Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch (20652 Views)

Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by NegroNtns(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2012
OP,

Go here and get the comparison info you need. I am the best BB support person in NL. If you have further question let me know.

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by yuzedo: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2012
Let me add my piece.
I refused to get a BB for a long time cos it seemed like every small foolish girl had one just for show. The same happens now as most Torch owners are undergraduates (especially white),
Now, I just got me a Bold 4, Why? Battery lasts longer. Doesn't give flex problems, the slide won't be an issue, and it is generally stronger than the Torch.
Further analogy: My boss' boss came in from abroad on a week business trip. . . Both men are caucasians o! The man is a millionaire in dollars and if u google him, u'd understand. He uses a Bold 2 not even Bold 5! On thursday, we had marathon meetings with many CEO's in nigeria in diverse industries from telecoms to construction, from 5-star hotels to Office board rooms, One constant I noticed was that most of these multi-millionaires use Bold 2's, Infact I felt stupid cos I use a Bold 4 when these people with combined net-worth of billions of naira aren't even tripped by Torch or Bold 5 or whatever. Instead, it is the mid-level to bottom level people on salary equivalent to N200k - N500k that worry about using torch and co.
Pls, buy d Bold. It is functional, conservative and strong. The Torch is just showy, and u compete with all these silly runz girls and uni students that save to buy it so they are in the "clique". Believe me, that was my consideration b4 buying and it dissuaded me, not to talk about battery life.
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by yuzedo: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2012
I forgot to mention that my boss uses an even "deader" BB!
My people, these white guys make these things for us blacks to fuel our ego, then they themselves buy basic phones, and get richer and richer while we pose with our phones but can't boast of a good bank balance.
In my opinion, the Torch (especially white) is just ostentatious. Abeg make we help ourselves jare, after now dem go tiff am, phone so expensive go just waka like dat.
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by playboy19(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
I have used the 2. I'll advice you go for bold 4. As a matter of fact, i'm using my 2nd bold 4 right now. Even if you are the showy- in vogue type, you're stale already as Touch is so old now.
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Elegance13(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
weda BB6 or BB flashlight, NoKIA symbian (the E's) remains d best national wide, no doubts!
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
Elegance13:

weda BB6 or BB flashlight, NoKIA symbian (the E's) remains d best national wide, no doubts!

Symb?? grin
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
yeah, sure my nokia e5 is great, fast browsing and more applications than ever,
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Abayomin70(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
itoldu:

here is the simple thing: if you meant choosing between a bold 9780 (commonly known in naija as bold4) and 9800 (torch not touch 9900/9930), my advice should surely take you through.
1. if you feel like being in vogue (till say mid-april 2012 when the world would all be dying to own the average in-vogue 9900/9930), you can go for a torch
2. if you sincerely want to use a blackberry, go for the 9780 (bold4).
here are my reasons why;
- they both have the same operating system
- they both have the same camera
- they both have keypads
their differences are as follows;
- torch has a wider screen display than bold 4
- torch has a touchscreen while the bold 4 doesn't
- torch is a slide phone while bold 4 is a smartphone
- when a torch drops, there is more worries of damage than when a bold 4 drops.
- when both batteries are fully charged, the torch doesn't last half as long as the bold 4

these are my views from their use. as far as i'm concerned, you won't be weeping internally if you buy the bold 4. forget the cost difference.

guy about d battery thing Ʊ ar rung oooooo am usin touch white and I must yarn Ʊ d fact dis tourch am usin d battery is very very strong since yestaday nit I chag it and am still usin it people do say touch battery is bad but dis touch me am usin ooooo d battery is so strong infact d battery last long more dan my E71 and N97 8gig and dats y I won't eva sell dis one made in hungary
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by showstopa: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2012
@Yuzedo,
Yo didnt buy BB Torch cos University girls are showing around with it. you almost sound sillier than those girls. If You want something, go for it and leave those meaningless excuse like silly uni girls are usisng it.
Having a white Boss, I would have assumed you would know the way of the world. smh
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by justblaxe: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
No, its dsnt
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by germanyboy(f): 3:44am On Feb 02, 2012
hello
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by softtouch2(m): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2012
showstopa:

@Yuzedo,
Yo didnt buy BB Torch cos University girls are showing around with it. you almost sound sillier than those girls. If You want something, go for it and leave those meaningless excuse like silly uni girls are usisng it.
Having a white Boss, I would have assumed you would know the way of the world. smh

Rightly said!
Buy what makes your day-to-day activities easier, not because some are using it for show.
About the battery-life of BB9810, I use mine for 3-days not charging. Most battery problems on BB are usually cos by either your firmware or social-network base applications.
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by yuzedo: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2012
showstopa:

@Yuzedo,

, And u must be a retarded crowd-follower. forgive me for being against convention but when i notice a trend, i shy away from it until i UNDERSTAND why it is so popular.
now if the Torch (white especially) is popular among a certain demographic (college girls), who cannot achieve 20%utilization with the damn device but carry it around for show, do i want to seen in that crowd? No sir. if u want to be objective, u will deduce that both phones have almost-similar functions and thus i wud rather be caught on the side of conservativeness while also saving money, and sacrificing showboating which is the phone's greatest quality.
and if u issue another rejoinder, may that white torch u are using fall down and the screen break! angry
soft-touch:

Rightly said!
Buy what makes your day-to-day activities easier, not because some are using it for show.
About the battery-life of BB9810, I use mine for 3-days not charging. Most battery problems on BB are usually cos by either your firmware or social-network base applications.
good sir, how will a white blackberry torch make my day-to-day activities easier?? undecided (i know u mean that in a general way sha but still. . . )
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by victorhall77: 5:52am On May 08, 2012
Hi,

Go for android phone....
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by larrymasco: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
I want to buy BB Bold 5.. but some pple told me it usually have a battery problem. Can anyone advice me on this pls? I need an urgent advice if i should buy the phone or not
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Beehandz(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2012
UK Used Curve 4 *unbranded* for sale @ 35k and bold 3 at 25k
mint condition and working perfectlz. call or txt 08067644292
Re: Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch by Vlyrics: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
rororo: BB is just a name go 4 samsung galaxy tab or nokia N8
are u kindin me? Samsung galaxy is a flop!!! The worst smart phone i have ever used... I tink nokia lumia ROCK!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ZAIN Mms Settings / Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.