Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. (6246 Views)

Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Aboard Plane That Landed In Houston. / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by Zil1(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2012
Please friends,
What is the cheapest flight into the US#Houston,Texas# from Nigeria,
Please, I'll be happy to get a first hand information.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
continental airline
wat dates do u wanna go?
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by Zil1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Dyt:

continental airline
wat dates do u wanna go?
February ending, pls you can email me with details and price listings of what u have, its a 2-way ticket, and another important thing is that I'll want an airline that takes transit routes and not a one way thing.
Thank you.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by Dyt(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
i dont get u
send a mail to oitravels@yahoo.co.uk wit d return dates
continental s direct
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by Real14all: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2012
please try to post ticket fees here maybe the price is cheaper than that of wakanow.com , cos i also have interest with the same feb ending.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by imperiouxx(m): 3:37am On Jan 28, 2012
-Zil-:

Please friends,
What is the cheapest flight into the US#Houston,Texas# from Nigeria,
Please, I'll be happy to get a first hand information.

Date you're traveling really matters. I bought a return ticket with KLM from Lagos to Houston for N283K in Jan 14 which was damn high because I booked a week to when I'm traveling.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. by gistcity(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Hotel Room That Cost N11.1m Per Night / Airbus A380 / My Regretful Journey To Illorin (kwara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.