Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Yung6ix -- Oh My Gosh (omg) Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yung6ix -- Oh My Gosh (omg) Video (1312 Views)

Yung6ix – Oh My Gosh (omg) (prod. P.fizzy) (video) / Yung6ix - Oh My Gosh [official 4shared Download Link] / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix -- Oh My Gosh (omg) Video by DJOKAY(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
Oh My Gosh (OMG) by the young rapper, Yung6ix was one the rap songs that rocked Nigeria in 2011. Yung6ix’s profile has been soaring since the last year release of his debut single, “Follow Me” which features EME’s Wizkid.

Here is the video of the song, “Oh My Gosh (OMG)” which was directed by Bobby Boulders and was shot in Lagos and South Africa with cameo appearances from Jesse Jags, Naeto C & DJ Neptune.

Check out the video here: http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2012/01/yung6ix-oh-my-gosh-omg-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Download: Joe El – Hold On Ft. 2face Idibia / [music] M.I Abaga Ft Olamide & I.J – The Middle / Don't Forget The Lyrics (nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.