Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion (5423 Views)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Policeman Beat Up Protesters In PDP Secretariat Over N360m Debt / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by aljharem(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
…As staff run for their dear lives

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA – THERE was confusion, Thursday, at the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, following the explosion of a transformer in its premises.

It was a state of pandemonium at the Wadata House when the transformer, near the second gate of the building exploded. The gate is often use by members of the National Working Committee, NWC when entering the secretariat.

Vanguard gathered that, though, there was no casualty in the confusion that ensued, staff and visitors in the building ran for dear lives, as they thought it was a bomb blast.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/panic-at-pdp-secretariat-over-explosion/
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ok it was a transformer. I know someone people who dont read will carry another boko haram rumor to the streets, using the headline.
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by femzy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please forward to the jokes section asap
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by baslone: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
boko transformer!!! grin grin grin
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by damsy01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
lol, Any loud sound heard now jus run run run , no body wan b eye witness. anyway may God deliverd Nigeria from the hands of fear (BOKO)
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by favcom(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
baslone:

boko transformer!!!  grin  grin  grin
U no serious o
lol
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by damsy01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Diluminati, I was expecting u to still advise the president to vacate his office because transformer exploded. cos dats always b ur funny and stupid postings
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by bakila: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Real warning from boko for haram eaters. cant keep a decent transformer in that house of power.  [left][/left]
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by LEXYLOV: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Next time it will be real bomb blast in the ass of the evil party called pdp if they refused to take bull by the horn and engaged in real battle to stamp out the monsters call boko haram. It's a good development, at least they too will feel how other innocent victims feel and rush to wake up their clueless master from slumber. undecided
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Eltonluigi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
If an electric transfomer at the headquarter of the ruling party(PDP)can be faulty and even exploding, then we shouldn't be surprise at their incompetency to provide constant electricity for the entire populace.
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Eltonluigi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
If an electric transfomer at the headquarter of the ruling party(PDP)can be faulty and even exploding, then we shouldn't be surprise at their incompetency to provide constant electricity for the entire populace.
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by stepo707: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thats a sign for them.They would all be destroyed
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by buzor(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
let them feel d heat! i wish i ll happen all over again
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by itoldu: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
Eltonluigi:

they'd still fix theirs before u r thot of. pele
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by kokoA(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin I can imagine those big bellies filled with Nigerians' money scampering for safety with their agbadas. grin grin grin Kai!
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by knotty(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
A luxury bus tire busted in Kano yesterday with a thundering explosion in tow, come and see scampering, who wan die??
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by dayo23(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hahahaha, I dey laff oooo
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by kokoA(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Anybody pikin wey throw banga near my house now ehn, d kind beating wey I go giv am ehn, him mama and papa no go know am again o grin
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by brooty: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin the fear of boko haram since they fail to find solution to this problem of boko haram the transformer has only given them the taste of what other naija's are going through
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by niddamugu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Don't deceive me, it's boko haram jo,
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by vanstanzy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
so these hell stricken thieves know how to run for dear life, while other peeps lives means Poo. to 'em. Next time its gonna be a real BOMB. angry angry
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by eros(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
I wish it was a bomb. angry angry angry angry
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
The fear of boko harem is the start of a 440 run.
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by drstone1: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
thats the kind of situation a terrorist seeks.  THE REIGN OF F-E-A-R. Fear itself is the sinister vehicle that brings about the manifestation of EVIL . I think that BOKO HaRAM is actually doing a very good job.  That is to wake everyone of us from the Lethargic sleep of DULL SENSES and inability to rise up to the Call of the Moment. Under these cirmstances,it is unjustified not to empower nigerians to defend themselves.  You SEE, “Self-defense is the CLEAREST of all laws, and for this reason:  Legislators didn't make it” The Hausa fulani man is far ahead and uses his senses well. He walks wih a Dagger always.  Just try one and See.
 "I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment.I don't favor violence. If we could bring about recognition and respect of every Nigerian by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But wemust also be realistic.  Especially for those who feel it is their God given Right to Rule others, and if Not, they institute chaos. It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. I call it Intelligence."
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Ibomade1: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
So these guys can run.
Bunch of overfeed crooks. cheesy
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by MemeInc(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
why are they running, afterall they sponsored the cat but they want to be the mice, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why are they running naw? So they like their lives eh? Nonsense.
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by muyoto: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^you no like your own? tongue
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Bright2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
This transformer is just a deceiver cos when the real bomb will explode they will think it's transformer. But the truth is that nobody fear more than big men o!
Re: Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion by Btruth: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2012
What a direction for the boko haram guys to follow. Since we all known that these thieves are our problem, the boko haram should go after them instead of killing innocent people; at least a bomb each at their residence. Bloody thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim / Free LAGBUS Ride On Sallah Day / A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.