Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22025 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmm so SAuron is coougar heehehhe,I will kill Follypimpin today he fawckkkin lied to me.Oh jesus dis gist dey sweet ooooo

@Iya oko mii
U sed "una no do well " including me shey,it is well I have heard u.I said "Baby y now say no more" so dat means I was included abi u dey do wan kian,ko so ro jeje lomo lo mi o kolu omo eleyin.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm so SAuron is coougar heehehhe,I will kill Follypimpin today he fawckkkin lied to me.Oh jesus dis gist dey sweet ooooo

@Iya oko mii
U sed "una no do well " including me shey,it is well I have heard u.I said "Baby y now say no more" so dat means I was included abi u dey do wan kian,ko so ro jeje lomo lo mi o kolu omo eleyin.

who is sauron? who is follypimping?
have you been drinking?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Hmmm, not interested yet felt the need to drop two posts within 6 minutes "telling us" this redundant information. And yeah we have "heard" you that you have only called her this "one" time today cool

I did not accuse you indirectly cool Even if the person carry fire for head, only N10 satchet of pure water is all it takes to douse it cool

I know it sounds very hard to believe but this was what Tpia was driving at, hence reason she made the "in a civilised Country, this could land Nairaland into trouble" comment. . .hence reason i was saying she should be left to say her mind.

Not talking to you only here. It is not fair how people are slyly trying to heap the blame on Chelseabmw because men don't talk and engage in back and forth, una nor dey do well oh. No one came out to tell him to stop oh, instead everyone was just feeling smug and ish. . . Na so una dey encourage nonsence and senseless attack on Gboliwe oh, unbeknown to you she had previously donated, unbeknown to you that the Gboliwe I was chanced to stumble on, on NL on Hotangel's thread is disabled with a bad leg too, and has been unemployed since because of her disability, I went to read some of her posts to make sure it was not the same person, but turned out twas her and also found out the unfortunate news that she had lost her Pops to this recent bombing melee, yet this girl volunteered to help on the Charity board but got sidelined. . .and I had to contact a Moderator to see how to push her case forward. . .

Again, she hasn't asked for help, but we have to be mindful of people around us and how/what we say to people and we all don't have to wait for a case to come up or wait for a case to go through some committee before we help. . .sorry I only just started reading the Bible recently, but what are we gonna say when Jesus ask in future like he said he would - "when I was hungry you did not feed me, when I was thirsty you did not give me water. . .are we gonna say "erm the Nairaland Admin Officer was on two weeks maternity leave, blah blah blah. . .sofry sofry oh

When, Where, How

to ri olorun. . . . . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by SisiKill1: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Whoa! I can't believe this thread has come to this!! The old saying. . .the road to hell is paved with good intentions is apt.

I tried to read and understand the thread but since some post have been deleted or modified, it is hard to make sense of it but from what I have read so far, there is no scam. . .it is just a giant misunderstanding.  

Just because some thing doesn't make sense right there and then does not mean someone is trying to pull a fast one. This is an online gathering, most of us don't know and will never know each other on a personal basis, so the only thing we have is our online names and we want to protect it diligently. Which is why one has to be very careful how you label others.

When I saw BB's name in the same sentence as scam. . .I honestly busted out laughing, I thought it was a joke. Busy_Body? Big_Bumper? Haba, except you've curtailed your posting to this section. . . there is no way you'll think this woman wants to scam anyone and this is why I am absolutely positively certain that is a gigantic misunderstanding.

Let's also not assume every one is up to date on what is happening on NL. For instance, it wasn't until 3 days ago, when I saw the thread about the man raising his family under the bridge that I knew NL had started its own Charity Organization and CC and Ify were part of the organizers and it was in that capacity they contacted Chioma. So someone else contacting Chioma isn't neccesaritly doing it to step on the organization's toes, they probably did it because they don't know something like this is already in place. Honestly, if I had seen Chioma's email, I too would have contacted her directly. . .it was because I didn't see it, I sent CC an email ( For some weird reason, I could have sworn I read somewhere that you run an NGO).

Now maybe this is not the right place to ask these questions but to avoid future misunderstandings like these one it is important to clarify things. . .

1) Who are those in charge in of this organization.

2) What are your stated purposes and goals?

2) How is NL Charity Org meeting those goals (i.e do you take donations as they come in or do you go case by case)

3) Is any request for help on automatically an NL Charity Organization Case?

4) If NL Charity Org is in the middle of helping someone, does it mean that other helping hands have to go through the Organization.

5) If a NLer decides to help someone on their own, do they have to inform the NL Charity Org?

I know these questions sound commonsensical but it is the common sense things that create gigantic misunderstandings.

As you address these questions, please keep in mind that there shouldn't be a one size fits all method to giving, everyone should please feel free to lend a helping hand any which way they like. The means (i.e going through a charity organization or doing it personally) is not what matters. . .the end is.

@ CC, BB and Ify
You ladies are part of the very handful of posters who make this section what it is. You all have different styles of approaching issues and that is what makes things interesting. It is only human that there will be clashes of wills. . .I'd be suspicious if there weren't but it is how we choose to deal with these clashes that shows what kind of people we are. So ladies. . .please, Please, on bended knees please. . . let this go. Please!!!!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Hmmm, not interested yet felt the need to drop two posts within 6 minutes "telling us" this redundant information. And yeah we have "heard" you that you have only called her this "one" time today cool

I did not accuse you indirectly cool Even if the person carry fire for head, only N10 satchet of pure water is all it takes to douse it cool

I know it sounds very hard to believe but this was what Tpia was driving at, hence reason she made the "in a civilised Country, this could land Nairaland into trouble" comment. . .hence reason i was saying she should be left to say her mind.

Not talking to you only here. It is not fair how people are slyly trying to heap the blame on Chelseabmw because men don't talk and engage in back and forth, una nor dey do well oh. No one came out to tell him to stop oh, instead everyone was just feeling smug and ish. . . Na so una dey encourage nonsence and senseless attack on Gboliwe oh, unbeknown to you she had previously donated, unbeknown to you that the Gboliwe I was chanced to stumble on, on NL on Hotangel's thread is disabled with a bad leg too, and has been unemployed since because of her disability, I went to read some of her posts to make sure it was not the same person, but turned out twas her and also found out the unfortunate news that she had lost her Pops to this recent bombing melee, yet this girl volunteered to help on the Charity board but got sidelined. . .and I had to contact a Moderator to see how to push her case forward. . .

Again, she hasn't asked for help, but we have to be mindful of people around us and how/what we say to people and we all don't have to wait for a case to come up or wait for a case to go through some committee before we help. . .sorry I only just started reading the Bible recently, but what are we gonna say when Jesus ask in future like he said he would - "when I was hungry you did not feed me, when I was thirsty you did not give me water. . .are we gonna say "erm the Nairaland Admin Officer was on two weeks maternity leave, blah blah blah. . .sofry sofry oh

Take it easy, you keep blowing this thing out of proportion. You are even yet to tell us who called you a scammer, neither has anyone said someone cannot help without a charity group. And now your overreaction is also indirectly painting the charity group in bad light as if the charity committee claims to be Alpha and Omega concerning charity on NL. We dont know Gboliwe story like you do and it is not possible to have everyone who volunteered to help in the committee.

I think you should just calm down. This is going to far.

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
I've learnt a lot from this thread already. 1st, how did Uju get preggy before me?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
OAM4J:

Take it easy, you keep blowing this thing out of proportion. You are even yet to tell us who called you a scammer, neither has anyone said someone cannot help without a charity group. And now your overreaction is also indirectly painting the charity group in bad light as if the charity committee claims to be Alpha and Omega concerning charity on NL. We dont know Gboliwe story like you do and it is not possible to have everyone who volunteered to help in the committee.

big-bumper is a troublemaker. . . . .
she resides @ yaba left so that should have told you she gets her kicks from causing commotion.

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Whoa! I can't believe this thread has come to this!! The old saying. . .the road to hell is paved with good intentions is apt.

I tried to read and understand the thread but since some post have been deleted or modified, it is hard to make sense of it but from what I have read so far, there is no scam. . .it is just a giant misunderstanding.  

Just because some thing doesn't make sense right there and then does not mean someone is trying to pull a fast one. This is an online gathering, most of us don't know and will never know each other on a personal basis, so the only thing we have is our online names and we want to protect it diligently. Which is why one has to be very careful how you label others.

When I saw BB's name in the same sentence as scam. . .I honestly busted out laughing, I thought it was a joke. Busy_Body? Big_Bumper? Haba, except you've curtailed your posting to this section. . . there is no way you'll think this woman wants to scam anyone and this is why I am absolutely positively certain that is a gigantic misunderstanding.

Let's also not assume every one is up to date on what is happening on NL. For instance, it wasn't until 3 days ago, when I saw the thread about the man raising his family under the bridge that I knew NL had started its own Charity Organization and CC and Ify were part of the organizers and it was in that capacity they contacted Chioma. So someone else contacting Chioma isn't neccesaritly doing it to step on the organization's toes, they probably did it because they don't know something like this is already in place. Honestly, if I had seen Chioma's email, I too would have contacted her directly. . .it was because I didn't see it, I sent CC an email ( For some weird reason, I could have sworn I read somewhere that you run an NGO).

Now maybe this is not the right place to ask these questions but to avoid future misunderstandings like these one it is important to clarify things. . .

1) Who are those in charge in of this organization.

2) What are your stated purposes and goals?

2) How is NL Charity Org meeting those goals (i.e do you take donations as they come in or do you go case by case)

3) Is any request for help on automatically an NL Charity Organization Case?

4) If NL Charity Org is in the middle of helping someone, does it mean that other helping hands have to go through the Organization.

5) If a NLer decides to help someone on their own, do they have to inform the NL Charity Org?

I know these questions sound commonsensical but it is the common sense things that create gigantic misunderstandings.

As you address these questions, please keep in mind that there shouldn't be a one size fits all method to giving, everyone should please feel free to lend a helping hand any which way they like. The means (i.e going through a charity organization or doing it personally) is not what matters. . .the end is.

@ CC, BB and Ify
You ladies are part of the very handful of posters who make this section what it is. You all have different styles of approaching issues and that is what makes things interesting. It is only human that there will be clashes of wills. . .I'd be suspicious if there weren't but it is how we choose to deal with these clashes that shows what kind of people we are. So ladies. . .please, Please, on bended knees please. . . let this go. Please!!!!

answer to your questions https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.288.html
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Odunnu:

I've learnt a lot from this thread already. 1st, how did Uju get preggy before me?
You both getting it from the same source? shocked shocked
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

big-bumper is a troublemaker. . . . .
she resides @ yaba left so that should have told you she gets her kicks from causing commotion.

I know jare my inlaw.

I used to help her and jenny at Yaba left, but i ran away after they accused me of being the father of their 22 children whereas most those children look like sagamite and dayokanu.  cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Oam4jenny be kiaful ya self diaaaa ooo angry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ChelseaBMW
Don't have any issue with you, you are just caught up in some oestrogen feat. You know I nor dey waste time when I want to give you some well deserved knock on the head as and when you need it cool

@ Freecocoa
It is her daughter's naming ceremony today so methinks she should take her time, and there's no need to rush to come and post to appease to people's ego just because they call her to. . .

@all concerned party on the BB/Ify matter
Come on peeps seriously, am I the one with the chip on my brain or her, to come into a thread saying she does not care what the person says about me, but to leave all Nigerians outta it, was that necessary thing to say? Nope. So if she wants to be stupid and dumb, I wll gladly rub her nose in it till kingdom come that she is not alright in the head to not only ccmplain, but GLOAT that a post talking of stabbing a 2 year old babe and a 10 year old, was removed cool

Is it that hard for her to stay off my lane?

Isn't this part of the reason for this back and forth, because she had come to post on page one "that Chioma's case had been done and dusted", and I came in to tell people the girl had not eaten anything but glucose for 3 days.

Again is it because I called her out that she was revealing too much information on a thread where the OP was pleading the need for privacy!

She does her runs in public, I do mine in private so why the beef undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
And lemme also correct a wrong impression here. Nairalad charity has not been involved with the OP's case. We have not even for once discussed her case as a group.

All that Ify, CC and R231 did were done on their personal ground.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
2nd thing I learnt, Coogar is Sauron. Wow!
Wish someone will show up as Na2day? I don miss that one die.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
is Uju pregnant for real? wow how time has passed on this nl!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

who is sauron? who is follypimping?
have you been drinking?
Did I state anywhere dat I have bin binging on schnapps undecided undecided

Dude woevaaaaaaaa CSI is in place tongue tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Odunnu:

2nd thing I learnt, Coogar is Sauron. Wow!
Wish someone will show up as Na2day? I don miss that one die.

don't mind those hacks with their mares.
i have no idea who sauron is. coogar is errrrrrrrrrrr coogar!

Idowuogbo:

Did I state anywhere dat I have bin binging on schnapps undecided undecided

Dude woevaaaaaaaa CSI is in place tongue tongue

whatever rocks your boat.
just don't mention my username as someone else. . . . .otherwise idowuogbo is tpia@
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
I fell asleep last night with my bag of chips and all this happened? Hahahahahaha!!!! This is why I keep my real life separate from my internet life. The result of combining the two is always as messy as this thread! grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS - Madam CC, nawa for you oh! See how you just remained calm all through the drama/accusations. Are you sure you're not MR CC pretending to be his own wife? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

is Uju pregnant for real? wow how time has passed on this nl!
Dey dia plenty commentary dey run,u hia say Seun don dey barb Mohawk? Geeky to Owanbe worra transformation grin cheesy

@cougar
U no well oo, how d heck would u compare me with Madam yi lori LMAOOO!!!!!!!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
ur a jowka! lmao grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Big_bumper,Naming ceremony ke? I thought she's trying to keep everything low key and well hidden,I don't understand the "ceremony" in the matter,please help a sister out.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

@ChelseaBMW
Don't have any issue with you, you are just caught up in some oestrogen feat. You know I nor dey waste time when I want to give you some well deserved knock on the head as and when you need it cool

@ Freecocoa
It is her daughter's naming ceremony today so methinks she should take her time, and there's no need to rush to come and post to appease to people's ego just because they call her to. . .

@all concerned party on the BB/Ify matter
Come on peeps seriously, am I the one with the chip on my brain or her, to come into a thread saying she does not care what the person says about me, but to leave all Nigerians outta it, was that necessary thing to say? Nope. So if she wants to be silly and dumb, I wll gladly rub her nose in it till kingdom come that she is not alright in the head to not only ccmplain, but GLOAT that a post talking of stabbing a 2 year old babe and a 10 year old, was removed cool

Is it that hard for her to stay off my lane?

Isn't this part of the reason for this back and forth, because she had come to post on page one "that Chioma's case had been done and dusted", and I came in to tell people the girl had not eaten anything but glucose for 3 days.

Again is it because I called her out that she was revealing too much information on a thread where the OP was pleading the need for privacy!

She does her runs in public, I do mine in private so why the beef undecided

thats uncalled for mehn

enough alrdy. . . . . . its not like there is a competition or something

at the end of the day we are all trying to help SIMPLE
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ go and answer questions on per x's thread and stop supporting anybody
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

^^^ go and answer questions on per x's thread and stop supporting anybody

I did alrdy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
OAM4J:

i am being called a scammer on the back of me telling Chioma to sort out how Busybody20 and Agiboma would donate to her amongst themselves, SIMPLY FOR ACCOUNTABILITY PURPOSE, and you are here telling me i am blowing things out of proportion. I spoke to Chioma minutes after telling her to mail Chaircover because her email was on her profile, so the reason we are here is because it is paining somebody i spoke to the girl first?!!!  

Where were you when Ifyalways was posting her own story and all i was saying was "bookmarked for future comments"!!! And now i wan come talk, una dey shut me up

I am only responding based on correspondences i have seen partaining to this case oh.

And because i am a nice person, let me remind you that Nairaland presently has 791200 topics you can contribute too oh. i don't know why you are complaining i have aggro when you spend 6 nights a week with OAM4Jennykadry or how else do you want me to exhale, take ya time oh  angry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Seriously BB, Seriously? Everyone's told you to drop it, let it go
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

Sweetheart.

Check your old id. I have begged the powers to release you from spam bot.

You owe me one night. cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

Why should i drop the allegation of being called a scammer, everyone here is saying that was not what Chelseabmw meant despite the fact that i figured this out myself, yet the emails that has been doing the rounds is indicating my hunch was right. Jenny abeg free me joo
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
You have proved to evryone you are not a scammer, Chelseabmw has explained the reason for his posts to you. Continue naaaaaaa, we go leave this thread for you

Oam4j

Which night? A beg comot, make I no see your TURA face in m bedroom tonight oooo angry grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Why should i drop the allegation of being called a scammer, everyone here is saying that was not what Chelseabmw meant despite the fact that i figured this out myself, yet the emails that has been doing the rounds is indicating my hunch was right. Jenny abeg free me joo

i am not ashamed to say i love big_bumper. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Should I End My Marriage / Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.