Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 (9049 Views)

Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by ak47mann(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
aliyu is a good man coolbut his brethren are evil,
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by hbrednic: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
well said mallam Aliyu.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
I cant but agrre with gov aliyu on this matter. You know a true statesman by their words. 3yrs for boko spokesman?N2M bail for mastermind of madalla, abuja bombing? Pathetic! If we have need of a northern president today, then this guy has got my vote.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by LEXYLOV: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why this Gov is not given the special adviser to the retardeen? he spoke brilliantly . Yes that's through though but the ball is in your court Sir. You are the part of this administration and you should help each other with solution lipsrsealed
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by kizito96(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
He has accused of being part of the boko haram sponsors
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by bilaya(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
This Governor is one enlightened and reasonable Northerner.I hope other Northerners are listening.We know the region that will suffer most when Nigeria disintegrates.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Ndkings1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well,
we all know that the main brain behind these boko haram is Buhari and until he is arested, boko haram progres
just dat Gej is a Coward.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Ndkings1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well,
we all know that the main brain behind these boko haram is Buhari and until he is arested, boko haram progres
just dat Gej is a Coward.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
Wow everyone's gearing up for the Breakup Series 2015. shocked
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by yampoo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
GEJ should embark on a massive development in SS so that when Nigeria Disintegrate,there will be no infrastructure deficient and we can move on with out regret.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
Forgive me if I am right!
Listening to News Media, they all keep saying "Violence in Northern Nigera" Boko Haram is the Muslim North.  Same emphasis as in Sudan and South Sudan. In the media, Nigeria is already 2 Republics; Northern and Southern Nigeria.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by goldfx2: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
TRUE TALK GOV ALIYU YOU ARE THE ONLY GOVERNOR WITH TWO EYES , THEY REST ARE BUSY BUYING PROPERTIES IN US, UK AND FRANCE WITH NIGERIAN MONEY SO THAT WHEN CIVIL WAR HAPPEN(GOD FORBID) THEY WILL PARK THEIR USELESS FAMILIES AND RUN .
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by SAOguns(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
am looking forward to that change. and so when it happened peace b on to my country ODUDUWA REP.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by ak47mann(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
LeoMax:

Forgive me if I am right!
Listening to News Media, they all keep saying "Violence in Northern Nigera" Boko Haram is the Muslim North.  Same emphasis as in Sudan and South Sudan. In the media, Nigeria is already 2 Republics; Northern and Southern Nigeria.
correct but some slowpoke fail to realize that clever man cool
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by executinal(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Aliyu is the Man, he is not scared of any bagger. Untile[b] BUHARI, ATIKU and BAKARE[/b] is arrested Northen Nigeria will remain Al-Qeada base till 2015. GOD save your people in the hands of all this bloody demoons
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by 1forall: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
I dislike what the PDP stands for and therefore not greatly impressed by this governor or whatever he says.

He's only doing his job as a Nigerian politician in power.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by BetaThings: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
Gov Aliyu is wrong
Calling for impeachment of a president who spent money not appropriated is not treason

Impeachment is lawful
Military coup is not and that is treason

When Senate President Anyim (now SGF) along with House Speaker Ghali Na'aba wanted to impeach Obasanjo, there was no talk of treason.
Calling on the legislators to do it cannot be treason now

This does not mean I support the impeachment move anyhow

Can Governor Aliyu show me who (and where) said this country would be ungovernable if he did not win
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2012
Fact is Gov Aliyu always makes sense

This is not the first time

Since he came to office, he has displayed courage in his speeches about Nigeria.

I dont know the details about his service as Gov.

Thank you Gov Aliyu for standing up for truth.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by bashr8: 3:14am On Jan 24, 2012
chmod777:

[size=18pt]What tribe does an Asaba man (the home of late Nzeogwu and al so home of the present chairman of Ohaneze), Iselukwu, Onitcha-Ugbo and all their neighbors belong ?, What tribe does Ndoni, Eche, Ikwere all in River state belong, what tribe does Ilorin and all her neighbors in Kwara belong. I have never heard anyone call Tunde Bakare who is from Kwara, a north central man. Why ?
Then I ask how will the prospective nations of Nigeria be >>
[/size]

notice how everyone ignored you cause we cannot keep teaching nigeria 101 to you people everyday, those in the western part can speak for people in illorin but all the other you mentions are igbo groups ,you can argue about only the ikwerres but honestly we dont give a Bleep they can either join their brothers, form their own country or join ijaws its non of our buisness.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by Caseless: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2012
Sonofpeace:

I can see that some people have started sh.iting their pants due to fear of possible disintegration. I pray that Nigeria would outgrow all these ethnocentric tendancies and work as a people with national pride though i don't see it coming. SNC is desperately needed to salvage this nation destined to be great.
Re: Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 by danikik7: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2012
BOKO Haram is born by northern political leaders to frustrate GEJ government.They feel Nigeria belongs to them and power is non negociable.Many nigerians are uncomfortable to see them again on the seat of power because the country did not move forwarad after decades of thier rule.What Nigeria needs now is someone that will put the country on sound economic,social and scientific footing and not by zoning presidency.
Just three years that GEJ ,the first minority presidsent from south south has taken the mantle of leadership ,we are begining to see some tremendous changes,though gradual, and this is making the northerners uncomfortable because,they just want to grab power with nothing to offer the nation.We are moving forward and it is" NO LONGER POLITICS AS USUAL"

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz / 2023 Election: 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed Nationwide – IGP / Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Railway: Minister, Said Ahmed Alkali Slams Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.