Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22024 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
God poolish Seun.lol
Which ones be gadget and rooster.
Abeg a very special v1brat0r and sending corky Joe over with a huge C0cK.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U wanna come and test ur uncircumcised raw looking kondo on me shocked shocked shocked shocked,mba my galilee don pop up and its telling u access denied.I no dey do second-hand ndo,but cook food I dey come celebrate ur bosom reduction.Happy new life chop kiss muahhhhh! kiss
the uncircumcised dey sweet pass ask my fellow warri sis hbabe for sexuality section. You've been flogged severally with the circumcised, time to try mine out. Variety dey give room for choices. You sure will enjoy it, even though i'm still learnin how to use it.
ifyalways:

@ Odunnu,Our wife,sister and in-law.
Happpppppy Birthday sweets.Wishing you many more nights,days and years in the arms of Oga.May your residential koboko never go public,may the oil well keep flowing and above all,you be granted a healthy,peaceful,kpekus filled life.

I saw Oga,with his big head battling with the gifts. . .
I'm sending corky Joe over with a special Gadget and a very big rooster.LOL

Much love,nwunye m.
Iseee to the prayers jor.

Of what use is the vaaibrator when i'll have all to myself a 17" real corkyJoe? Abeg send him along, i'll pay for his keke ride.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by pslm23(f): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^ ROTFLMAO @ "gadget" & "rooster"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,  only in NL will one see this kind of censoring!  grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

^^^^awe report to the bedroom office now grin grin
Are you working late today as well?
pslm23:

^^^^ ROTFLMAO @ "gadget" & "rooster"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,  only in NL will one see this kind of censoring!  grin
You go fear! The one that makes me laugh is the 'unmentionable'. Lol. Do you know the word that has 'unmentionables' as its censored word?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
;d
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by pslm23(f): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
Odunnu:

Are you working late today as well?You go fear! The one that makes me laugh is the 'unmentionable'. Lol. Do you know the word that has 'unmentionables' as its censored word?

Happy b/day by the way wink
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Odunnu:

Are you working late today as well?You go fear! The one that makes me laugh is the 'unmentionable'. Lol. Do you know the word that has 'unmentionables' as its censored word?

i am always working late lol grin grin

Happy buffday o. so where is my cake grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Odunnu:

the uncircumcised dey sweet pass ask my fellow warri sis hbabe for sexuality section. You've been flogged severally with the circumcised, time to try mine out. Variety dey give room for choices. You sure will enjoy it, even though i'm still learnin how to use it.Iseee to the prayers jor.

Of what use is the vaaibrator when i'll have all to myself a 17" real corkyJoe? Abeg send him along, i'll pay for his keke ride.
Odunnu u no even pardon ur new iroko,hmmm u are inviting a whole Badosky to come row d boat,madam wen am done u will go in for reconstruction cus I dey render dose tins disable.Ask Hbabe about Badosky she go tell u d sisilet dey break kondo,if u get insurance come make i wheeli bounce grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifunayalov(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
because a woman never truly forgets a grudge she just keeps it fresh and warm in a part of her heart until the opportunity to serve it sizzling hot presents itself again!   wink
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
How did this thread digress this far? Very little from the last three pages has anything to do with the thread title anymore. It's gone seriously off-topic.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2012
Thanks all for ur efforts.
Special thanks to @BigBumper who's been ever present in both our lives.I go on my knees everyday to pray 4 U & I'll make sure my Baby's 1st prayer is a prayer 4 U.God really used U 4 me & wouldn't have made it without ur moral & financial support.I can't pay U back for all the love & care.I know U won't like this but i owe U too much now.My life,my Baby's life & my future(My School fees paid).God Go Make U bigger.U're the only one that stuck through.I'll always remain grateful.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2012
Chiomamb:

Special thanks to @BigBumper who's been ever present in both our lives.I go on my knees everyday to pray 4 U & I'll make sure my Baby's 1st prayer is a prayer 4 U.God really used U 4 me & wouldn't have made it without ur moral & financial support.I can't pay U back for all the love & care.I know U won't like this but i owe U too much now.My life,my Baby's life & my future(My School fees paid).God Go Make U bigger.U're the only one that stuck through.I'll always remain grateful.

Nice to see that you are happy and your baby is well. How did you handle your parents and the baby?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Chiomamb:

Eyahhh Thank God for ur life, but chioma wait oo no b so we talk am na,emmmh are u indirectly telling me Aunty Kemi na Godmother? Chei we must go court see chancing,u no na me invent baby name its unfair o cry cry cry cry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Chiomamb:

I am so happy you and Destiny are doing well. Please keep us in the loop (there are some seriously connected people on here so it never hurts to try). Good luck with your exams oh!

R666 has some serious explaining to do about how he fcked this one up!

Big Bumper, you seriously rock! I hope your bumper is truly as big as you say it is. grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2012
moremi2008:

I am so happy you and Destiny are doing well. Please keep us in the loop (there are some seriously connected people on here so it never hurts to try). Good luck with your exams oh!

R666 has some serious explaining to do about how he fcked this one up!

Big Bumper, you seriously rock! I hope your bumper is truly as big as you say it is. grin

Yes it is and the tower of babylons!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2012
@Moremi

Bumper Iya oko mi bedttt gann o,if u see as her yansh dey salute wen she catwalks apoti mami dangerous cheesy.Come wetin R2bees do u? He didn't Bleep natin up mann,God helped Chioma in anoda way everything happened for a reason.U no c as God show me my Iya oko carry,mehnn my wedding ma large gann,bcus she get d money it large gannn.

@Iya Oko miiii

Mehnnn come and pay off my student loan ooo,aunty mi alabode  grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^Hey, Aunty BB, can we see pics? My kini is getting a little happy in anticipation! Nothing is more magical than a big Nigerian nyansh! There is this usher lady at my church! Oh Jesus! No comments! grin grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:

@Moremi

Bumper Iya oko mi bedttt gann o,if u see as her yansh dey salute wen she catwalks apoti mami dangerous cheesy.Come wetin R2bees do u? He didn't bleep natin up mann,God helped Chioma in anoda way everything happened for a reason.U no c as God show me my Iya oko carry,mehnn my wedding ma large gann,bcus she get d money it large gannn.

@Iya Oko miiii

Mehnnn come and pay off my student loan ooo,aunty mi alabode  grin

r678 didn't do me anything oh! He just poked his nose into what doesn't really concern him and I unceremoniously dealt with him! Most name-calling and tongue-lashing I give on here is for entertainment purposes. Nothing personal. grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by SisiKill1: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Chiomamb:

Glad to hear this Chioma and you should know, there are a lot of people who will be saying Amen to your prayers.

Best of Luck to you and Destiny! Be safe!!

Keep us posted!! smiley

@ Bumper Lovers
Soooo. . .are we having a Big Bumper Exhibit? When and Where abeg and How much is the ticket? Can we take pictures? tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 3:17am On Feb 02, 2012
All is well that ends well.
Goodluck in your exams girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Should I End My Marriage / Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.