  shocked shocked I dey pity you really.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Soon than later, if him no see whom to put anymore, him go start to dey push you.  grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
@richy:

vous êtes un imbécile
simlpy=You are a fool
I know! But you sit on the TV and watch the chair. . . So what are you?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Go ask google, Mufu
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, What motivates you to do that? I mean, you sit on your TV? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
amu ukwu:

As your thread suggest, you are happy with person wey dey push your ex for public, na him you dey happy with?  shocked shocked I dey pity you really.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Soon than later, if him no see whom to put anymore, him go start to dey push you.  grin grin

Don't tell me you have a problem with comprehension o,now go and read the story again then modify your post.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Isk(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
I thnk the current did gud by reportin to d police. I thnk he did it more for his own safety than his gf. I'v hrd stories of Exes who threaten nd eventually kill currents(some Exes r crazy).D Ex's wrong&is obviously still stuck on d gal. He deserved 2 b thrown in jail.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

Don't tell me you have a problem with comprehension o,now go and read the story again then modify your post.

What for, its obvious you are using a pseudonym for that post. wink wink wink grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
Well, let the ex boy Bleep u from ur anus and the new boyfrnd Bleep your pussy. Let him also have a share of your pussy. U know as he dey go now wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
Like i said earlier, this has become an ego war that it's end is not nigh. The girl's safety first! I'm sure she doesnt want to end up with an arrogant egotistical man! When you are in the middle of a fight , the best thing is to run for cover cos while the punches may not be directed at you, 75% of the punches will still manage to fall on you!. . .
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Omgggggg argggggggh!!! Any thread cocoa dey na ndigbo association chere dis, anu ma bia dat,pardon me na angry angry

I left u advice u jaw my lane abi,I hope dose bois beat dem sef tire,infact dem go beat ur wig join angry angry
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Omgggggg argggggggh!!! Any thread cocoa dey na ndigbo association chere dis, anu ma bia dat,pardon me na angry angry

I left u advice u jaw my lane abi,I hope dose bois beat dem sef tire,infact dem go beat ur wig join angry angry

[s]Sometimes, person no dey understand wetin you dey write. [/s] I mean this in a good way. No pun intended.  cool
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
amu ukwu:

What for, its obvious you are using a pseudonym for that post.  wink wink wink grin grin
Na you sabi,I no fit shout.

Idowuogbo:

Paddy calm down o,you know say your advice na him gather weight pass o,I dey give am respect die btw I no talk say na me o.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by slimyem: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
cocoa,the boyfriend didnt know his friend was your ex. in the first place until gf told him . right?
Now,how did your ex know his new friend was dating his ex since that's probably the reason for the push/shove from gf's assumptions??
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
amu ukwu:

[s]Sometimes, person no dey understand wetin you dey write. [/s] I mean this in a good way. No pun intended.  cool
Aproko na code d person it was directed 2 understood d programming.I didn't direct anything to u,probs y it dey u do like person wey get Dylexsia(no offence) cool

freecocoa:

Na you sabi,I no fit shout.

Paddy calm down o,you know say your advice na him gather weight pass o,I dey give am respect die btw I no talk say na me o.
I for fear na,I think say all my enable don don turn disable for ur side.Emmh babe come u sure say no b u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by studyineu: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nonsense, 2 guys quarrel cause of gal that's not even their wife. For example I happened to be in aba one day on a visit, I was drinking at one Hotel called Luxury city when a girl walked in and ma guys that was with me told me a story how 2 guys killed themselves cause of dat gal in an area called bakassi shoe line, de said de 2guys were friends and de gal was dating both of dem without knowing dat de 2 guys knw each oda, so when de found out de 2 fools started fighting, de oda stab de oda with a big scissors once is clear dat de guy is dead, knowing fully well that aba people go burn am alife he stab himself also and de most amazed thing was this gal came with anoda guy. That confirms de saying that said "Kill yourselve cause of a gal and she will bring anoda guy to ur burial". So for 2 frnds to quarrel cause of a gal no make sense at alllllllll. Am not a part to it
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Suntemi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Aproko na code d person it was directed 2 understood d programming.I didn't direct anything to u,probs y it dey u do like person wey get Dylexsia(no offence) cool
I for fear na,I think say all my enable don don turn disable for ur side.Emmh babe come u sure say no b u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na same question wey I wan ask be that oo. But sincerely, those guyz are immature j[i]are. Anyway if I be U I go word both of them ni, wetin happen self [/i].
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 27naira(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If you don't like it, go and hump a gorilla tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.