Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (81471 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Mbuko91(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
how do gays get to meet? I'd like to knw and maybe have contact cos its surprising.i'v gotta see for masef before i believe
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by UyiIredia(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Congrats to Amara and Kanu as well, I wish them continual marital bliss.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by chidexy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kanu Nwankwo is from Arochukwu which used to be in Ohafia LGA, but now a LGA of its own. Kanu is still in his 30s.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by opribo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
I am very proud of Kanu and his beautiful wife. This is how it should be I wonder what would have been the case if Kanu had missed this angel of a lady to marry all those artificial beauties. This woman has two kids and still looking sexy and wow. Today many ladies even though still single are looking like Lawd have mercy. Just imagine, homely, home grown, scandal free not the ones everyday they will be on newspaper pages.
Many girls should take a cue from this Amara, I dont know who she is but heaven knows i am impressed by her personality. If it has been some girls now that I now been married to a super star like Kanu we will not hear word again but see this good girl now, see how she is bringing joy and happiness to Kanu. Giving the guy peace of mind.
No issues no scandal everything is quiet and peaceful.

Kanu I hail you for showing that you are a true born Ibo boy who has his intact. 'Anya ru ru gi nala' you indeed have eares for details. You didnt go after fame and fortune, you shine your eyes well and married a real queen. keep it up. I totally believe your wife is celebrating her 25 years, all those people talking that her age is wrong i bet they are envious of her record.

No she has graduated I have no doubt in my mind she will still remain the good Amara we know. Ndi ibo nje e me onu' We are proud of you girl keep it up and may your shadow never go down. May you continue to grow in leaps and bounds. May God protect you and your family. Ise

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Chei lekwa Amy asamkpokoto ,ego amaka sha.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
Papilo, I know sey one day you go make us proud. . .

Congrats to your wife and family!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by UKBobo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Oh yes, they do look happy! besides, when it comes to most Nigerian marraiges, once there is MONEY, chances are that the marraige will be successful especially if the man sticks to his wife and wife alone and does not embark on the polygamous route.

Money will help but it is not necessarily the glue to keep couples together, as divorce rates among the well-heeled prove.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
Well sorry guys we got it all!!beauty we get am,smartness we get am, entrepreneurship we be number one,good husband we be number one, intellectualism dey plenty,handsome boys we plenty :Strong and tall we get am plenty,footballers& athletics plenty cool inventiveness we get am wellu wellu,liver we get,hard working from ashy to classy plenty too, we are well packaged by GOD! which woman no want that kind gene for her pikin cool miss Nigeria we get am plenty too kissour girls dey fine like mammy water cheesy
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by howfar2: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Still cant forget the day i ran into his wife at LSBU, congrats babe.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by icez: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
nice pics. cool
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Jennykadry, His wife is from Arochukwu but KANU just recently learnt he is from IHIALA,ANAMBRA STATE!!!
Kanu is not from Abia state, I was equally shocked myself. The Ihiala community just recently welcomed him and his family back to Ihiala.
Do your research before u start shouting"kanu is from ohafia/arochukwu.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Jennykadry, His wife is from Arochukwu but KANU just recently learnt he is from IHIALA,ANAMBRA STATE!!!
Kanu is not from Abia state, I was equally shocked myself. The Ihiala community just recently welcomed him and his family back to Ihiala.

i didn't no that. cool
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by odumchi: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Kanu is from Amannagwu village in Arochukwu. In fact I passed by his house not too long ago. Last year, he hosted a football tornament in Arochukwu.

He was born in Owerre, but his parents are from Arochukwu so therefore he is an Aro man. His wife is from Arochukwu also.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by SailorXY: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
the funny thing is that Kanu considers Imo State, Owerri his first home as that's where he spends most of his time whenever he is in Nigeria. i wonder, y the fight? & how can Kanu still be in his 30s undecided
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nna odikwa egwu o,unu ana zozi kanu azo? Munwa mago di na kanu bu onye obodo anyi so ife obula unu na ekwu gbasa ziri unu.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
freecocoa:

Nna odikwa egwu o,unu ana zozi kanu azo? Munwa mago di na kanu bu onye obodo anyi so ife obula unu na ekwu gbasa ziri unu.
true talk cool
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by odumchi: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
SailorXY:

the funny thing is that Kanu considers Imo State, Owerri his first home as that's where he spends most of his time whenever he is in Nigeria. i wonder, y the fight? & how can Kanu still be in his 30s  undecided

He is 35. This is his 36th year: he hasn't turned 40 yet.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by alex406(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
freecocoa:

to say na mad man nw nobody go dey proud to say he come from his village. Idle lads.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by xavier047: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
Obviously papillo is making us proud both on the pitch and in the bedroom, c wetin the guy dey chop, oboy, norin do you man enjoy
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2012
I can care less where KANU is from! I use to think he is from Aro too but he just recently found out that he is from Ihiala,Anambra state.
I am not here to spread lies nor claim KANU but to correct the impression that he is from Aro. According to the article;his family had some conflict with their kinsmen in Ihiala before they relocated to Owerri where his parents remarried. This is a fact!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by odumchi: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I can care less where KANU is from! I use to think he is from Aro too but he just recently found out that he is from Ihiala,Anambra state.
I am not here to spread lies nor claim KANU but to correct the impression that he is from Aro. According to the article;his family had some conflict with their kinsmen in Ihiala before they relocated to Owerri where his parents remarried. This is a fact!

I don't understand. Are you saying that his parents are from Ihiala? His parents were born and bred in Arochukwu but let's drop the topic.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Ivynwa(f): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2012
I am happy for them they look lovely.

alex406:

to say na mad man nw nobody go dey proud to say he come from his village. Idle lads.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nna m-e-e-e-e-n

Biko why is it that some Naijas love and appreciate and respect the rich like crazy?
Gosh man!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 26, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Can you quote any of my post on this thread where I shouted that kanu is from wherever? The last time I checked the only thing I said was his wife is from arochukwu, Abeg shine your eyes and stop misquoting. Mschewww
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Can you quote any of my post on this thread where I shouted that kanu is from wherever? The last time I checked the only thing I said was his wife is from arochukwu, Abeg shine your eyes and stop misquoting. Mschewww

Sorry sis,it wasnt ofor you but I didnt state it in my post, It was for those who were saying otherwise.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by itoldu: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2012
wait o, fromthe 2nd pics, i dint know alomo now looks like champagne undecided abi why is kanu's face lomoing
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by lawak: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2012
PAPILLO has finally made us proud as predicted!!!!, thanx to God.

, train your child the way he should go and when he is grown, he will never depart from it. kanu has clearly shown from all we know about him that he was well trained. Weldone Kanu and Congrats to Amara
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by 2tek: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2012
She was 18 when she got married. What Kanu did is more honourable than what most people here do, so leave the man. He chose to marry her and not fornicate with her, can you say the same for yourself?

If d lady was chaste(i mean tear rubber) nd without any anybody 'servicing' her then i will buy ur idea.what difference does it make if she had a boyfriend and/or a lecturer already 'servicing' her nd Kanu decides to fornicate wt her b/4 eventually marrying her.What do u think will b happening btw d time Kanu makes his marriage intentions known to her nd d day of marriage,if she has a boyfriend/lecturer already bleeping her nd Kanu decides not to sleep wt her b/4 marriage.Do u think d lady won't b secretly bleeping her boyfriend whom she has known over d years nd sees everyday in school pending d time of marriage wt Kanu who stays in London? u mean Kanu shld b chilling by d side while someone else cruises his wife-to-be,maybe during her heat period. Hardly can u get a man like that.maybe 1 out of every 10 men will agree to dat kind of arrangement.Are u kidding me or what?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2012
odumchi:

He is 35. This is his 36th year: he hasn't turned 40 yet.

His former boss wenger insists he's 53 as at last year.looks like child abuse to me.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by caye(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
First of all, i want to congratulate Papi for taking care of such a BEAUTIFUL dame well with the children. Also, Amara, you're are gorgeous by yourself and blessed to have such a fine and handsome hubby. Your children are also admirable too. Happy Birthday!

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by caye(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
First of all, i want to congratulate Papi for taking care of such a BEAUTIFUL dame well with the children. Also, Amara, you're are gorgeous by yourself and blessed to have such a fine and handsome hubby. Your children are also admirable too. Happy Birthday!

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by caye(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2012

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
alex406:

Guy wetin be your own na? Who no like better thing,abeg dey well o.

Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54