Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Sms4ever From Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sms4ever From Glo (4323 Views)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms4ever From Glo by luluosas(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
A new web based sms service called GLO SMS4Ever is out on Glo Mobile Nigeria. Once you register, you will be given 60 free sms for one month. You can also renew your subscription free of charge, after the expiration of your current sms. Try it today and have fun.
To begin, visit: http://41.203.65.203/glovas/PublicPages/Register.aspx
Rule your world! Glo.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by luluosas(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
When you are registering for this VAS, ensure that your phone is with you. You will be sent a security code from 20350 to complete your registration. Then, when sending free sms to any mobile number, do include your name because, 20350 is the number that will display as the sent number, on your sent sms. Cheers.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by Emeka72(m): 5:20am On Jan 26, 2012
Nice one from glo .
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by ufumes(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
This site is suspicious, why would it be just IP without a website name? I think glo's website is http://www.gloworld.com/?
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by Philcool(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
plz am confused here, I tried to log on fw days later. It asks for username and passwrd. I knw the password. Now what could the username be? Could it be my phone number or my own name plz.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by Emeka72(m): 1:38am On Jan 30, 2012
Just to send free text msgs¿
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by Philcool(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
Emeka 7.:

Just to send free text msgs¿
Emeka, are out to help me or u are on the other side, plz?
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by dj5naira(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2012
Pros--> It allows a maximum of 320 characters! Twice more than mjoy which allows a maximum of 160 characters and vConnect which allows a maximum of 100 characters
Cons--> It registers glo number only, and the free SMSes work only for glo2glo.
Overall Rating--> 9/10
Philcool:

plz am confused here, I tried to log on fw days later. It asks for username and passwrd. I knw the password. Now what could the username be? Could it be my phone number or my own name plz.
Yeah, your glo phone number.
Just a little tip; Remove the first zero and input the rest 10 figure.
For eg, if your glo number is 08054667968, remove the first zero and input this rest i.e. input 8054667968 as your username.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by hillsate: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2012
1. How much does glo charge for sms to other networks since its only free to glo lines
2. On registration, you are given 60 free sms, what happens after exhausting the 60?
3. what does it cost to renew the subscription?

Glo is silent about all this, i hope people dont just fall victim to some exploitation!
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by dj5naira(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2012
hillsate:

1. How much does glo charge for sms to other networks since its only free to glo lines
-N-8
hillsate:

2. On registration, you are given 60 free sms, what happens after exhausting the 60?

You renew subscription again to enjoy another 60 free SMS.
hillsate:

3. what does it cost to renew the subscription?
No cost.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by Emeka72(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2012
I know of f3 places; u can send free txts to any network. VConnect is ok, mjoy is also ok but it has limitations (activity credits), there is also get2sms.com which sends unlimited free text to any network, but the issue there is that it has time limitations (i.e. you have to be in a haste when typing d msg because if you spend more than 1 minute typing d msg, d session will expire and you'll have to login again and start all over).
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by dj5naira(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2012
Emeka 7.:

I know of f3 places; u can send free txts to any network. VConnect is ok, mjoy is also ok but it has limitations (activity credits), there is also get2sms.com which sends unlimited free text to any network, but the issue there is that it has time limitations (i.e. you have to be in a haste when typing d msg because if you spend more than 1 minute typing d msg, d session will expire and you'll have to login again and start all over).
The best option to beat the time limitation might be to create your message, then copy and paste!
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by luluosas(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
@dj5naira, thank you for the wonderful way you are responding to the enquiries of Naira Landers, over this free sms service from Glo, I am very much grateful to you. May God bless you real good.
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by luluosas(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
ufumes:

This site is suspicious, why would it be just IP without a website name? I think glo's website is http://www.gloworld.com/?
There is nothing suspicious about this website, as it fully belong and operated by Glo. This service is listed on the Glo Products and Services on the Glo website @ http://www.gloworld.com/productnservices.asp
Re: Sms4ever From Glo by dj5naira(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
luluosas:

@dj5naira, thank you for the wonderful way you are responding to the enquiries of Naira Landers, over this free sms service from Glo, I am very much grateful to you. May God bless you real good.
Back to sender : )

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1.5gb For N300 / Blackberry Or Htc? / Infinix Zero 2 X509 – Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.