Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is Yelgold.net A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Yelgold.net A Scam (3931 Views)

Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy / Yelgold.net+scam / Yelgold.net+scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yelgold.net A Scam by uchennaq(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Name:
Number: +2348159696385
Content:
Date:23-01-2012
Account Name:Omonira Omoyele Jude
Account Number:0021426154
Amt:#13 000{$73}
Bank Oceanic
Teller Number:46173346
Depositor:Ameh Joseph
My LReserve Account Number:U4195132
My LReserve Account Name:Ameh Joseph
Time: 25/01/2012 18:27:12

My friend has not received anything from this yelgold.net guy.

http://www.scambook.com/browse/index/company/20842/yelgold.net

yelgold.net - Other for $100.00 on 11/20/2011
0 users finds this report useful.up
i was scammed by sending money into his account that was provided to me on his website.i have his full name and account details,
Submitted by Jmonday on Nov 28th, 2011

Above is what I got on a website

1 Like

Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by embassyman(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2012
No, he is not a scam, i know him too well, he is too big to scam anyone, infact his Oceanic Bank account has problem during the time u were referring to, but this has been resolved,and i am 100% sure u must have been funded by now, pls come back here to tell us the good news, thanks.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by goldfx2: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
yelgold is a scam my friend send money to omonira to make paypal order . its over 1 months now yelgold keep telling him stories every day . when MY FRIEND ASK for refund they could not even send him his money. PLEASE DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE SCAMMERS

THEY ARE SCAMS. ITS JUST A LITTLE INFO FOR THEY WISE ONES.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by yamakuza: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
If e-gold.com and goldkobo.com can have problems, how much more yelgold?

The guy is a straight guy. He's probably experiencing 'complications'.

Sorry its affecting you negatively.

I'm sure he'll sort you out if/when he bounces back.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by embassyman(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2012
My brother yamakuza , i appreciate ur gesture, that u can stand here to say u are sure Yelgold is not a scammer, atleast its not me alone now in his support, i have just invited yelgold this morning to come here and say something about this, but i am 100% sure that Yelgold cannot scama anyone
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by ojuejo(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2012
yelgold.com i know and if he owns yelgold.net
definately he is not a scammer am 100% sure of that
if the name Omonira Omoyele Jude is in question
i can tell you he is not a scammer
have done biz with running close to millions and he was straight why will he scam less
than 100k well though human changes
but am sure there must be a reason for delay
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by embassyman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
ojuejo:

yelgold.com i know and if he owns yelgold.net
definately he is not a scammer am 100% sure of that
if the name Omonira Omoyele Jude is in question
i can tell you he is not a scammer
have done biz with running close to millions and he was straight why will he scam less
than 100k well though human changes
but am sure there must be a reason for delay

Thank my brother, he can never scam anyone , i am more than 100% sure, no story
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by goldfx2: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2012
when i read the scammer-sympathizers above i just laugh BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS MOVE TOGETHER. SO IF YOU ORDER A 2 MILLION CAR FROM A CAR DEALER AND AFTER THE 3 YEARS HE CANT SEND THE CAR TO YOU OR REFUND YOUR MONEY WILL YOU BE VERY HAPPY AND WILL YOU THANK HIM A THOUSAND TIME
WONT YOU ASK FOR A REFUND.

HERE IS HOW TO DO BUSINESS IF YOU CANT PROVIDE THE SERVICE , PLEASE REFUND THE CUSTOMER'S MONEY. DONT BETRAY THE TRUST OF YOUR CUSTOMER ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS COMES TO ONLINE BUSINESS.

embassyman:

My brother yamakuza , i appreciate ur gesture, that u can stand here to say u are sure Yelgold is not a scammer, atleast its not me alone now in his support, i have just invited yelgold this morning to come here and say something about this, but i am 100% sure that Yelgold cannot scama anyone
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by dewblue81: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
it might be possible that he just started scamming people. if he can no provide the service, then he should refund his customers .
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by yamakuza: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yele has replied, but the post was swallowed by the spambot.

I suggest you phone, email or visit his office if you cannot wait for the post to come out of the spambot.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by goldfx2: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2012
yamakuza:

I suggest you phone, email or visit his office if you cannot wait for the post to come out of the spambot.

MR YAMAKUZA how do you know yelgold posted any reply and the spambot block it .  like i said before by their fruits we shall know them.  i think Nigerians should atleast stop destroying the image of this country.  its very bad.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by goldfx2: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2012
yamakuza:

MR YAMAKUZA how do you know yelgold posted any reply and the spambot block it .  like i said before by their fruits we shall know them. WHY CANT YELGOL REFUND PEOPLES MONEY.  IF HE IS NOT A SCAMMER HE SHOULD REFUND THEIR MONEY.  IF YOU CANT PROVIDE A SERVICE REFUND YOUR CUSTOMERS MONEY.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by yamakuza: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2012
goldfx2:

MR YAMAKUZA how do you know yelgold posted any reply and the spambot block it .  like i said before by their fruits we shall know them. WHY CANT YELGOL REFUND PEOPLES MONEY.  IF HE IS NOT A SCAMMER HE SHOULD REFUND THEIR MONEY.  IF YOU CANT PROVIDE A SERVIVE REFUND YOUR CUSTOMERS MONEY.

because i also know that post #1 (b4 embassyman) and post #15, both made by you, are also swallowed by the spambot.

Yele's post is #8, and it is as i thought.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=66912;sa=showPosts

If you count well, you will notice that 3 posts are missing on this thread so far.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by goldfx2: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
i have just gotten the payment details from my friend .  he made the payments of only N3800 into yelgold account on the 6th of january 2012.

the payment was for yelgold to help him order a product thru paypal, yelgold needed to use his paypal account and order a U$5 forex product .  after almost 1 month and 2 weeks yelgold could not make the paypal payment and kept telling my friend one excuses upon excuses. 
 now my friend have been calling yelgold and sending him several text messages to refund his  money . MOST TIMES HE DOES NOT EVEN ANSWER HIS CALLS

but yelgold has not refunded the money till date. 

PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALAND IS YELGOLD FAIR IN HIS ACTION, I SAW SOME FUNNY POSTS HERE ABOUT HOW YELGOLD IS TOO BIG TO SCAM , BUT WHY CANT HE REFUND A LITTLE AMOUNT LIKE N3800.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT

PAYMENT DATE: 6TH/JANUARY/2012

NAME OF CUSTOMER: ANIEFON UDOFIA

TELLER NUMBER:7982051

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0037065259

ACCOUNT NAME: OMOYELE OMONIRA .J

BANK: GARANTY TRUST BANK

AMOUNT:N3,800

AM SUSPECTING THAT AL THESE POSTERS MAY EVEN BE YELGOLD'S PARTNER IN THE SCAM BUSINESS. WE DONT NEED THE PRODUCT AGAIN WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK PLEASE BEG YELGOLD TO REFUND THE MONEY ,  MY FRIEND DID NOT COMMIT ANY CRIME BY DOING BUSINESS WITH  MR OMONIRA OMOYELE 

I KNOW friends of yelgold will tell me that he posted a million times but the spambot blocked only his posts.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by yamakuza: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
^ N3,800? Please tone it down.

I'm outta here!
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by YelGold(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
we are not scammers we replied but the msg was blocked pls meet us in person if u ve issues with us we are not invisible
thanks
for those who have spoilt us and those who protected us thanks
we re serving for good and wld still continue to inspite of all we re going through,
a word for all "an exchanger doenst have a place to hide but customers can hide after doing wrong, "

meet us even if we say send passport photograph for customer's verification,,,,, they wld send smthing else. for all u that complained meet us
thanks once more
we re getting stronger with all this alegations.
u can still make money in ur lr acct on sport trading, visit our site or meet me one on one.
YELGOLD INTL
CEO.

Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by fredontime: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Yele jude Omonira is not a scammer. Everybody have hard time sometimes. What benefit do you guys get? Or is this just a means of advertising your own product and services? His project office is not hidden. I'd just advice that you call his mobile.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by fredontime: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2012
This is how far people have gone in other to scam fellow nigerian. Amaka pius stole ₦ 30100.. He was a regular customer. They wanted to pay him once and the gtb token sent the money twice. Imagine d man ran away and didn't buy from them again. Gtbank gave them all his details. They sent it to the police HQ in ibadan to track him and we were charged 16800 then 5k for movement. So how much ȋ̝̊̅§ left ? Of 30100naira ? Imagine A̶̲̥̅̊ customer. Yegold said "We can't kill ourself.. We wld only try our best. No 419 can use our platform because d money will be hooked. All payments are verified. Some tell us that they sent their sister to pay in. (Bloody liar). They must ve promised job in shell, chevron etc and tell dem to pay in for A̶̲̥̅̊ slot... When d lady pays their number goes off.. And a dull exchanger funds d 419s lr acct.. After lossing the poor lady duped now calls the police and they come to ur office... Then tell ♍ƺ​​​ who is  the losing side?:]Y. That can't work again. We know the real customers and they know us". Thanks.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by oladuro(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
yelgo ld.net may not be a scam but they have very poor customer service
1. They put a different rate on their web they charge you a different rate even after inquiring.
2. They tell you that u can be funded on 15mins but funding may take 48hours no appology to that effect.
3. You call for long hours since they have your they refuse to pick your calls.
What the poster has posted is not far from scam when i pay money into your account and you refuse to pick my calls it is close to scam.
THEY NEED TO REVAMP THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE WHICH INCLUDE HUMAN RELATIONS.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by Negro1: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by YelGold(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2012
thanks... all customers are always right.. that means all customers can throw stones @ us and we wont reply (after breaking our glasses).. see customers talking as if they are holy ,, forgetting that it takes 2 wrongs to quarrel.. if you talk politely, u shld get a good response.. and if u talk rudely to men old enough to be ur father then you will be blessed with words of wisdom. for price changing... in summary some dont know we deal in usd..(it fluctuates ok?) GET that. we sell what we buy and make GOD's little profit. for busy calls or tones.. when we are on other calls we might not pick urs.. some customers can spend 30mins on phone while others are waiting..atimes we might be in banks and they donmt accept calls in bank then we silent instead of swithing it off. thanks.. we are getting stronger. "words of encouragement" SEE US AS A COMPANY IT WILL HELP BOTH OF US ALL IN A LONG WAY".... yelgold mgt. epl season begins soonest (sport trading) you can make something out of it.. the promo is still on see site for details... still on yelgold. i ve a personal line which close customers have with them not all can have it because it will be turn into a biz line too.. i ve my personal live to live too. aside from work.. pls help i cant kill myself serving... love you all (most especially NIGERIANS) SOME EVEN CALL @ MIDNITS... naija. shocked

Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by hi5connect(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2013
Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U stole my 10,000, thief!!!! Please nobody should do bussiness with this thief angry angry angry
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2013
i have done personal business with him. and he is unique. Liberty Reserve just got shutdown and I know that exchangers like us will have some probs to sort out. I have already sorted mine so please don't post scam on anyone if your not sure.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by hi5connect(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2013
Hey bro, Have done business worth more than 50,000 with him in the past but he ran away with my last deposit of 10000. He gave me lame excuses of problems with his GT bank account but after resolving months back he still kept posting me. Am soo sure of what am saying. Wasn't scammed by him paid into his account 5 months ago and he has been promising to refund till yesterday he told me over the phone to get lost. Is that how to do business? Have seen other posts of similar issues and no refund with yelgold.net, just want to warn others so they dont fall victim.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by YelGold(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2013
Other exchangers cldnt open because of the shut down but we did. Scam or no scam. It is only afool that will believe u. If u ve issues with us can't u visit us? Re u scared? May be u used someone card illegally. To pay and ure scared of been caught ? Meet. Us we re Nott invisible. Thanks
Pls come with ur teller slip ok. God help we find ur name on our list. Of blaclisted customers (fraudulent)
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by FYsol: 12:28pm On May 31, 2013
Guys when you talk of consistency i will give it to yelgold. i know him almost 7yrs ago selling e-gold in OAU. For him to still be in the same business shows he knows what he is doing. But Yele if this accusations are true pls watch it, you dont need it bro.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by hi5connect(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2013
Mr yelgold, the thief!!! You are back to find more peeps who dont know about the closure to scam again right? Am currently in Enugu and you dont expect me to leave my biz and rush down to Lagos just because of the 10,000 you stole from me without refund. Please stop acting like you have never received funds in your bank account and failed to deliver service or refund the money back. What fake card are you taking about U dis criminal?? I deposited into your Guaranty Bank Account last year and placed calls to you almost everyday totaling worth more than 10k till date and each time you kept deceiving me, saying i shld give you time for your bank issues to be settled before U refund my money. After several months U agreed the bank issues had been resolved and i shld still give you time to generate funds. Honestly i was just patient with you, if i knew you were this crooked i wld have stopped calling and saved my airtime. I would have proceeded to the bank and police to indicate you run a scam biz online. Now i just pity you, believe in law of karma and believe that money must surely be paid back a million folds. You fool you are just giving legit online biz in Nigeria a bad name. Just want everyone to know they are in serious danger doing business with you. you are not reliable, you are a scammer, thief and a lair too. God must surely punish you. Theif!!!! Ole!!!!!
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by YelGold(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2013
U re a mannerless fool.  can see u re jobless. Keep insulting.
Re: Is Yelgold.net A Scam by hi5connect(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
You are a shameless theif!!!! For your information am a practicing Architect with peeps working in my company. You are the jobless fool scamming peeps who want to do business legitimately online. People should beware of criminals like you, you must repay my 10,000 Naira a thousand fold. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Uncut Nylon In Rolls? / Banking Stocks Emerge Best Performers, Offer Investors 73% Return In 2017 / 20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.