Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (14395 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
Bro I have not being sorted out. You dont reply my mails anymore

Sorry!
Kindly mail me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Why have you been stressing yourself when you can withdraw your PayPal fund yourself right here in Nigeria with your ATM card.

To get started,you need to open for yourself the right Nigeria-like PayPal account that you can use to send money/make payment,receive funds/earnings and can as well withdraw from it right here in Nigeria on any Nigeria ATM machine.

All you need now is to visit http://presegsunderstanding.com to download my step by step guide for free on this

Best!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by olaric(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2015
DonADESIDA:

Withdrawing from Paypal.The surest ways are;
1.To look for someone in Nigeria that uses and need paypal cash.Exchange with Liberty or let him/her pay you in Naira into your bank account.
For example,I do buy paypal cash and pay in Naira or exchange it to LR or AP cash and sell it to e-naira
2.Better still,get a Usa Payoneer Mastercard and attach it to your verified Usa paypal account and you will be able to transfer your cash to your card and collect your cash on any ATM machine all over the world even in Nigeria in naira denomination.
Hope you got these useful?

Hello and good morning, please I am a freelance writer and I have got PayPal to sell. Please reply me with your rate so we can talk. I also wish to know how long it would take to get it exchanged into Naira
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
bedfordng:
where is your office located

You can trust this personality, hisenjos for your PayPal exchange. I was sceptical too when I first attempted to sell my $99 PayPal to him from freelancer.com. I was surprised at the speed of payment. He pays within 20 to 30 minutes. I suggest you try selling small amount to him for now just to test his reliability. Though he charges 100 naira per transaction if you are not using his bank and he pays 175 per $ if the amount is above $100 and 170 for anything less than $100. As for me, this is good rate. Coupled with the fast payment, I will stick with him
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2015
PayPal is currently available in Nigeria, no need for this anymore.

You are very wrong. Who had been deceiving you? PayPal only allows Nigerians to pay from our PayPal account, but we can't receive fund into our accounts.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Donglitzie: 4:39pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by hisenjos: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Donglitzie post=33479299]You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html[/quote

Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Zdoh(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by mukulu56(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Try the services of virtualpaypalterminal .
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by macphilip: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Xzydar(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
I open paypal verified accounts that can be used to RECEIVE & SEND payments in NIGERIA contact me (call or whatsapp) on: 09023672911
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by edoziechris: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by edoziechris: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
As of 2020 I can Recommend Edozexchange.com We are good, swift and reputable.. We have a good and competitive rate..

Check our official exchange portal @[url=Edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Mallamai(f): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
I buy PayPal funds for 380/$
You can email me on hutvivian9@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 09014372590
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by haon: 3:40pm On May 10, 2021
This video will help you to withdraw paypal funds directly to your Nigeria bank account in 2021. #470/$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhG2fGwSKEg
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by edoziechris: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
You can withdraw through Exchangers or friends abroad

We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by edoziechris: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
The best method is to sell to a legit exchanger

We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Let's create a verified PayPal account for you to use for your freelance work, make and receive payments, and withdraw in Nigeria, or other restricted countries.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by IsuaWP: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
There are a lot of ways to do this. Here are the fundamental ways.

#1. Sell to online Exchanger.

#2. Do it yourself.

If you want to do it yourself then that means you have 3 options as well but I will talk about 2.

Option #1. Use your mobile phone and make the exchange using a verified application platform.

Option #2. Receive the money over the counter and exchange using bank rates.

I hope this makes sense. You can see a little summary here as well -
https://isuawealthyplace.com/how-to-withdraw-from-paypal-in-nigeria/

Let me know if you have any challenge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Incident At Afor Enyiogugu Market Mbaise Imo State - Pictures / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.