Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Internet Business -how Does It Works ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Business -how Does It Works ? (1417 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by gametalk: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2012
I'll like to have the internet marketer gurus in the house to contribute on how internet business works. What is it all about. Kindly share your idea.
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by topy747: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
follow dis link and u will get more of online biz

www.bomexchange.com
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by ilekky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
It is good if you really want to start an internet business but first

you must be ready to learn how it works and put to practise whatever

you have learnt.For example,if you are talking about google adsense,

you must be able to write at least 3 articles per day and for the

first 3 months,you might not really see a consistent income but

that is where the word PATIENCE comes in.If you can persevere

seriously and highly determined,you will go far.
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by muyoto: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP, as one who have MADE MILLIONS of $$$$$ in internet marketing and other online business, I must congratulate you for making the right choice.

There are however some important facts to note in order to become sucessful:

Develop an insatiable, unquenchable thirst and love for money. It should be all-consuming. You must sleep money, dream money, wake money. Your very existence should be predicated on MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!I can't stress this enough.

Be ready to deceive people. If you have scruples about swindling people of their hard earned money, then this job is not for yu.

Train yourself one how to sweet talk potentially unwary customers about the benefits of the package. It doesn't matter if you haven't used it or don't even believe in it.

Always ensure to you back up your offers with time limits. This encourages clients to act without proper thought.

Use numbers like: 24 ways to make money online; 47 profit making venture, etc. research has found this rather than round numbers (e.g 20, 30) are more likely to deceive convince potential subscribers.

more to come. . .  wink
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by nairabase(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
I am a pro blogger/ Make Money Online Expert In Nigeria
I can mentor you for FREE
my blog => www.miskoblog.com
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by PRESERVER(m): 3:25am On Jan 27, 2012
After several years in the industry of internet marketing,I know what I do and I can do what I
say, I can do.I like sharing any useful
information.
Google adsense and Affiliate Marketing are still the best for now and I will try as much as possible to briefly discuss on them all,
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by gametalk: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
PRESERVER:

Google adsense and Affiliate Marketing are still the best for now and I will try as much as possible to briefly discuss on them all,
I will be glad if you can share more light on Affiliating Marketing and Google Adsense. What about information marketing?
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by DTLlimited: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
Good news to you, u can nw also earn online like me, i discovered this not too long ago and its working well for me , imagine getting $70 above every mondays to fridays with just a token of 10k, i discovered it on www. pride of naija . com i also discovered it have been secretly going on for a long while, Selfish Nigerians wouldnt share,
Re: Internet Business -how Does It Works ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
I am also wondering if it works oo

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Schools In Nigeria / 20ft,30ft And 40ft Containers / 60th Birthday Of Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.