Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Must I Work For Someone Else? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must I Work For Someone Else? (648 Views)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must I Work For Someone Else? by cblow(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2007
this is the question that i have always asked myself, ask yourself the same questions and look back at your achievements and see if they can be equated to your dreams.
before i finished from the university, i and some friends started an IT company with little or no cash. five years down the line, we are pushing forward and doing really good, so look back inwards and see your God given potentials, all you need is within you. one of the secrets in life is partnership. look for peeps with like passion and get someting rolling instead of sitting back and feeling sorry for yourself that you dont have a job. funny enough, the more you want to work for some establised business, the more you settle or even sign to live in penury despite what you think you are being paid. get real, in our firm today, we have over 15 graduates in our payroll who are happy working with us, but remember at the end of the day, only owners share in company profits,

the name of the company is Cinfores Ltd and our office is in PH. and we have successfully developed several software packages. you can check us out at www.cinfores.com for more, im not trying to market here, but to make you believe in yourself, also know that the road to success isnt easy and we dint get here overnight,

(1) (Reply)

Vb, C# And Powerbuilder Programmers Wanted Urgently / Vacancy In Outsourcing Software Development Company / C#.net/visual Studio.net 2005/basic Sql Rdbms Developer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.