Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? (5888 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Patience Jonathan And Alhaji Bamanga Tukur The Main Architects Of PDP Misfortune / Who To Blame For Post Election Violence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Ozegbe(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2012
is it ibb, obj, abacha, atiku, buhari, past senate president, business men, colonial masters or we the masses?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Arkhin(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2012
Blame the man in the mirror.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Yeske2(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2012
You and Me.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Wily1Wily: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2012
Corruption Orchestrated by Yorubas
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by sheyguy: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Corruption Orchestrated by Yorubas
i pity u and ur unborn generation very hard
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Wily1Wily: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2012
sheyguy:

i pity u and ur unborn generation very hard
hard very generation unborn ur and u pity i
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2012
Gowon, Ojukwu, Ironsi, Buhari, Abacha, YOU & I.

Nigerians destroyed Nigeria. angry
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by babaowo: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2012
british, westerners,our leaders and nigerians.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by eghost247(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2012
Everyone From Top to bottom
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by member67023: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2012
Oil and Gas.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2012
babaowo:

british, westerners,our leaders and nigerians.

British ko british ni, its your yoruba brothers, Nigeria has always stand because of their selfish interest now everybody's a$$ is on fire undecided
it is AWO and OBJ.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by victorazy(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2012
Blame it on Nigeirans
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Mavor: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2012
The bloody northerners of course
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by omo9ja1(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2012
PDP
YOU
ME
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by MAYOWAAK: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Nigerians-Both Dead and Alive
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by efisher(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Nobody!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Arosa(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2012
@ topic, I would say the army are to blame. Although they had all the good intentions.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ollyruffy: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2012
Blame Greed, Corruption, Tribalism, and Religion Sentiments that run in Nigerians blood
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2012
D early fathers,

For adopting a system of government not fit for black people
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by tuhott(f): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2012
Naira / Kobo
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by babaowo: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2012
@kayci_d77, remember most of south easterner were educated today due to free education awolowo gave to your father's then. You should have blame ojukwu who sent your igbo people to war and ran away.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ismhab(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2012
Ironsi and biafrans
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ceejayluv(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2012
The Black Race, Its the same story from Haiti to Zimbabwe,
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by manchy7531: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2012
blame it on the bunch of lazy parasites that believe power and oil are the only means to survival(the igbos have proven them wrong)to achieve that they use ethnicity,tribalism,religion to decide their people in that process divide we the citizens so we cannot speak with one voice to push them out.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ismhab(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2012
Ojukwue
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2012
Why is OBASANJO missing 4rm the list
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by success4(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2012
Ojukwu, zik and all Igbos cheesy grin shocked
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by southwark: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2012
Ojukwu for d killing of northerner elites,greediness. did he expect the nothern people to congratulate him for killing their elites? and this very stupid action has done more harm to this great country than good. Easterners re d most selfish people on earth,I m still wondering y they re accusing Nigerian govt of genocide but come to think of it,biafra or whatever killed thousands of Nigerian soldiers and they seems to be ignoring this fact.

Nnamdi azikiwe for being used by British to encourage both north and west to join east where the HQ of greediness,selfishness and tribalism is situated

The Northern elites for bringing nothing but poverty to their land and beyond. They ll all pay d price in due time.

Babangida regime -Falae,The introduction of SAP which lead to devaluation of our currency.

Jonathan nd his cabinet( 60% easteners) is headin towards being tagged as the worst regime,Nigerians have seen but we re still waiting
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ismhab(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2012
Divided we stand, united we fall, i hate nigeria, to hell with nigeria.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by southwark: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2012
Ojukwu for d killing of northerner elites,greediness. did he expect the nothern people to congratulate him for killing of their elites? and this very stupid action has done more harm to this great country than good. Easterners re d most selfish people on earth,I m still wondering y they re accusing Nigerian govt of genocide but come to think of it,biafra or whatever killed thousands of Nigerian soldiers and they seems to be ignoring this fact.

Nnamdi azikiwe for being used by British to encourage both north and west to join east where the HQ of greediness,selfishness and tribalism is situated

The Northern elites for bringing nothing but poverty to their land and beyond. They ll all pay d price in due time.

Babangida regime -Falae,The introduction of SAP which lead to devaluation of our currency.

Jonathan nd his cabinet( 60% easteners) is headin towards being tagged as the worst regime,Nigerians have seen but we re still waiting
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by tuhott(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

What's wrong with you, you must be one of those guys
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Wexelion(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

use high tension wire do janglova,hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Forces Ready For Any Crisis - Defence Min. Mohamed / Can Igbos Survive Without Lagos? / Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.