Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. (2239 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
born2fuck:

NEXT is ME.I DON'T WANNA SUCK Kitty AGAIN
Then don't
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
thanks all >>end of thread>>
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
born2fuck:

NEXT is ME.I DON'T WANNA SUCK Kitty AGAIN
then dnt suck jez eat wit fork and knife
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Forkkkk and knife ke?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

Forkkkk and knife ke?
fork and knife ni
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2012
Forkkkk and knife. Wetin you wan chop?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Forkkkk and knife. Wetin you wan chop?
e wan chop kitty na
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op. If u don't want to get married for those reasons you highlighted, then i believe you have it wrong. For every person with an unsuccessful marriage, there is at least one with a successful union. And perhaps five more working hard (and with positive results) to save their marriages. Your reasons are thus baseless.
If u don't want to take a wife, find better reasons. Btw, i also am not considering marriage, but am aware it can be successful when attended to as you would any other important thing in life.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
@sauer please can u tell me ur reason for not considering marriage it could be wat i just want to hear. thank you
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^I consider it a waste of time tongue
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
wat do u consider a waste of time? your time explaining to me or marriage?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Jenifa1: 3:56am On Jan 26, 2012
^ don't mind him. those are d guys that wait till they're 45 to start looking for a wife half their age. and then become bitter at the end because the women are only after their money. I mean what else do you need a potbellied, grey haired bachelor for?

trust me, as you get older, you will realize the importance of having a wife wink even if you are not mature enough to do so now.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ivynwa(f): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2012
@Poster
People like you that have experienced and known the effects of broken marriages have been known
to have good marriages because they are very careful when they embark on a journey into marriage
and have been known to work hard on their marriages too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Very Sincere / When You Have An Over Possessive Mother What Will You Do? / Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.