Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi (28062 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by member479760: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2012
K A B I R U S O K O TO where are you? as i'm calling your name so, you should start coming out from you hide out, awon iyami o soronga ema da oju timi ooo!

K A B I R U S O K O TO  OOO!
K A B I R U S O K O TO OOO!

won ni ti ba pe oku ni popo ala ye ni dahun!

Within 3 days the KS will surface! GEJ, send me some % also, I have done the JOB.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nyntynplus: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2012
TruthTella:

A bomb exploded yesterday in Bayelsa and nobody called the christians in Bayelsa terrorists, nobody called Jesus Christ names.
How hypocritical Christians can be.

thank you very much!
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by onlymase(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2012
Multiple Explosions Rock Bauchi As Boko Haram Attacks Police Station And Army Checkpoint
Islamist militant fighters are currently attacking several towns in Bauchi state including Bauchi township the state capital.

Eyewitnesses to Saharareporters that a police station in Tafawa Balewa local government area was targeted while another military checkpoint was attacked by Boko Haram gunmen at Marar Rabar Liman Katagun.

The police commissioner in Bauchi state also confirmed to Saharareporters that a bomb exploded near a railway line in Bauchi Township, but residents said they heard three explosions near IBB Square and the Jahun area.

The CP said his men repelled the attackers in Tafawa Balewa area. However, he could not tell of any casualty in the ongoing attacks.

Tension has grown in Bauchi township where another Islamic sect known as “JIBWIS” is having an annual conference. The sect founded by late Sheik Jafar Mahmud Adams is reportedly opposed to the doctrine of Boko Haram.

http://trends.com.ng/2012/01/multiple-explosions-rock-bauchi-boko-haram-attacks-police-station-army-checkpoint/
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Cogent: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2012
cogitoErgo:

D bomb n Bayelsa was nt claimd by anybdy o grup whose main aim s to xtianize d south nd drive out all non-xtians!
Y do I alwys gt pisd by muslims respnses t justify criminalities of their brothers?

Na you know why you always get pissed.

Even after your president told you that BH is a political tool, you still blindly disregard what he said and claim that they are Muslims that want to Islamise Nigeria.
Direct your anger to the politicians financing BH, instead of to the population of Muslims that have spoken against them time and time again.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nyntynplus: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2012
cogitoErgo:

D bomb n Bayelsa was nt claimd by anybdy o grup whose main aim s to xtianize d south nd drive out all non-xtians!
Y do I alwys gt pisd by muslims respnses t justify criminalities of their brothers?

so is it muslims dt plant d bomb in bayelsa? Foo.l
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Cogent: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2012
Nyntynplus, please don't call people names, just correct try to make your point gently.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by doctokwus: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2012
ThoUght Yar Adua administration was d lowest point we cud get,but d GEJ admin just elevated incompetence to a whole new level.We. All seem to b taking these bombings for granted,but wt d way d govt is tackling d issue,d numerous blunders,dis govt seems to be heading this country to where no one shd contemplate.GEJ shud dissolve cabinet(d entire clowns)nOw & start afresh.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by klas(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2012
JIBWIS -Jama’t Izalat al Bid’a Wa Iqamat as Sunna (Society of Removal of Innovation and Re-establishment of the Sunna) is not a new organization. It has been in existence for donkey years. But like boko haram that is not called by its formal name, jibwis is better known as IZALA

To moderate Muslims, the difference between boko haram and izala is like that of six and half a dozen. Granted that the level of violence of izala has not reached bombing. They were in the forefront of sharianisation of northern Nigeria before boko took the gauntlet.

PS: the removal of innovation in izala's case is not anti-west like boko own but religious innovations that there is no record that they were done in the time of the prophet. Eg celebrating birthday of Mohammed (in competition with Xmas), naming ceremonies (Yoruba way grin], visiting the tombs of prophets and caliphs etc
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Korrection(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2012
na wao see name, BOKO AND IZALA, are these the names of bombs used to destroy the north, BOKO AND IZALA, sounds like twins to me, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nyntynplus: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2012
Cogent:

Nyntynplus, please don't call people names, just correct try to make your point gently.

there wz no names dt wr mentioned by me, it is jst obvious dt d bigot is going sum wr else, why mentioned prophet muhamad name nd abuse mean while evn in mecca their r xtians nd nbdy atak dem.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2012
t.b joshua said the bombings will end by march, jonathan said we should live with it, it happens everywhere choi!  grin
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by sheyguy: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2012
To get stone from a rock, you got to break it (yeah yeah yeah).
To get bread from dough, you got to bake it (yeah yeah year).
To get freedom in Nigeria, u got to force it (yeah yeah yeah).
    The Temptations, you got to earn it, 1967  -- (9ja-remix)
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by sayusuf(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2012
80 percent victims of the most cordinated terror attack in kano are hausa/fulani.what can you say about that?, do you really think those peaple (BH) are hausa/fulani killing hausa/fulani? Or what?
Wake up!
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2012
Guys, this is not a religious war. There are politicians behind Boko Haram who are tyring to use them to get something they want. Unfortunately, the al-majeri's in the north are not educated and enlightened so it is easy to brainwash them with the Quran and use them to cause trouble. Why are Yoruba muslims not involved with Boko Haram. These Boko Haram boys have nothing to live for and are ready to die, so tell them they'll get 70 virgins and they will go ahead.

We should blame the fool we elected as president who has no clue on how to deal with the problem. It is a shame that Ringim still has a job after Kabir Sokoto escaped. Nobody has been suspended, nobody sack, nothing done. And to make matters worse, this same government granted bail to the suleja bombers and paid =N=100m to Boko Haram leader's family. Isn't it obvious who really is behind Boko Haram? As GEJ said, he knows the sponsors and they are in his government.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by obiyor2000: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2012
We also have to blame our useless police Guys, Who go on patrol just to humiliate and extort money from innocent civilian. the only stay on the road to collect money from people with out doing what they are employed to do. because i know that most of these explosives must have past through series of check point with out our useless police noticing it, even some of them might even be executing these BH guys. We still have a long way to go.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by harmedox(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2012
Those who use this medium to wage war of words against Islam are mere hypocrites whom because of their ignorance of the happenings in the world blame Muslimss for causing trouble when it is dem who is trouble in its human form
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Ndata(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2012
I'm not seeing this leading to disintergration of Nigeria.But rather a failled state like Somalia where terrorist groups hold sway and have a particular part of the country as their own territory.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2012
imagine a world without islam,
imagine Nigeria without islam,
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Haywire99(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2012
rafhell:

u r a big i.d.i.o.t for making this comment. cant u read btw the lines. javascript:void(0);
u must be crazy for calling me fool l know what i'm saying,u son of a bitch.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by silibaba: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2012
it is written that neither shall i destroy the world by fire nor by water but nation shall risthe world to an ende against nation, man shall bring
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by silibaba: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2012
sooner than later Nigeria will be history
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Yeske2(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2012
Please what is the state of things in Bauchi now?
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ochukoccna: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2012
Ebele&his security chiefs R getting clueless& dumber by d day.
A nation that cant secure life&property is A FAILED STATE
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by smarttalks: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by smarttalks: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by guonno: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
Civil war is inevitable, no country can survive two civil war. The east will surely break out, then the west will remain with their gboko haram brothers whom they fought for. Sabotage will not work this time.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by dbride: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
Why is it that the muslims in the north frown and even stone black ladies in trousers found around their cities, but they do not mind if a white lady wore ''hot pants'' and skimpy tops. They virtually bow to them fighting to be the closest to them while they (white ladies) shop around the core city.  There are so many whites living in the muslim dominated cities in the north; has anyone heard that a white person was killed the way the southerners are murdered in the name of religion. Are the whites muslims, or are they considered ''higher beings''?  Food for thought.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by KnowAll(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
If Somalia can brake into 4 Republics, nothing stops Northern Nigeria breaking into 10 Republics if that is how they want it.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Kelvin172(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
What will hapen when all the non-indigene finaly leave north, the will be kiling each other like dogs, foolish heartless people.
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Arobaba: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
obiyor2000:

We also have to blame our useless police Guys, Who go on patrol just to humiliate and extort money from innocent civilian. the only stay on the road to collect money from people with out doing what they are employed to do. because i know that most of these explosives must have past through series of check point with out our useless police noticing it, even some of them might even be executing these BH guys. We still have a long way to go.

. Guy u'r perfectly rit bcuz dos pple(BH) are not spirits they pass dos bombs & arms through lands either in a cunvoil,private or public cars,hw can NPF detect dat wen they're busy collectin moni. 2 b frank,dis tin may nt stop until FG stops security 4rm collectin moni especialy on road blocks.GEJ  u shuld do somtin d collection of moni on road blocks by d useless NPF as Obiyor said. SHAME 2 NPF!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
bloody religion of peace
Re: Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves and wake up get real!your bigotry will not help you this time,read below,
 THIS PEOPLE HAVE ENTERED SOUTHERN NIGERIA,

- Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt •Army puts formations on the red alert

Five members of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, suspected to be behind a plan to bomb government formations in Port Harcourt have been arrested by the army. The five suspects were arrested in the oil city last month and were being detained at 2 Brigade, Nigerian Army, Port Harcourt in Rivers State.

SUNDAY PUNCH’s investigations revealed that the men of the Military Intelligence in the brigade apprehended the culprits with Improvised Explosive Devices, the type that had been used by the Islamic sect for devastating attacks in Abuja and other parts of the North.

According to a senior military source, who pleaded anonymity, investigations have showed that the suspects were on a mission to carry out a bomb attack on the Port Harcourt Brigade and oil installations on December 25, 2011, the same day as the tragic Madalla killings.

Army interrogators reportedly found out that the aborted bombing of the Port Harcourt Brigade was planned to coincide with the devastating one in Madalla

The source added that the military authorities had been silent on the arrest, considered a major breakthrough, because of the need to ensure the success of the search for the members of the sect.

Incidentally, the six members were arrested a day before the bombing of the St. Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State on Christmas Day.

A source, who confided in one of our correspondents, said military interrogators were able to extract “valuable information” from the five men.

Further investigations by our correspondent revealed that three of the arrested terror suspects were[b] Hausa Fulani, one a Yoruba Muslim and the other a South-South Islamic convert from Calabar, Cross River State.[/b]

Our correspondent gathered that a soldier, who had been arrested alongside the five suspects, was found to be innocent and was released to go at the end of the investigations.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the 2 Brigade Command, Port Harcourt, Lieutenant Colonel Aminu Iliyasu, confirmed the arrest of the suspects.

Iliyasu, who spoke in a telephone interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Friday, disclosed that the matter had been referred to the appropriate authorities for further investigation.

“The matter has been referred to the appropriate authorities,” the army spokesman, who did not make further comment on the arrest of the suspects, said.

Earlier on Thursday, the Commander of the 2 Brigade Nigerian Army Port Harcourt in Rivers State, Brigadier General Yusuf Buratai, confirmed that security agencies in the state foiled an attempt to bomb the army formation, Bougavilla Hotel and the Shell facility in the state capital.

“Through the collaborative efforts of the Brigade and DSS, an attempt to bomb Port Harcourt Barrack (Bori Camp), Bougainvilla Hotel and Shell facility along Aba Road was foiled on night of December 24, 2011.

“The suspects were arrested in the barracks as well as other locations within Port Harcourt city. They had materials for making Improvised Explosive Devices capable of causing heavy damage,” Buratai noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.