Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (21182 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by virgodes(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
I met this woman through a mutual friend! We had this attraction that was just unexplainable. After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we had sex for almost 2 hours. Probably the best and hottest sex of my life. We continued to see each other every evening for the next 2 weeks. The only reason we did not continue this is because her husband came back from deployment. Yes, he was deployed. We did not just have sex, but rather spent time getting to know one another and in the mean time fell for each other. We ended up saying "I love you". The feelings we had grew strong and stronger and even continued to grow after her husband came home, even though we couldn't see each other. We had a connection that was stronger than anything either of us have felt before, and not just sexual. After all the talking and even the day's I took off work to spend the whole day with her, we realized how perfect we would be together.

The problem is obvious though, we are both married (unhappy with our current relationships obviously or this most likely wouldn't have occurred) and both of us have a baby. Her husband is a controlling freak who constantly puts her down and makes her feel like ****, he can't let go of her past which included sex and drugs, again making her feel horrible about something she did before they met and can't currently control. He's young and immature and doesn't deserve a girl like her! She changed the person she was to fit his needs and after being with me, realized this and changed back to the who she was before they met.

Now, all this being said he has been back from deployment for a little over 3 weeks but has spent all that time with family and has not been alone with her and his son since he has been back. They have not returned back to their normal routine. She say's things are going good (for now) but I believe it is only because it's fresh and new now that he is back and once they get back to their routine and are alone, he will go back to being the dick he was before. People don't change! (experience). We both decided we would work on our marriages and see how they went first. Mine is not going as well as hers, plain and simple, It's ****. No love, no connection, anyways, all I have been able to do is think about this woman who I can't txt or call because her husband controls her every move and she can't ever get away or do anything without him barging in (no trust). How do I know there is no trust, by how controlling of her he is, it's ridiculous. By the way, this is the first time her or I have ever done anything like this, it's not normal and we both never ever thought it would happen. So all I can do is think about her and how much I want to be with her and take care of her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated as well as taking care of her child of which I have no problem doing, and would enjoy it.

Now, any advice on what I should do? To sum it up, I'm married and in love with another man's wife, she feels the same about me as I do her although she is currently not acting on her feelings where as I am having an extremely difficult time not doing. I want him to know that she cheated so he knows who he is married to, but without anyone finding out was me, and without her finding out that I spilled the beans. With him finding this out they would definitely not be together anymore therefore making her available to be with me. I'm a horrible person I guess because I have no issues with divorcing my wife. We've been married for over 3 years but there is no love in our marriage anymore, it's like two strangers living in a house raising a kid together. Any suggestions?
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by sweetpawn1: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mobinga: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
You posted this in the webmaster's section. So:

Are you sure your wife function is returning data?

Why don't you try this code :

public boolean wife($husband){
return false;
}

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Thatdave(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
@OP
Please run this:

If(!$this->Wife->performance() ){

debug($$this->data['Wife']);

}

This will give you the full details of why she is dulling you.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mobinga: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ hahaha
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Slyr0x: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
moved!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2012
You cheated on your wife? Good for you NEXT!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2012
u r truly horrible, selfish
u wanna brk er hm cos of ur silly self huh?
get hm n mk ur marriage work silly u
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Korrection(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2012
very irrelevant especially this time of the day that the country needs salvation, at MOD, stop bringing this b, ullshit kinda gist here,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by kizito96(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2012
This is not a serious matter
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by ollyruffy: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2012
@ Poster,

Clap for yourself!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by JimmyBoy1: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2012
My advise simple, BRACE UP FOR YOUR NEMESIS.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by andyanders: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2012
In fact, I think you have gone mad as such mentally sick and needs rehabilitation. The spirit of lust has taken over you completely and wants to use you to break a home. If you are normal, you are supposed to make your marriage work. Because of your weakness, you don’t see anything good from your legal wife. You want to destroy another man’s home because of your adulterous life style. You have slept with his wife and at the same time, wants to break his home by telling the man that his wife has cheated on him to enable him drive her away so that you can have her? What if your action of telling this man, drives him to the point of killing his wife than what you anticipated. Have you considered this aspect? What kind of mad person are you to even start sleeping with another man’s wife and now feel like having the woman? Even animals cannot reason the way you act. Even dogs cannot reason this way. You need help and from your write up here, you are not a Christian and also you do not know God. Whatever you sow, you will surely rip. You have a wife and blessed with a child. Were you blind when you went into relationship with your present wife and ended up marring her, slept with her to the extent of having a child with her and now, she is nobody to you.

Listen let me tell you idio-t, you are nothing but a useless individual who needs to be cured of a deceases that has eaten deep into your bone marrow. You are the type that spoils men. You make men look like fools in marriage. If you are reasonable, you must make your marriage work. Since you cannot make your marriage work, how do you think that you can have this woman and make your relationship work? In fact, you need deliverance and should go to SCOAN and let T.B Joshua deliver you from the spirit of lust. You are sick already and about to die. May God have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Mbuko91(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2012
that guy is really stupid for all i care, is it not enof that u'v cheated on your wife? No matter how boring your marriage is,didnt you swear an oath of unity and oneness? You flaunted that holy law.
2)you went into an affair and brought out the beastly part of a repented lady again, and you proudly owned up to it, isnt it shameful enough?
3)as if thats not enough,you want to break up her marriage on the basis of an unfound and rather incestous and selfish passion? Ahh ahh,you should be asking for forgivenedd from God and not sit idly givng into the wicked and obnoxious plans and schemes of the enemy, mr man,you are wrong on all counts and charges so don't even try playing the victim pls, go back to your marriage and dig deep to the cause of its boredom, work it out and live happily ever after and dont be a thieving adulterer because you are better than that, men are really surprising, thanks, henry

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2012
It's obvious you both are not happy with your respective marriages! The only sane thing i can advice you both to do is to report yourselves to your spouses, get a divorce from them, and then get married to yourselves, and pray you both dont connect with different persons again! Very difficult situation you are in. It has consequences, but you should be able to bear them. . . I dont even understand myself!

Wetin sex go cause for person ehn!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by andyanders: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2012
In fact, I think you have gone mad as such mentally sick and needs rehabilitation. The spirit of lust has taken over you completely and wants to use you to break a home. If you are normal, you are supposed to make your marriage work. Because of your weakness, you don’t see anything good from your legal wife. You want to destroy another man’s home because of your adulterous life style. You have slept with his wife and at the same time, wants to break his home by telling the man that his wife has cheated on him to enable him drive her away so that you can have her? What if your action of telling this man, drives him to the point of killing his wife than what you anticipated. Have you considered this aspect? What kind of mad person are you to even start sleeping with another man’s wife and now feel like having the woman? Even animals cannot reason the way you act. Even dogs cannot reason this way. You need help and from your write up here, you are not a Christian and also you do not know God. Whatever you sow, you will surely rip. You have a wife and blessed with a child. Were you blind when you went into relationship with your present wife and ended up marring her, slept with her to the extent of having a child with her and now, she is nobody to you?

Listen let me tell you idio-t, you are nothing but a useless individual who needs to be cured of a deceases that has eaten deep into your bone marrow. You are the type that spoils men. You make men look like fools in marriage. If you are reasonable, you must make your marriage work. Since you cannot make your marriage work, how do you think that you can have this woman and make your relationship work? In fact, you need deliverance and should go to SCOAN and let T.B Joshua deliver you from the spirit of lust. You are sick already and about to die. May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Kalif(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2012
Buddy she's taken and even if u r nt comfortable with urs,y trying to brk d marriage of anoda man,my advice is dat if u dnt lyk ur marriage with ur wif,divorce her and marry a single lady,bt for d record its a shame.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by scopusng(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2012
Poster?

Great job, this is my kind of man.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by JUO(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2012
your end is near ( destruction)
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by utimayor(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2012
How did this bull-poo made the front page? Some men are so unbelievable, if you are not wild and adulterous you wouldn't have slept with her on the first place, you should have controlled your lustful desires and be a man, don't forget the man may turn against you if he gets to know you are actually the one trying to break his home. In summary, i wish your home what you wish that man's home. [size=20pt]Your wife will have a child for her secret lover this year. Nonsense. [/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Duke007(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Goosh,l cann't stand dis crap.U were married for just 3yrs and had suddenly grew tire of the marriage.Pls clap for yourself for being a sick& pathological husband.Boy(cos men don't behave like that)shake off that lust &make ur marriage work.Am sure u felt same way when u 1st met your wiffy and now if u divorce her and marry dis ur angel of a concubine,l can bet wit u that u will b back to same spot after sm time.So my boy make ur marriage work like ur father,grandfada,great grand fada,
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by 4wardever(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2012
Shame on you @ Virgodes or whatever your name is. It is people like you that end up destroying people's homes.  angry angry angry

If as a married man, you can sleep with another man's wife just 3 days after knowing her, what kind of partner will you later make to your new found love? (If you will ever find one) 

Your not being happy with your marriage is not enough justification for going to sleep with another man's wife. No it is not! If you were tired (just after 3 yrs) of your life and marriage, why screw someone else's own along with it?

See who is talking about maturity,

What got you attracted to your own wife in the first place? On what grounds did you marry her? My guess may not be far from Wedlock!

Somehow, I don't believe this story of yours but since you seem very good at fixing other people's marriages, try fixing yours first. Mtschhhhheeeeew!!!   NEXT>>>  angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by mobf: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2012
Virgodes, Don't you think you should slow it down. "the sex was great" and all that. You don't have issues with your wife for fvck's sake
Be a man about it dude. And all raining insluts on him are just being stewpid.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Egbagirl(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2012
Foolishness at its best! Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! *spits*
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by stagger: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2012
There is no place for how you feel in marriage. It is a binding contract. What you think you feel for this woman is not love. It is lust and infatuation and your head will be clear of the cobwebs with time.

Better stop this nonsense before you make a mistake that will ruin you. You are fortunate the man did not do "magun" for you.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by satysaca: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2012
The   same   spirit   that   entered   Davids   heart   when   he   saw   Uriahs   wife   was   same   with   you.You   have   already   killed   the   Husband   spiritually   as   David   did   to   Uriah.You   must   recieve   the  reward   Here   on   Earth.The   wicked   will   never   go  unpunished.Repent   and  ask  for  forgiveness.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Egbagirl(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2012
Foolishness at its best! Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! *spits and walks away*

*singing* what goes around comes around, what goes up must come down.
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by SHABZ: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2012
@poster,its difficult to love sum1 and watch that person be with someone else, i know.but several things should be considered in this particular situation
1. you've fallen out of love with your wife after three years.something is definitely wrong.i dont want to believe that you were forced into the marriage,hence you really loved her before you got married. so what changed? considering the number of years you courted her and fell outta love with her after 3 years of marriage,do you think your recent affair will last after you consolidate it by re-marrying?
2. you might not care about the implications of this new affair but how would everyone around you feel when you burst the bubble? phychological effects are surely going to play a role in either strengthening the relationship or destroying it completely.you might be able to handle it,but would she?
3. telling the husband about the affair is a really a selfish thing to do. you have stolen her heart doesnt give you the right to break up her marriage.that is entirely up to her. please do not try that at all.
4. what about your wife and kid? will you still take care of them sufficiently enough after a divorce?
please,think things true and dont rush into any decision because of infactuation or love that might not be reciprocated, yours truely
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by joeace2020(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2012
my brother they've said it all, stop acting childish and own up to ur responsibilities, ur immaturity is what is affecting you. this is your opportunity to face that demon and defeat it or else even if you break this womans home and your home as well, be ready to do it all over again. let her be because your life could very well be in danger as we speak that is if she hasn't realised her mistake and confessed to her husband, remember women are very emotional beings
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2012
virgodes:

I met this woman through a mutual friend! We had this attraction that was just unexplainable. After the third day of knowing her she gave me her address after I asked for it and we Were Intimate for almost 2 hours. Probably the best and hottest sex of my life. We continued to see each other every evening for the next 2 weeks. The only reason we did not continue this is because her husband came back from deployment. Yes, he was deployed. We did not just Be Intimate, but rather spent time getting to know one another and in the mean time fell for each other. We ended up saying "I love you". The feelings we had grew strong and stronger and even continued to grow after her husband came home, even though we couldn't see each other. We had a connection that was stronger than anything either of us have felt before, and not just intimate. After all the talking and even the day's I took off work to spend the whole day with her, we realized how perfect we would be together.

The problem is obvious though, we are both married (unhappy with our current relationships obviously or this most likely wouldn't have occurred) and both of us have a baby. Her husband is a controlling freak who constantly puts her down and makes her feel like ****, he can't let go of her past which included sex and drugs, again making her feel horrible about something she did before they met and can't currently control. He's young and immature and doesn't deserve a girl like her! She changed the person she was to fit his needs and after being with me, realized this and changed back to the who she was before they met.

Now, all this being said he has been back from deployment for a little over 3 weeks but has spent all that time with family and has not been alone with her and his son since he has been back. They have not returned back to their normal routine. She say's things are going good (for now) but I believe it is only because it's fresh and new now that he is back and once they get back to their routine and are alone, he will go back to being the Joystick he was before. People don't change! (experience). We both decided we would work on our marriages and see how they went first. Mine is not going as well as hers, plain and simple, It's ****. No love, no connection, anyways, all I have been able to do is think about this woman who I can't txt or call because her husband controls her every move and she can't ever get away or do anything without him barging in (no trust). How do I know there is no trust, by how controlling of her he is, it's ridiculous. By the way, this is the first time her or I have ever done anything like this, it's not normal and we both never ever thought it would happen. So all I can do is think about her and how much I want to be with her and take care of her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated as well as taking care of her child of which I have no problem doing, and would enjoy it.

Now, any advice on what I should do? To sum it up, I'm married and in love with another man's wife, she feels the same about me as I do her although she is currently not acting on her feelings where as I am having an extremely difficult time not doing. I want him to know that she cheated so he knows who he is married to, but without anyone finding out was me, and without her finding out that I spilled the beans. With him finding this out they would definitely not be together anymore therefore making her available to be with me. I'm a horrible person I guess because I have no issues with divorcing my wife. We've been married for over 3 years but there is no love in our marriage anymore, it's like two strangers living in a house raising a kid together. Any suggestions?

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

OMG I didnt know people were this selfish!  undecided  undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by odeexpress(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2012
Have you taken time to read your comments or even listen to yourself? You sound so unreasonable. I guess you are responsible for the lack of affection and love in your marriage. You want another man's home to break because of your selfish lust and desires. Do you think you will feel the same about this woman after 3 months? I wish your wife can also have an affair with another man and you 'd have a feel of how it hurts. You absolutely need deliverance! May God have mercy on you. Nonsense!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? by Fancier(f): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2012
  What an unrepresented hullabaloo, Lord Have Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.