Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Us States Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us States Visa Interview (2777 Views)

Passengers From 4 US States May Soon Need A Passport For Domestic Flights / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us States Visa Interview by Zil1(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2012
Hello everybody,

Am trying to get a first hand information about how the US embassy run their visa interview pls, What can I expect and how will I come out successful as my appointment date is getting close,
Re: Us States Visa Interview by worry246(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2012
Make sure all documents are genuine not fake fraud.
Make sure all dates and names are real and match.
have good finance no boosted accounts.

Most of all have good very strong links to return home.
Re: Us States Visa Interview by Zil1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
worry246:

Make sure all documents are genuine not fake fraud.
Make sure all dates and names are real and match.
have good finance no boosted accounts.

Most of all have good very strong links to return home.
Thank you very much, I'll make sure I do as u have advised.
So any other tip as to the interview proper, ?
Re: Us States Visa Interview by Gbenge77(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2012
-Zil-:

Thank you very much, I'll make sure I do as u have advised.
So any other tip as to the interview proper, ?
provide short answers to the questions.dont volunteer any information which you are not asked.always maintain eye contact with the vo.smile if you can.
Re: Us States Visa Interview by suxes2006(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Gbenge has given you the best answers you need
Make sure you have eye contact with the person interviewing you
Do not talk much, If the eco did not ask question do not answer,
they like using expressions and wants you to cut in

SHALOM
Re: Us States Visa Interview by Zil1(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2012
Thank you @all for taking your time to give me this information, I'll definitely walk in the directions you have pointed.
Re: Us States Visa Interview by thewarlord: 11:45am On May 15, 2012
maintain eye contact,dont act too subservient,have real documents....
avoid i too know or giving out info not asked of you....be confident and if you dont know the answer to a question,try to formulate one,particularly if it concerns your graduate studies...odds are the co may not know it too

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ikot Ekpene -aba Road Under Construction / Attack Currently Going On In South Africa, Nigerians Beware!!! / Package For Climbing Mount Everest Cost Between ₦12million And ₦36million(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.