Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Gtb Internet Banking Token Device - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device (13090 Views)

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Gtb Internet Banking Activation Code / GTB Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by slyopez(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please dudes?
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by arbitrage: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
I would not know what you mean by saying that you have not activated your account online before. But I know you can log in to your internet banking without the token but the only transaction you can do without the token is the one that involves transferring between your own accounts like savings to current and vice versa. Any other transaction will require token.

Better still, call GTconnect to know what you can do. I know that they can issue our another token (especially if you have not registered the previous one for online usage) at the cost of the usual N3000.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by slyopez(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
arbitrage:

I would not know what you mean by saying that you have not activated your account online before. But I know you can log in to your internet banking without the token but the only transaction you can do without the token is the one that involves transferring between your own accounts like savings to current and vice versa. Any other transaction will require token.

Better still, call GTconnect to know what you can do. I know that they can issue our another token (especially if you have not registered the previous one for online usage) at the cost of the usual N3000.

Thanks 4 ur info bro i appreciate.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by hallmark77: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
I applied for internet banking by sending the form to GTB online but I didnt get any reply of my log-in details till now.What am I suppose to do?
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by RoyalRoy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
@poster,how could you apply for a token,paid 3k for it and not know its function? You also said you've not activated it online before it got lost. SMH.
Are you trying to hack into someone's account and transfer the money? Why didnt you go to the nearest Gtbank to seek this info instead of coming to a forum for answers?
Your story sounds so dubious.

1 Like

Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by slyopez(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2012
Royal Roy:

@poster,how could you apply for a token,paid 3k for it and not know its function? You also said you've not activated it online before it got lost. SMH.
Are you trying to hack into someone's account and transfer the money? Why didnt you go to the nearest Gtbank to seek this info instead of coming to a forum for answers?
Your story sounds so dubious.
Watch your word dude. If you have a solution to my question just drop it and stop spewing thrash. Mtchewwwww
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by pcicero(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
@OP
I hope your question has been answered. You need the token device which costs #3,000 for all third party transactions.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by overloved(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2012
can somebody pls advice me on how to configure my token? i dont know how to configure it,

thanks
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2012
slyopez: Please dudes, can someone make any transaction using GTB internet banking without the use of token number. I have a GTB transaction login and pswd but lost my token device on a trip, beside i had not activated my online account before the token device got lost. Please is there any way i can make transactions by merely logging into my account?

You can only login and check your account balance and check other things as you need the token to make transfers and to make payments and just go to your GTBank to collect another TOKEN device for just N3,000.
Thanks and it is as simple as that.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by tabsonguy: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Please what should i do ? i've found my TOKEN not working,it didn't generated any code,come to my rescue.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by kobenol(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
tabsonguy
Go report to nearest GT branch with d device in hand. Convince them you've not mishandled it, then hope they fix it for you. But they'd be even glad to have it replaced though (with 3k)...have it handy in ur a/c
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by tabsonguy: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2013
kobenol: tabsonguy
Go report to nearest GT branch with d device in hand. Convince them you've not mishandled it, then hope they fix it for you. But they'd be even glad to have it replaced though (with 3k)...have it handy in ur a/c

Yeah,they've replaced it with new one at no cost.

Thanks.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by valdes00(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
I have a gtb hardwrae token, for sell. Just for 2k, email me to get it - victoremiebi@yahoo.com
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by kobenol(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
tabsonguy:

Yeah,they've replaced it with new one at no cost.

Thanks.
Great...good support. But wait o...You didn't wait 9 months to actually report the dysfunctional device? Or you only just reasoned after this long to register the reply.
Not bad eitherway...Enjoy.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by kobenol(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
valdes00: I have a gtb hardwrae token, for sell. Just for 2k, email me to get it - victoremiebi@yahoo.com
Fool!
SCAM!!!!
Each device is profiled on an individual a/c only. It's simply is not transferrable.
Dear Nairalanders pls. disregard dis fellow and obtain your token devices from your bannks ONLY...Ya Heard!
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by valdes00(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
kobenol:
Fool!
SCAM!!!!
Each device is profiled on an individual a/c only. It's simply is not transferrable.
Dear Nairalanders pls. disregard dis fellow and obtain your token devices from your bannks ONLY...Ya Heard!
hey......easy on me. I hav neva scamed anyone in my life, the reverse is d case. I realy dont knw its programmed for one individual, am nt usin mine again so i thought some1 else can stil use it. So i aint no scammer, get that into ur thick skull::::4ck face
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by kobenol(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2013
Got u Valdes
The idea of selling (or offering for sale) "scents" (and very well arouses) suspicion.

Last Bullet..
They say ignorance is no defence. Start seeking to know.
Re: Gtb Internet Banking Token Device by ultrazone(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
mm

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index / Palm Tree VS Plantain, Banana, Casava, Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.