Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? (52090 Views)

Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? / Which Insecticide Work Best For Mosquitoes / Why Are Mosquitoes In My Room Dying Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Chydoo: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
Try KILL IT!!

Its so good it can kill u while fleeting. Just be fast when you use it.
No mosquito in that room can survive for  5mins because u cannot survive 5mins in that room either.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by wellmax(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Try on pa ayon, onpa efon, onpa kokoro, on pa tambolo, on pa ALATAKUN
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
Try and use musquito net d best method and no side effect
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by kunyeo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
Why wasting your effort,money on insecticides? Simply get a mosquito treated net and your problem is solved.That is what I use.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by executinal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
BigBenoski:

Netsare u kidn me 4 real??mosquitoes down in rivers have a way of lifting d nets 2 gain entrance. D weak ones drop 2 d floor,crawl around d nets til de c an opening, and please dnt go thinking going 2 bed on jeans will save u o cos they have hypodermic syringes 4 proposcis. We understood how hopeless it was when as a corper,we discovered these vampires could penetrate d yellow part of doz ajuwaya boots. If u r in rivers,treat d mosquitoes lik d terrorists they are.b4 u go 2 bed tek 2hrs 2 hunt dem down physically, dnt just knock dem down,crush them cos de dnt die easily. [size=26pt]B4 i 4get,dnt even tink abt insecticides, makes dem HIGH and ANGRY and trust me people,u dont wana c dem angry![/size]
ROFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by pslm23(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
BigBenoski:

Netsare u kidn me 4 real??mosquitoes down in rivers have a way of lifting d nets 2 gain entrance. D weak ones drop 2 d floor,crawl around d nets til de c an opening, and please dnt go thinking going 2 bed on jeans will save u o cos they have hypodermic syringes 4 proposcis. We understood how hopeless it was when as a corper,we discovered these vampires could penetrate d yellow part of doz ajuwaya boots. If u r in rivers,treat d mosquitoes lik d terrorists they are.b4 u go 2 bed tek 2hrs 2 hunt dem down physically, dnt just knock dem down,crush them cos de dnt die easily. B4 i 4get,dnt even tink abt insecticides, makes dem HIGH and ANGRY and trust me people,u dont wana c dem angry!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! grin grin grin Sweet Jesus save me! I don laff tire! Na so e bad reach?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by pinnochio(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Listen, just mix kerosene and holy water and use

#walahi dis no be normal case#
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
you never halla Op,good for you,I showed you an area to move to but you are busy being a miser. tongue grin
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by pinnochio(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
To those preaching nets,      lagos mosquitoes can shut their wings in order to pass through,  

its called Projectile Style !

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
wellmax:

Try on pa ayon, onpa efon, onpa kokoro, on pa tambolo, on pa ALATAKUN
grin grin grin

ROFLMAO. . . . .Which one be this one again o ?
seun_lo:

Call pest busters fumigation services today on 08023221730,08064130760,08182537397.
we use enviroment friendly chemical i.e snipper,ddvc force,cypermetrin etc.

application areas includes:
schools and hostels.
hotels.
churches.
residential home/estates.
farms and poultry
etc.

It cost an average of 20K to fumigate but if you can provide a good discount service,maybe OP can consider fumigation cuz it's still the most effective way out of this lagos mosquito fiasco.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Sike(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Try "O pa ayan, o pa efon, o pa alantakun" drugs.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sike:

how is this thing like ? Is it aerosol,powdery or liquid.It's really cracking me up.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by UKBobo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
This topic is of a highly serious nature. I have travelled widely (Brasil, Italia, Sunugal, Eritrea, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast) but I must concur that the Lagosian variety of Culicidae is the most aggressive and feverish of all. I profess also that most mosquitoes follow the psychology of the people and we all understand the Nigerian psychology expertly.

I was hounded all night by a plague of mosquitoes, they bit through my bedsheets (which I wrapped around me from head to toe) my armpit, elbow (which I detest) and even got my nut-sack. I was bitten over 20 times. What made this worse, my partner was sleeping naked on the bed and there was not one bite? Is it true that you can eat particular food or liquids which they are not attracted to (no one say bleach grin)

They are mercenary and without scruples. Next time I come, I will bring a medieval battle suit with me.

Lagos is not for the faint-hearted.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nosyke(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mehn, from the posts so far I can deduce that Lagos has been declared a terrorist mosquitoe zone innit?
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by hapi4eva: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
satysaca**** Pls where can i get snipper in lagos, i heard so much about the snipper thing but i dont no where to find it, please advise
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by billyG(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
How i send mosquitoes,rats & other insects packing from my house i build an ultrasonic mosquitoes repellent,it is an electronic circuit on a same IC board with speakers wit 12v make a very loud noise that weaken,immoilise them,make them crazy only insects,rats,dog,cats can hear the sound.yrs of research as a scientist/engr cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Sike(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sike:

~Bluetooth:

how is this thing like ? Is it aerosol,powdery or liquid.It's really cracking me up.

Lmao! Its a Liquid. Just sprinkle on every nook & cranny of a room, then let the scent do the magic. . .
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by omoeso(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Guys una dey try oh! Mosquitoes ke, For where? I don't even know they exist. All i do is just to get high every evening before coming home on enough bottles of guilder. Shikena! Na till morning before I realize that my unwanted tenants are high too for sucking my blood. Well, it works for me sha,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Werehkpe: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2012
Seems lag mosquitoes BAD gan.

My advice contact Boko Haram for a permanent solution
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by soldprop: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2012
Why not get mosquito nets for both windows and doors? You will be sure of getting rid of mosquitoes upto 99.9% visit www.bossspecialsystems.com for more info.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by bigshow123: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2012
dont bother wasting ur money on these chemicals. use mosquito nets and u will see the magic
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by ayandee: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2012
Snipper all the way. Mix snipper with kerosene and spray it all over. It is very effective and economical. It costs 200 and can last for 2weeks.
ndigbo:

@ op, I was begining to think I'm the only one with  this mosquito issue! Use SNIPER  orginal one ooo! Dem nor born their papa well.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by josephmich(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2012
go to the market. find original ota-pia-pia. buying all these insecticides is like wasting of money uneccesary.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2012
This is simply one of the funniest thread I've read in here!!

On pa ayan, o n pefon, o n peku te elese kan. Boda ewa ra kan. . .Lolol.

For whatever reason, it seems mosquitoes have invaded Lagos for real. Their bites are becoming 'deadlier'. Sometimes, it amazes me that despite the fact that you've got nets everywhere (windows and entrance door etc) they still manipulate their way through!! Now, we use every available means of getting rid of them. 1. Treated Mosquito Net + Topgun + G.O 90, all join. cheesy
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Sprumbaba: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2012
Sprumbaba:

Surulere mosquitoes are one of the worst breed of mosquitoes in the world.
They are brown and big. They first gather for meeting around 7pm(Night shift meeting) when they get back from work before they descend on you.
They are very fast,intelligent and you cannot kill them.
Your best solution is to move out when your lease expires.

surulere again!!?? Now, does it have to do with the drainage system in Surulere? It seems Surulere is peculiar and Headquarter of Mosquitoes wink

I would suggest we do an overhauling of the entire community, then. .cheesy
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nosyke(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2012
OlowoTee:

surulere again!!?? Now, does it have to do with the drainage system in Surulere? It seems Surulere is peculiar and Headquarter of Mosquitoes wink

I would suggest we do an overhauling of the entire community, then. .cheesy

Since Surulere has unanimously been declared the operational base of mosquitoes, I will suggest an emmergency to be declared there. 24 hours curfew for all Mosquitoes, shoot on sight grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by alex406(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2012
@ poster,have u heard of clepest? Its an insecticide for mosquitos and other pest. Once u get it make sure u have at least 10coffins and 3 trailers that will be used in offloading their copse to the nearest graveyard. Enjoy mosquito free environment!
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Izusco: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Try and fry onions in your apartment for 2hrs minimum and you'll get the best result.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by kepsi123(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
call boko haram to bomb all them Zap.e.rs outta this world or find bullet proof body armour. make i continue?
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by kepsi123(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
drink plenty ogogoro. when them bite you them go high. after a while them go pass on the message say you no sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts About Condoms / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.