Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,412 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (19238 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
*dhtml:

For me, on a serious basis now. Whether the girl is a virgin or not DOES NOT MATTER. It is the woman behind the kitten that i am after.

Now you are talking. tongue
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Wifey!

I respects those who wait until they say I do, however I can understand if those who don't wait!

[size=16pt]Trust me the temptation is a mofo! When he gets out the shower with that water glistening all over his chiseled body and the snake just hissing and growling. I don't remember the rest. embarassed[/size]
I understand if those get caught up in the moment! (whistling off the thread)
OMG wifey!!!! Don't corrupt me. grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^My current GF is not a virgin. But if everything goes on fine, am marrying her. And that is that - she posses the qualities i love and more.

slimyem:

@topic,to a lot of people in this age and time,its outdated.
only a few still think it counts for something.
Now those few people in the end, they may not even be able to fulfil it, and will end up marrying biatches - as wide as a well.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Freecocoa I disagree she's not a SLUTTT,He got wot he deserved shebi na chop and go he wan do.See amu is right we don't no d gal bcus she likes an@l don't make a slutttt,yes it might be vulgar to us but hey at end of d day if na inside her nose she want am its her business.Remember I said some are freaks in d bedroom food for tots Mama Dee.Most muslim gals in dubai do an@l bcus dey scared of d stigma on non-virgins b4 marriage,now does dat mean dey SLUTTS?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Freecocoa I disagree she's not a SLUTTT,He got wot he deserved shebi na chop and go he wan do.See amu is right we don't no d gal bcus she likes an@l don't make a slutttt,yes it might be vulgar to us but hey at end of d day if na inside her nose she want am its her business.Remember I said some are freaks in d bedroom food for tots Mama Dee.Most muslim gals in dubai do an@l bcus dey scared of d stigma on non-virgins b4 marriage,now does dat mean dey SLUTTS?
Big-tyme slutts and biatches at the same time. Double-faced too, lying daughters of jezebel because of religion - just to get the poor men decepted. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by chelseabmw(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

So na hear u con hide ehn this girl? undecided
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
chelseabmw:

shut yer face and answer the thread. It does not matter whether you have a kitten or a cork - just answer the darn thread.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
freecocoa:

That girl is a very big slutt,like wtf? Isn't the a$$hole supposed to be more painful than the front hole?so in her mind she's a virgin o.mscheeew.

Hmm freecocoooooooooooa How you take know? Ah ah I don dey suxpekt you ooo.

OP what of if the girl wants to remain a virgin but she gives blow j0bs like mad does she still fir your criteria?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^and swallows c.u.m too iite?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
*dhtml:

Big-tyme slutts and biatches at the same time. Double-faced too, lying daughters of jezebel because of religion - just to get the poor men decepted. I stand to be corrected.
wink wink
I disagree dey are not SLUTSS, I can debate 4eva y I think dey are not but I will let it slide.U entitled to think woeva,ur opinion don't fry my dumplings.
chelseabmw:

Baby u bck? wink

*dhtml:

shut yer face and answer the thread. It does not matter whether you have a kitten or a cork - just answer the darn thread.
Stop d rudeness and stop actuing high I don't like it.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Calling them slutts is putting it mildly sef,for crying out loud,this is an@l s3x we are talking about here.

How will someone who claims to be a virgin have the liver to set nyash for a guy?abegi that one don tear eye reach back,believe it or not it takes a girl who has done a lot of wild stuffs to set nyash for different guys,now tell me why I shouldn't call such a pretentious girl a slutt?

1 Like

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mayhaps we will set up a poll later on. But i prefer b@tches to such girls - at least with a b@tch, i know where i stand than a double-faced girl - virgin on one side, SLUT on the other side. Mierda!! I wont have it.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Hmm freecocoooooooooooa How you take know? Ah ah I don dey suxpekt you ooo.

How I no go know? Its obvious na,imagine when strong shyt dey comot from that hole,the thing dey pain wella let alone when one big and hard cucumber wan enter there. grin grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
freecocoa:

How I no go know? Its obvious na,imagine when strong shyt dey comot from that hole,the thing dey pain wella let alone when one big and hard cucumber wan enter there. grin grin
And there is tearing and bleeding too when those big cucumbers enter - and that is why that route spreads H.I.V faster than the other. Bleeding a$$hole. kai.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Cocoa I don hia dem b sluttt
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
@slimyem, what do you believe personalmente?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by bekay911(f): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Wifey!

I respects those who wait until they say I do, however I can understand if those who don't wait!

Trust me the temptation is a mofo!  When he gets out the shower with that water glistening all over his chiseled body and the snake just hissing and growling.   I don't remember the rest.   embarassed

I understand if those get caught up in the moment! (whistling off the thread)
dats y dey r advised to stop sleeping over @ ur BFs or GFs.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Cocoa I don hia dem b sluttt
Na we we nothing dey happen. wink

*dhtml:

And there is tearing and bleeding too when those big cucumbers enter - and that is why that route spreads H.I.V faster than the other. Bleeding a$$hole. kai.
choi,that's their problem sha,I just pirry the men such girls end up with.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by chelseabmw(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

.Baby u bck?

Yea am back. . . Kinda tired n weak. . . . They made me angry over there today. . how are u doing?hope u r good?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
chelseabmw:

Yea am back. . . Kinda tired n weak. . . . They made me angry over there today. . how are u doing?hope u r good?

Am good running ur bath water, u happy now wink

@cocoa

Na u on dat 1 o loool
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by chelseabmw(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Am good running ur bath water, u happy now wink

ok then. . . .will be on my way. . .pls i need the water to be a little bit warm. . . . I got u ur pizza
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2012
*Sleeps* thread is damn boring now. . . .too many derailers
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by 677ano(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2012
Being a virgin is outdated.
I dont want an inexperience woman lipsrsealed

I have seen men marry virgins and then go looking for sexually experienced women barely hours after their wedding vows cry
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2012
I remember a certain babe I dated one time like that - she was so boring - like a dead piece de meat - dat I was forced to be slaming one other babe - just so I can compensate.
Now immagine marryin a wife like that - no way, I wil rather marry a biatch than an inexperienced babe.
Again, that is just me - but some say u can teach her - well, not everyone can learn or are willing to learn.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Rokiatu, the first person that responded to you has said the truth. The fact that a lot of you are asking questions about whether having anal and MouthAction counts in considering who is a virgin shows how spoilt the world has become.

A virgin has never had any form of intimacy with anybody. It doesn't make her stupid or frigid, it is just a choice and an honourable one at that with God and men of honour.

1 Like

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Chnges(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Wowwwww!!! I'll be honoured to have a 'V' as my wife__It's not outdated at all. Ît shows how sef-controlled she is and i think that all men needs a wife they can trust! And being a V has showed that to an extent__I crave for V's
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by dealordea(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
Guys don't really want to hussle before they penetrate and the majority of guys don't believe virgin exist except those living in day dreams!! For me, its not a big turn off and I don't need to search the deep ocean just simply because I want virgin fish, the fish I own now gives me the biggest turn on!! Just my opinion
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Orton10(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
I might not be a vee, but its not my place to criticize those who are, and who plan on waiting for the right time a la marriage. But like really sef, who is a virgin? The one with a hymen? The same stuff than can be ruptured from exercises and use of tampons? Or the Nkechi next door, who seems to be Daddy's lil' Angel but owns a dìldo, does anäl and gives head to any John?   
For me, I could case less, so long as i've a punny when i need one, no wahala. But on the other hand, its a personal thing, got sisters and might just be the papa of a baby girl one day, so I'd love to see them keep "it" for the right guy and at the right time, hopefully marriage. Call it "outdated" but its better than loosing "it" to some quickie with one Emeka. . .with a big head.

1 Like

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Let me summarize all my talks on this thread in just one post:
Marrying a vee is one chance. You may take it and it works fine, but wat if u now start avin Bleep issues? Dat is my own question.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Chnges(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
*dhtml:

Let me summarize all my talks on this thread in just one post:
Marrying a vee is one chance. You may take it and it works fine, but wat if u now start avin Bleep issues? Dat is my own question.
that's why pörn movies are available @ the local shops__you want her to be romantic and active? Get her an indian põrn movie, watch it together at leisures, buy romantic magazines, leave them on the bed, facing the page you want her to learn something from upwards. She'll definitely see it and you knw, do the rest! (remember, pictures are never 4gottn easily)
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
^
Anything special about indian mojo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.