Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend (836 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by heywhytech1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Please I need advice from wise and mature minds only. There is this lady,we have being date for the past for years. we attended the same University and stayed together throughout our study. We graduated july 2010, the month that followed she called to informed me that she was traveling to Canada on visiting visa,that very day I felt sad,but there is nothing I can do I have to accept. my thought was that she was traveling on visiting visa that the highest she could stay is three months. Till this moment she is not back,she called she was coming in December 2011, a week to her promised date she called that she can not make it, but said july this year. Since I met her, I have never ask any other girl out. I am under pressure to ask another girl out, and I don't want to disappoint her, please what should I do ?
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by Chnges(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
What are your plans??
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by heywhytech1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
I need someone I can plan my future with. I need companionship. Now there is one girl on my mind, we have being chatting
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by mpmp: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
@heywhytech1

have you asked her what she is doing in Canada?

Yes? what did she say
No? call her and ask?

I assume she is staying with relatives, and perhaps, they might be trying to get her into a school / smething at least to allow her to stay longer.
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by Cuddlemii: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
You better move on.

How can your babe travel since August 2010 on a visiting visa and informs you over a year after that she is coming back but did not do as promised/planned.

Why don't you advise yourself, does it sound sane to you. In all that months that passed didn't both of you communicate? Didn't u ask her family n friends what happened to her or why it is taking her so long to return? Didn't you ask her what kind of magical visiting visa she dey use wey she never return except its multiple sha(But u sef suppose know all these info). I am sorry but you are the one that can advise yourself because I don't get the story at all. Its either its missing some element or u just summarized it leaving all the vital points behind.

Cant make much out of what you wrote. How can someone travel to visit for over a year and is yet to return and u are still waiting. Did you bother asking her what she is doing there? Were u not even worried when her visit took longer than expected like maybe she is in trouble or something. Please explain the story fully or better still learn to ask questions and investigate. Don't just keep mum for years & suffer in silence. Ask her whats up with the relationship. But if I were you, I would have gotten a replacement a long time ago since u r even a guy. She didn't even tell you when she was doing the arrangements to travel till when she was about to leave. After three months expired since dude, if only you were vibrant enough to make all the necessary inquiries about her trip then you wont still be like this after over a year.
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP she don dump you throway undecided
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by AfroBlue(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Op

She is seeking greener pastures. A woman that truly loves wants to be near you. Move on with your life!
Re: In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You better move on.

How can your babe travel since August 2010 on a visiting visa and informs you over a year after that she is coming back but did not do as promised/planned.

Why don't you advise yourself, does it sound sane to you. In all that months that passed didn't both of you communicate? Didn't u ask her family n friends what happened to her or why it is taking her so long to return? Didn't you ask her what kind of magical visiting visa she dey use wey she never return except its multiple sha(But u sef suppose know all these info). I am sorry but you are the one that can advise yourself because I don't get the story at all. Its either its missing some element or u just summarized it leaving all the vital points behind.

Cant make much out of what you wrote. How can someone travel to visit for over a year and is yet to return and u are still waiting. Did you bother asking her what she is doing there? Were u not even worried when her visit took longer than expected like maybe she is in trouble or something. Please explain the story fully or better still learn to ask questions and investigate. Don't just keep mum for years & suffer in silence. Ask her whats up with the relationship. But if I were you, I would have gotten a replacement a long time ago since u r even a guy. She didn't even tell you when she was doing the arrangements to travel till when she was about to leave. After three months expired since dude, if only you were vibrant enough to make all the necessary inquiries about her trip then you wont still be like this after over a year.

Maybe someone has her behind the xerox machine
*winks*

(1) (Reply)

Whats A Woman To Do? / Generally Women Are Easy Prey. / Relationships And Dating: Erecting Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.