Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: (5373 Views)

Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: by filnaija: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
Searching for a Reception Venue in Enugu is very hard for someone in abroad. I and my fiancé will get married middle of this year and I want to search for a wedding venue on my own thru internet. There are two hotels that sent me their quotations but it’s not complete and I want to consider other venues.

Is there any good Reception Hall, Hotel Conference Room, Garden or Pool Site that can cater my wedding reception in Enugu State? Most of the Reception hall I saw online is in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. Before I’ll ask my in-law to check the venue for me, I want to see the photos and the prices first.
Below are the things I need for my coming wedding.

• RECEPTION VENUE
• FOOD AND DRINKS (including alcoholic drinks)
• CAKE
• VENUE DECORATION (Black and silver motif)
• BAND OR D.J (Music)
• BRIDAL CAR (prefer a Limousine with Chauffeur)
• VIDEOGRAPHER AND PHOTOGRAPHER
• PROJECTOR
• SUITE/ROOM (change room for the bride)

For recommendation, please send me an email at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: by kraspsberr: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Storypage Events is an Events planning company in Lagos and Enugu Nigeria. We specialize in the planning and management of both social and corporate events.

We handle events in Lagos, Enugu and other eastern states.
Our services are:

Wedding planning
Wedding decoration
Events consultation
Events planning
Events Decoration
Event websites design
Rsvp management
Attendee management
Provision of vendors for your event such as photographer, video coverage, drinks service, catering service, cakes, dj, mc, desserts, cocktail, small chops, security etc.
Coordination of events including provision of hostesses
Training in events planning, decoration and culinary arts
Vendor sourcing and management
And so on.

Call us on: 07037181861 for Inquiries
or Visit: www.storypageevents.com
or Email: info@storypageevents.com

Re: Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: by kraspsberr: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Getting married in 2017? Here's a budget friendly wedding package for weddings taking place in South-east Nigeria - Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu.

You can have that wedding you've always wanted at affordable rates without having to stress yourself on the planning and coordination of your wedding.
We partner with top wedding vendors to put everything you'll be needing in a package that best suits you.

From Wedding Planning | D-day Coordination | Venue Decoration | Photo & Video | DJ & MC | Catering (Nigerian & Continental) | Drinks & Drinks Service | Cake (4 Tiers) | Small Chops & Cocktails | Make Up & Hair Styling for (Bride & Bridesmaids) | Program & Invitation Card | Ushers

All these from 1 Million Naira Only!!!
Payments can be made in installments.

For more details call 07037181861, email: info@storypageevents.com

(1) (Reply)

New Spandex Chaircover For #400 / The Wedding Pictures Of Barcelona Star Xavi And Nuria / NEED CONTENT? - Get Fast, Reliable Content Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.