Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? (2379 Views)

So Touching: Undying Love Between Oga's Daughter And Poor Worker! / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ablegeo: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2007
PLZ I NEED YOUR ADVISE, MY OGA'S DAUGHTER IS GIVING ME SOME TROUBLE SINCE I GOT EMPLOY, EVERYTIME SHE CALLED ME TO COME INSIDE THE OFFICE TO HEPLE HER ARRANGE DAILY SALES ACCOUNT, BUT AFTER HELPING HER, SHE WANTED TO KISS ME FOR HELPING HER, SHE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR LONG , NOW I CALLED HER ONE DAY AND TOLD HER IF YOU REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM ME, IF YOU NEED MY HELP YOU HAVE TO CALL ANOTHER PERSON. SINCE THAT DAY TILL NOW, SHE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, SHE HAS BEEN FEELING TO BIG FOR ME BY SAYING I SHOULD GO AND BUY THINGS FOR HER AS MY OGA'S DAUGHTER, AND THINGS WE USE TO WORK, ONE DAY I REFUSE TO DO SO, SHE HIT ME ON MY FACE, WOW AND I BIT HER UP,

NOW MY FRIENDS WANT ME TO GO AND APOLOGIZER TO HER AS A GIRL SHE IS, FOR BITING HER, DO I NEED TO GO, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME APOLOGIZER TO GIRL AND IS NOT MY FAULT, IS HER FAULT
DO I NEED TO SO PLZ

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by iice(f): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2007
gawd! undecided undecided
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by 2dye4(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
"Re: Please I Have Not Apologizer To Any Girl , Do I Need To Do So"
shocked shocked shocked, that hurts!
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by labiyemmy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
no way - boy - bit her up? and u still have your job - if its me i will sink my teeth deeper - or you mean u beat her up - or bit her as in bite her?

Dont aplogizer if its me - she will come back to you - remember - love is blind - your friends are jealous of yah.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by 2dye4(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2007
@labiyemmy: classic sarcasim!
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by Busta(f): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2007
did bit her (as in bite) or beat her up??

if u beat her up, just apologise and keep away from her. she stinks of trouble.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by Seun(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2007
Apologize. I'm surprised that you still have your job.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by CrazyMan(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2007
If anyone is to apologize, it should be her not you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by Markenny(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2007
DONT ,NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE JUST PRETEND AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN,
BUT GUY U DEY FOLK UP WHY ARE U TURNING HER DOWN IS SHE NOT PRETTY?
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ima1(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
Seun:

i totally agree, just hope n pray her papa no find out cuz i doubt u would end up with a job, you need to apologize for beating up a woman, if u dey work for her papa wey dey pay you,you need to apologize n i'll suggest u stop feeling big, cuz u put urself in that position
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2007
Seun:

That's assuming his tale's true. . . undecided
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by pains: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ poster, i ll advice you apologise to her cos its not right 2 hit a woman and besides that u earn more respect 4 not doing so, as 4 her hitting u i ll say u put ur self in dat position,u wuld hav been able 2 avoid it. 1 luv.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2007
MR
THE GOD HONEST TRUTH IS THAT EITHER YOU STORY IS FALSE OR THAT U ARE A POPE BECOS FIRST IF UR OGAS DAUGHTER WANTS TO DIG ON U AND U CHOOSE TO BEAT HER UP THEN U WANT TO LOOSE UR JOB MAN AND SECON IF U CHOOSE TO DANCE TO HER TUNES THEN U ARE IN 4 A GAME TO I WUD ADVICE U TO GO ON UR HEADS NOT ON UR KNEES TO SAVE UR JOB FIRST BECOS THAT GIRL CAN MAKE U LOOSE UR JOB
SOME GUYS SELF
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by la1(m): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2007
@poster u sound like capt'n caveman in ur story, theres no justification for strikin a woman(4get the "she struck me first" line)a real responsinble dude will walkaway.i wont advice u to apologise cos u obviously planned to leave the job when you reacted the way u did,, in the immortal words of iice, Gawd!!!
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by finemocha(f): 3:45am On Oct 13, 2007
Did u bite her?
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2007
@poster

Hilarious
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by cblow(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2007
@ poster,
on no account shld a man measure his strenght against a woman, even if she hit you first, you shld have walked out of the scene, and believe me she wld have come begging, but you hit her, man, go and applogise for beating her up, not cos of your job, but cos u beat up a girl, cry
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ablegeo: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2007
thank you all my poster, i have already done that, and she apt it, smiley and she also apologize to me for slapping me, even i can believe she add more 5000 on my salary .

thanks
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by bballchick(f): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2007
shocked
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by nguage(m): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2007
''Apologizer'' to The Queen for killing her language.
BTW: I just went through some of your posts and my inference is that you are a Yahoo boy.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by yimiton(f): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
Oyibo Rekpete!
Boy, this story is so funny. I mean the way it was told.

But why on earth would you beat up a lady?
What sort of place do you work anyway that you can 'bit' a woman up and not get fired.
If you still have your job, go and apologize, it is barbaric to 'bit' a lady up.
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by cblow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2007
yimiton:

Oyibo Rekpete!
Boy, this story is so funny. I mean the way it was told.

But why on earth would you beat up a lady?
What sort of place do you work anyway that you can 'bit' a woman up and not get fired.
If you still have your job, go and apologize, it is barbaric to 'bit' a lady up.

please read the thread and responses as much as you can before you respond to posts, lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ST3V3(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ Poster,
Please dont "BIT" a woman again, because she might not "apt" your "apologizer" the next time it happens.

What a fictitious story!

seen too many Nollywood movies i guess.x
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by yimiton(f): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ c_blow,
What if I decide not to read your post before contributing.
This sounds to me like a lil boy saying "but I said it first". Ok, I didn't notice you and I decided to reply to the thread the best way I could. Besides, repeated words like that could make him realise just how wrong he was.
I think you are totally rude with that response. Pretty disappointed. I'd seen one of your replies and I thot you were sound. But not any more. embarassed shocked
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by ST3V3(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2007
able_geo:

i do tell some of my friends u can love girls or women but don't value them at all, at all,

my dear, if u want to help yourself in life, let all women be the last. keep them last, their all not trusted

move on with your fresh life.

* Now,i am not surprised you "bit" women.

able_geo:

HOW CAN I FOUND A GIRL OF MY TYPE,  ANYONE I ASK A QUESTION, THE ANSWER SHE REPLY BACK ME IS NOT WELL COMFORTABLE FOR ME. I NEED A GIRL WHO HAS FOU SITE, AND KNOW  HOW TO STUDY HOW NIGERIA ECONOMY GOES,  IF YOU THE ONE CALL ME  KNOW

How come you are searching, oops! Founding for another one to bit, and have you left the job yet and now into full time fou(rex)?

able_geo:

i so much love to kiss, but if the girl wanted to sex me, oh boy i will run, i don't like it i have to tested it before, i keep for my wife. thanks

Married man?

able_geo:

who knows when next jamb 2008/09 will start again

Got the form yet or were you just making enquires?
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by yimiton(f): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2007
My Gosh! ST3V3, you're so cool!
Look what you did, now I know this guy is totally confused!
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by zignorr(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2007
laughing my frozen Dick off cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by efuah(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2007
zignorr:

laughing my frozen Dick off cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao cheesy laughing my cute humps off grin dnt kill me wt laughter abeg grin

@poster pls dnt bit us for laughing our "something" off lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2007
@yimiton

u shud relax, what that poster was clearly trying to say was your post abt going to apologise to the girl was late. The OP had already sent a post that he had apologised and the girl had accepted it.

@OP

bros dont bother about Jamb, University can not help your written english
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by yimiton(f): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2007
@ salsera,
No hard feelings. kiss smiley wink
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by zignorr(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2007
@efuah . . .hope you're getting better?. I wish you quick recovery wink

please dnt bit us for laughing our "something" off

Abi o grin grin grin
Re: Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? by rowlandwhy: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
U GUYS AR PLAYING WITH THE POSTER,
PLEAE BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE ITS NOT HIS FAULT ITS NIGERIA EDUCATION'S FAULT

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said He Forced Himself On Her / Woman = Woe to Man? / I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.