Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79579 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by caspapa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
@r231

Please there is no GTB branch in Eket, please any other bank. thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Radiant:

You could have simply answered the question with the time used to reply me, Madam helper.
Radiant and Vibrant, no vex biko we are tinking benjamins atm probs y dat woman nearly bite u.I apologise on her behalf fine gal no scars  kiss kiss
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
Radiant:

You could have simply answered the question with the time used to reply me, Madam helper.

imposirrara oh. no vex sha if i stepped on ur toes but if it was that simple, i wud but it ain't because i will
have to start doing what i posted to u earlier n start digging or going back n posting links/long things or quoting 4 u.
sori no time

ceasyc:

kindly go to perx's profile and read her posts or read from d beginning of this thread and d suicide thread

Idowuogbo:

Radiant and Vibrant, no vex biko we are tinking benjamins atm probs y dat woman nearly bite u.I apologise on her behalf fine gal no scars  kiss kiss

lol, i tot i was polite enuf, ok i don apologize too but u did not answer his/her question(s)
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ceasyc(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
hi all, perx is still in d hospital doing ok by God's grace. sori she hasn't been here
4 a while but she will as soon as she can. Doctors are doing different tests, etc, sori i no no d rest jargons jor

they are trying to fit her in for surgery this week or next but she wants dis week. lol, i guess hospital don tire her
d longer d surgery date, d longer her stay there. it looks like she's gonna do her bday there. not funny she said
when i joked about it. sori ohhhhh

anyhoo, will post more pix soon. broken right femur ain't too clear in d other page, she said it was taken by digicam
here's a clearer one (scanned). sori d R is facing d other side but it just means Right

ta all. God bless u all abundantly

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dgr8test: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
paypal link pls
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
dgr8test:

paypal link pls

account info sent

thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Radiant(f): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2012
ceasyc:

imposirrara oh. no vex sha if i stepped on ur toes but if it was that simple, i wud but it ain't because i will
have to start doing what i posted to u earlier n start digging or going back n posting links/long things or quoting 4 u.
sori no time

I know your type already. Please carry on with your busy tasks. Thanks.

As long as they do a good job I'm very happy for her. We all know how things work in Nigeria.

Best wishes Perx.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Koolking(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
send acct details to lovemovesmealot@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Koolking:

Thanks! nice to no my bling bling microphone was working. wink cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
Koolking:

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by wendybaby(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
pls. account details to wendy.baby69@yahoo.com

@ Badosky ID,
mama, which ones nah? y take off from our Forum games?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
wendybaby:

@ Badosky ID,

sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by NoQualms1(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Account info, please.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
No Qualms:

Account info, please.

account info sent
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by caspapa(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
@r231

What can i do now? I can not use the account you send to me.

is there no other way i can send it? Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
caspapa:

@r231

What can i do now? I can not use the account you send to me.

is there no other way i can send it? Thanks.

not sure about other options but Jarus will be here soon to explain if there are other options
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by caspapa(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ok, r231, i will be waiting for Mr. Jurus.

God's mercy will always be with you guys. Amen.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
pls send paypal details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
wendybaby:

@ Badosky ID,

Awww my oh la la! I dey come bck come show u how to bend down and pick dat coin.Bear wiv me u hia my yellow mango needs my attention here,wen am done ama show show u wot time its is.wink cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We appreciate all your generous contributions towards this project. May God reward you all.

Please find the attached the balances both on paypal and Nigeria account towards this project as at of 12noon today. We will confirm and update if/when more contributions come.

If you would not mind us using your Nairaland id or your full name instead of the abbreviations please email us @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com and tell us your name, amount you gave and how you want us to acknowledge and identify your contribution on this thread.

We will be transferring all the fund to Perx by early next week since she has already commenced treatment, so please make your contribution as soon as possible.

Thank you and May God bless you all.

TeHN Committee.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
Crystal25:

pls send paypal details.

Paypal info sent.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MPEROR: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
I need a way to give western union MTCN NUMBER to Jaruis I FORGOT my paypal password,

i hope that is OK

if not i will go and try paypal again

thanks

guys keep up the good work
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
Thank you all for your efforts, donations, well wishes and prayers. I'm so grateful. God bless you all.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
MPEROR:

I need a way to give western union MTCN NUMBER to Jaruis I FORGOT my paypal password,

i hope that is OK

if not i will go and try paypal again

thanks

guys keep up the good work

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2012
Bump.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hi all,

We have remitted N340,020 into Perx's Account.

Breakdown as follows:

Transfer from Paypal: 178,821.30  (New contributions into paypal account from late last week till date will be remitted later)
Net collections - Nigeria: 162,200

Total: 341,021.30  (Transferred: 341,020.00 nearest denomination)

Total remitted to perx till date = 341,020 + 25,000 + 7,500 = N373,520

Total Spent on Project till date remains N30,800

Breakdown:

Transportation (To & fro Lagos – Benin ) = 17,000.
x rays  = 3500
Cash gift to perx on 1st visit  = N10,000
Scan of doctors reports = 300

We have some new contributions. We shall present them when we update our account

Thank you all for your generous contributions.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
OamBaby tanks God bless!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
Thank you ALL for you donation

God Bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
nice one
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2012
I need perx number so that I can talk to her.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2012
^LOL.O dikwa risky.

@Topic,All things being equal,Perx would be undergoing her first surgery anytime soon,let us all remember her in prayers.

@Perx,It is well.

Thank you all for your moral and financial support,God bless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2012
^ Is perx having d operation abroad?
I pray for a very smooth nd successful operation. In Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.