Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. (5323 Views)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / The Hypocrisy Of Dr Ahmed Datti, Presedent Of Suprime Coucil Of Sharia In Nigeri / Evil Effect Of Sharia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
[Quote]Are those people killed in the name of jesus christ? Certainly not.[/Quote]Is this a defense?

[Quote] They are killed because of ethnic madness which the hausas(mainly islams) are doing to igbos to this day. But what do muslims do? Let me give you an example, in mubi where   20 of my village members where grotesquely slaughtered while having a meeting on how to convey those that where killed during christmas will be conveyed home for burial, and how to start market for the year.  do you know what those alleged boko harám murderers where screaming as they spray them with bullets and matchet them to death? "allah is great, bless the name of allah" (in hausa). You now get it?[/Quote]Are the boko haram true muslim, because Abu bakr [ra] would have fought them and Ali [ra] would have fought them, too.

[Quote] The evils are done in the name of islam and allah but what you just pointed to has nothing to do with christ and even christianity(except for you claim it's in a christian institution) and If you investigate well, a muslim must be one of the top ritualist in that institution. Stop making excuses for evil cos that doesn't make it right but rather it makes you wrong.[/Quote]muslim in bob jones university?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
@bulldog: « #31 on: Today at 09:30:04 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 09:11:27 PM
^^ The whole of the southern USA is like that. black men get beat up by mere talking to white women in the small towns. I live in the very country I am talking about. How about Bob Jones University?
i wonder why you are still not getting it. Is this some kind of endemic with islam. Lagoshia has the same behaviour by repeating his misunderstood deutronomy stuff over and over and over, Are those people beaten because of jesus christ or does it in anyway concern christianity and telling yourself the TRUTH, the place you just mentioned have christian and non denominational activist group against the act. And you living there (which i have reasons to doubt, Lol) shows that they are even accommodating cos the last time i checked USA has both Christians, muslims, hindus, blacks, whites, reds, That's not the point, read my last post to you. Black hausas kill igbos in the name of allah! But those your claims, the motive is clear and doesn't in any small way concerns jesus christ nor christianity. Savvy?[/Quote]While I am black yoruba, what is my fault when i am not the evil doer? This is not Adam and Eve and the whole christian original sin, you know. Or is that where you are dragging me? At least let me live in Nigeria, first. I remember Jesus command in the New Testament by the bold; "Bring them and slay them before me". That should ring a bell! Let me ask you, why would you think I will lie about where I live? Is it not part of the earth of God?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Judek2:

@Lagoshia, show me any Christian society where those barbaric deeds such as honour killing, stoning and horrible acts in Islam or those verses in the old tastaments are practiced.

i have made it clear enough and i will not waste my time to argue over it which evil minded christians envious of Islam and the devotion of muslims to their faith.honor killing or whatever that means is not part of Islam but part of christian bible.

i dont even have to show you any christian society where it is done even though thankfully enough brother Sweetnecta has done well to pin you guys down.

the honor killing is in your bible which you believe is the "inspired word of God".so God approved of it according to that.therefore whether it is 7th century or 2 century makes no difference.in Islam we are taught that God does not change and does not make mistake.the bible too says that God is not a man to change his mind.if that is true,i dont see why your god would approve of "honor killing","cannibalism","toruture","war","polygamy","in.cest","ra.pe", in one place and repent in another.what sort of a god is this? (and the list goes on)
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Is this a defense?
hmmm, You live in the USA and you dont recognize a simple question when you see one? Lol. . What i need is an answer and not a clueless question.

Sweetnecta:
Are the boko haram true muslim, because Abu bakr [ra] would have fought them and Ali [ra] would have fought them, too.

Really? Hmmmm, A true muslem speaking. So killing them all solves the problem instead showing them the truth and turning them away from the koran that is poisoning their mind. Anyway I wonder who wrote this in the quran "Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." between you and them who is doing the will of your allah?
[/quote]

[quote author=Sweetnecta link=topic=856431.msg10063732#msg10063732 date=1327697444]muslim in bob jones university?
exactly and dont make me go into their database to prove that.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

i have made it clear enough and i will not waste my time to argue over it which evil minded christians envious of Islam and the devotion of muslims to their faith.honor killing or whatever that means is not part of Islam but part of christian bible.

i dont even have to show you any christian society where it is done even though thankfully enough brother Sweetnecta has done well to pin you guys down.

the honor killing is in your bible which you believe is the "inspired word of God".so God approved of it according to that.therefore whether it is 7th century or 2 century makes no difference.in Islam we are taught that God does not change and does not make mistake.the bible too says that God is not a man to change his mind.if that is true,i dont see why your god would approve of "honor killing","cannibalism","toruture","war","polygamy","in.cest","ra.pe", in one place and repent in another.what sort of a god is this? (and the list goes on)
show me in the laws of moses and i'll show you where islam does the acts, the jews has the laws, and muslims practices it. Seems weird. You (mis)quoted honor killing from the bible and here's where muslims practice it
frosbel:

Morsal O, a 16-year-old German-Afghan girl, was killed in May 2008 by her 24-year-old brother Ahmad Sobair O. He stabbed her twenty-three times in a parking lot in Hamburg, Germany, because of her alleged impure moral conduct. Murder of teenage or young adult women by their fathers or other close male relatives is characteristic of classic honor killings and is not a pattern in non-immigrant Western populations.

WHERE IS THAT BLOOD THIRSTY SHIA KAFFUR  angry angry
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

you (mis)quoted rape from the bible. But here is where muslims are exercising what allah gave them as right.
Bulldog:

Nairaland has been preventing me from pasting the original like cos everytime i write the word 'r a p e' which is on the link of the story, nairaland will change it to violation and render the link useless but i'm now forwarding it through a page. It's now on this link:  lara logans violation by egyptian muslims. This is a fact, not a rumour and till today no none of those have be charged for violation in the sharia courts/country or even stoned to death as was their norm. It was even alledged that an elderly imam participated in the act.

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

you (mis)quoted  torture from the bible. But here is where muslims are bowling?

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
IN THE BIBLE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING,EVEN ANIMALS,SHOULD BE STONED!

For touching Mount Sinai
13There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
Exodus 19:13

For taking "accursed things"
Achan , took of the accursed thing. , And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. , So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban despoil victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For animals (like an ox that gores a human)
If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her , and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say , these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. , But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers , thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For disobeying parents
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother , Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city , And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

For giving your children to Molech
Whosoever , giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

For breaking the Sabbath
They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. , And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones, And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

For cursing the king
Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

ofcourse christians would tell me Jesus said this
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.(John 8:7)

True,but Jesus also said this:

The Fulfillment of the Law
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19[b] Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, [/b]but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

SO WHY DID JESUS SAY WHAT HE SAID IN JOHN 8?

the answer can be found here,in the preceeding verses of John 8:7:

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

so why were they tempting him?

throughout,the pharisees keep bringing riddles and posers to Jesus.they want to either trap him breaking the law of Moses,or if he (Jesus) enforces it,they will then set him up with the roman authority.Jesus did not have political power,so why would they bring an accused woman for Jesus to punish her if their intentions were pure?Jesus knew that so he gave them the right answer and freed himself from the trap of both the jews and the romans and threw the ball back into their court.so it is wrong to say Jesus changed the law or was actually against enforcing the law based on john 8.

[size=18pt]example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law:[/size]

Exodus 21:17
"Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death".

Matthew 15:4
"For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death".

John 5:3
"This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome",
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2012
@lagoshia, the funniest thing about these posts is that it's more of your legacy now. Everywhere i see Lagoshia, what follows immediatly is exodus this and exodus that, explain it a million times, it will crop up again. For your answers, visit your own post termed "demolishing the lies of christianity and it's bible" a lot of demolition was done there but among thing demolished, neither christianity nor the bible was involved. Lol
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@bulldog: « #31 on: Today at 09:30:04 PM »While I am black yoruba, what is my fault when i am not the evil doer? This is not Adam and Eve and the whole christian original sin, you know. Or is that where you are dragging me? At least let me live in Nigeria, first. I remember Jesus command in the New Testament by the bold; "Bring them and slay them before me". That should ring a bell! Let me ask you, why would you think I will lie about where I live? Is it not part of the earth of God?

you are black yoruba so? What does that have to do with original sin, adam and eve, Did a person wanted to kill you because jesus ordered them to kill any black yoruba that has original sin and is from adam and eve? Pls put yourself together and write something worth reading. But you want to confirm my claim, go to kano, mubi, jos, And might not make it back in one piece. As for that your quotation about what jesus said, i'm sorry it doesn't ring a bell. Just check the back of the book and make sure it isn't a koran, then give me the quotation and the chapter, verses and the book and i'll enlighten you on the quote. About where you live, check your other posts in other threads and you'll understand my doubts
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

about polygamy and adultery, (Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves. Quran perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52 Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah the maid slave of Hafsa his wife without marrying her.). Oops and jesus wasn't even married. Who really is mohammed?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

@lagoshia, the funniest thing about these posts is that it's more of your legacy now. Everywhere i see Lagoshia, what follows immediatly is exodus this and exodus that, explain it a million times, it will crop up again. For your answers, visit your own post termed "demolishing the lies of christianity and it's bible" a lot of demolition was done there but among thing demolished, neither christianity nor the bible was involved. Lol

keep barking!

thats what toothless bulls and pastors do all the time.

as for the so called "original sin",check here:

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

about polygamy and adultery, (Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves. Quran perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52 Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah the maid slave of Hafsa his wife without marrying her.). Oops and jesus wasn't even married. Who really is mohammed?

didn't your father sleep with your mother? or did he used to m a s t u r b a t e pour into a cup and transfer it that led to your birth?

both Mariyah al-Qubtiyyah and Hafsa were the wives of the Prophet (sa).

as for the Quran,you can do us a favor by posting the verse.or you can check Quran 4:24.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2012
@lagoshia. Is it a sin to be a christian?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

@lagoshia. Is it a sin to be a christian?

yes.but its your choice.no one not even me has the right to impose on anyone.its a free world and God will judge us all in the end.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

didn't your father sleep with your mother? or did he used to m a s t u r b a t e pour into a cup and transfer it that led to your birth?

as for the Quran,you can do us a favor by posting the verse.or you can check Quran 4:24.
Wow, you seem to know a lot about masturbation and am Begining to wonder whether that's a sin in islam or just another islam culture. Anyway, mohammed did what my parents did with who his maid and covered it up with one silly law like that. Anyway, assuming there's no difference between my dad(although my dad never sleeps with his maids) and mohammed, what's so special about him?
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2012
@bulldog: Its 12.18 in 9ja. Go to sleep. You said black hausa against Igbos. Am i responsible for the action of the black hausas, against the igbos when I have igbo people in my family and i am so far from the epicenter of the action? I guess the president of nigeria has no responsibility, the way obama will catch hell if it happened here?

[Quote]« #35 on: Yesterday at 10:24:49 PM »
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:50:44 PM
Is this a defense?
hmmm,  You live in the USA and you dont recognize a simple question when you see one? Lol. . What i need is an answer and not a clueless question[/Quote]I am responsible for my action, just like Jesus was responsible for his own action. I laff at you in ndigbo. You are one of these post civil war children who some old deranged person who experienced the war poisoned, already. Maybe my friend Florence needs to educate those who have mis-educated you. She had just finished her first year in Nzukka when the war began. And each time we talk about home, i am amazed how much she wants the best for everyone. She is a true patriot. A christian among fakes like you. I do pray for her to receive guidance before she leaves this world. Amin.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:50:44 PM
Are the boko haram true muslim, because Abu bakr [ra] would have fought them and Ali [ra] would have fought them, too.

Really? Hmmmm,  A true muslem speaking. So killing them all solves the problem instead showing them the truth and turning them away from the koran that is poisoning their mind.[/Quote]Tell this to the state of texas and many others which have death penalty in their books. the world is more complex than your south east village of nigeria. Go to Owerri and other big cities to learn that there is always a rule of law. I wonder if your village people will not hang times on the neck of a village thief, rapist, etc?

[Quote] Anyway I wonder who wrote this in the quran "Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." between you and them who is doing the will of your allah?[/Quote]Maybe i should get to nigeria and implement this on you? Is that what will calm you down since you seem to enjoy pain?

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:50:44 PM
muslim in bob jones university?
exactly and dont make me go into their database to prove that.[/Quote]You are truly a village mind. A redneck christian institution will admit muslim even as their execute, because that was your thought.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Bare faced lie!!! Mary the coptic was in fact the maid servant of Hafsa, Mo, got Hot and slept with her to the consternation Hafsa when she found out. She told Aisha and they both ganged up on Mo . . . . . . .  he proceeded to abandon the quarters of both women for a month but I guess our guy could no longer hold the spiritual konji and he returned after 29 days to Aisha's quarters. Aisha taunted him, asking why he didn't stay away for the full month to which Mo replied that a verse had been revealed to the effect that a month can either be 29 or 30 days . . . . . . . . .  Aisha's response was your Lord surely harken to your desires (classic response , even she knew he was fake)
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

Wow, you seem to know a lot about self-service and am Begining to wonder whether that's a sin in islam or just another islam culture. Anyway, mohammed did what my parents did with who his maid and covered it up with one silly law like that. Anyway, assuming there's no difference between my dad(although my dad never sleeps with his maids) and mohammed, what's so special about him?

just a fool blabbing nonsense and molesting the intelligence of others.you stand out because you take ignorance for pride and demonstrate it arrogantly.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@bulldog: Its 12.18 in 9ja. Go to sleep. You said black hausa against Igbos. Am i responsible for the action of the black hausas, against the igbos when I have igbo people in my family and i am so far from the epicenter of the action? I guess the president of nigeria has no responsibility, the way obama will catch hell if it happened here?
I am responsible for my action, just like Jesus was responsible for his own action. I laff at you in ndigbo. You are one of these post civil war children who some old deranged person who experienced the war poisoned, already. Maybe my friend Florence needs to educate those who have mis-educated you. She had just finished her first year in Nzukka when the war began. And each time we talk about home, i am amazed how much she wants the best for everyone. She is a true patriot. A christian among fakes like you. I do pray for her to receive guidance before she leaves this world. Amin.

Tell this to the state of texas and many others which have death penalty in their books. the world is more complex than your south east village of nigeria. Go to Owerri and other big cities to learn that there is always a rule of law. I wonder if your village people will not hang times on the neck of a village thief, despoiler, etc?

Maybe i should get to nigeria and implement this on you? Is that what will calm you down since you seem to enjoy pain?

You are truly a village mind. A redneck christian institution will admit muslim even as their execute, because that was your thought.
read your post again and you'll see the hatred in it even though you dont know where am from and from the above, you despise the igbos and christianity. I may be stupid and all you said but l know am much better than you intellectual wise, logically and otherwise. A true muslim pouring out his venom, emulate your igbo friend cos that's how the hearts of igbos are unlike what you just showed. Thanks for helping me drive home my point and God bless you.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2012
^^ I am using style style knock in some sense in your thick skull. I dont have patience for daft small pikins. bulldog is evil.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Sweetnecta: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2012
my igbo friend loves me. and i love her. she is a first class human being. unlike you who hates everyone except igbo christians.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

just a fool blabbing nonsense and molesting the intelligence of others.you stand out because you take ignorance for pride and demonstrate it arrogantly.
it didn't cross my mind that i'm standing out and about molesting your intelligence? Hmmm, you give yourself too much credit. Lol, And if the truth hurts, dont worry that's one of it's characteristics and at the back of your mind, always have it there that "The devil comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10). Just like the devil, islam is stealing, slaughtering the innocents and destroying the world but in the end, the light of christianity always shines brighter, Everyone is entitled to their actions just like you pointed(an idea borrowed from christianity) but for a religion that takes law into their hands, rejects other religions and ethnicity that ironically accepts them , murders their very own flesh and blood if they choose to depart from their belief, then the work of the prince of darkness is obvious. I pray that God will open your eyes that you might see the wonders of his love for christ's sake.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

my igbo friend loves me. and i love her. she is a first class human being. unlike you who hates everyone except igbo christians.
Yeah, i like the sound of that so selfish and full of islam undertone. She loves you. Do you love her? Will you have to think twice before burning her or cutting her throat like your muslim comrades in kano and the rest of them evil infested states? Cherish her cos she is a real gem: an igbo(+a christian) thanks
Sweetnecta:

^^ I am using style style knock in some sense in your thick skull. I dont have patience for daft small pikins. bulldog is evil.
i'm might be daft but if an advanced country like the USA failed to refine your character and thinking, i wonder what chance i have. Look around you and see for yourself what the real evil is.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 1:41am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

it didn't cross my mind that i'm standing out and about molesting your intelligence? Hmmm, you give yourself too much credit. Lol, And if the truth hurts, dont worry that's one of it's characteristics and at the back of your mind, always have it there that "The devil comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10). Just like the devil, islam is stealing, slaughtering the innocents and destroying the world but in the end, the light of christianity always shines brighter, Everyone is entitled to their actions just like you pointed(an idea borrowed from christianity) but for a religion that takes law into their hands, rejects other religions and ethnicity that ironically accepts them , murders their very own flesh and blood if they choose to depart from their belief, then the work of the prince of darkness is obvious. I pray that God will open your eyes that you might see the wonders of his love for christ's sake.
you see that you christians are perverts and blinded by hate and confused on how to find ways to deceive people?

"a religion that takes law into its hands"?it would have sounded more reasonable even though false if you'd have said "people that take law into their hands".all these accusations and redherrings you are throwing,and the anger and aggression mixed with arrogance the typical christian of igbo extraction would show is not new.we've being through this before in another thread and you backed down.so dont waste your time and my time too.there are better threads and more useful ones were i can open the eyes of the people to expose christianity's false pagan doctrines.accusing us of being this or that does not translate to Islam being false or wrong.

you can see your past posts where i engaged you and for what you were taking pride:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.256.html

i'd like you to ask yourself,why of all people Jesus said it is those that calll him "lord" that he will deny and reject into the fire?:

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

Bare faced lie!!! Mary the coptic was in fact the maid servant of Hafsa, Mo, got Hot and slept with her to the consternation Hafsa when she found out. She told Aisha and they both ganged up on Mo . . . . . . .  he proceeded to abandon the quarters of both women for a month but I guess our guy could no longer hold the spiritual konji and he returned after 29 days to Aisha's quarters. Aisha taunted him, asking why he didn't stay away for the full month to which Mo replied that a verse had been revealed to the effect that a month can either be 29 or 30 days . . . . . . . . .  Aisha's response was your Lord surely harken to your desires (classic response , even she knew he was fake)
babe to tell you the truth, i read quran but i didn't even bother going into the privy-privy of the great prophet of islam. Thanks for pointing that out so succintly. It's more like some cassanova. Lol
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:14am On Jan 28, 2012
naijababe:

Bare faced lie!!! Mary the coptic was in fact the maid servant of Hafsa, Mo, got Hot and slept with her to the consternation Hafsa when she found out. She told Aisha and they both ganged up on Mo . . . . . . .  he proceeded to abandon the quarters of both women for a month but I guess our guy could no longer hold the spiritual konji and he returned after 29 days to Aisha's quarters. Aisha taunted him, asking why he didn't stay away for the full month to which Mo replied that a verse had been revealed to the effect that a month can either be 29 or 30 days . . . . . . . . .  Aisha's response was your Lord surely harken to your desires (classic response , even she knew he was fake)

i will present the fact surrounding the marriage of Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (RA) to the Prophet (sa).as for Aisha and Hafsa,i dont know how well you know that both of them were condemned by the Quran and we Shia in particular dislike them both and also both of their fathers (abu bakr and umar) while sunnis actually defend these four individuals.Aisha was even jealous of Lady Khadijah (as),the first wife of the Prophet (sa) who has passed away before the Prophet (sa) married Aisha as the second wife.so i really dont intend to offend my sunni brothers by talking against Aisha or who she was and what she was from our view.i do not intend to make this a shia-sunni discussion.so i will just go ahead and present the facts surrounding the marriage of Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (ra).
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 2:14am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

you see that you christians are perverts and blinded by hate and confused on how to find ways to deceive people?

"a religion that takes law into its hands"?it would have sounded more reasonable even though false if you'd have said "people that take law into their hands".all these accusations and redherrings you are throwing,and the anger and aggression mixed with arrogance the typical christian of igbo extraction would show is not new.we've being through this before in another thread and you backed down.so dont waste your time and my time too.there are better threads and more useful ones were i can open the eyes of the people to expose christianity's false pagan doctrines.accusing us of being this or that does not translate to Islam being false or wrong.

you can see your past posts where i engaged you and for what you were taking pride:

i'd like you to ask yourself,why of all people Jesus said it is those that calll him "lord" that he will deny and reject into the fire?:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

LagosShia:

1) anyone reading this knows who is inflated with Hate and ethnic bias. As you might Have known by now, i despise islam because it is evil but not the people.
2) we aren't fighting so saying where you engaged me previously shows that in the hatred of islam was wiring your veins. And me backing down means that i finally got tired of explaining exodus i guess? Lol. besides i didn't invite you here.
3) i like that final part of your post. Have you heard about worshiping God in spirit and in truth? If not, what it means is that Kissing the ground with their foreheads every now and then like muslims do doesn't guarantee heaven. Coming to the christian palance of it, action speaks more than words so praying and doing good deeds but you kill you brothers, steal and do other sins means you ain't gonna make heaven even with all your prayers. Exact opposite of what islam stipulates.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2012
Was Maria the Copt a Slave, a Concubine, or a Wife of the Prophet?

Slavery already existed long before Islam. It was a system whereby a human captured in wars or kidnapped could be sold as a “possession.” That term applied to both sexes, not to women only. In some cultures slaves were considered subhuman and treated brutally. In Europe, for example, Romans threw Christian slaves to the lions while the public cheered; female slaves were thought to have no souls and were tortured mercilessly; slaves lived in degrading conditions; both sexes were forced to offer sexual favors to their masters; and as “possessions” they had no choice, no will, and no rights.

Islam recognized the human rights of slaves and encouraged Muslims to set slaves free. Islam prohibited adultery and homosexuality, and prevented forcing female slaves into sexual acts against their will. Islam encouraged educating them, setting them free, then legally marrying them and giving them their moral and financial rights. The reward for this—as mentioned in Prophetic Hadith—is eternal residence in Paradise.

Maria (may Allah be pleased with her) was not a concubine; she was a slave owned by Egypt’s Christian governor, who offered her and her sister Serine—among other presents—as a “gift of good will” to the Prophet in reply to his envoys inviting him to Islam. On her way from Egypt to Madinah, she was curious to learn about “her new master” and listened to his Companions talk about him. As a result, she became Muslim before meeting Muhammad. Scholars’ opinions vary of her status afterwards; here is the opinion I support:
One of the prominent Al-Azhar scholars, Sheikh Abdul Majid Subh, states:
“Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), instead of taking concubines, entered into lawful marriages based on reason and wisdom. Maria the Copt was given to him as a present, but rather than taking her as a concubine, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) married her, thus elevating her status by marriage.”

http://www.islamawareness.net/Polygamy/fatwa004.html
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by Bulldog(m): 2:30am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Was Maria the Copt a Slave, a Concubine, or a Wife of the Prophet?

Slavery already existed long before Islam. It was a system whereby a human captured in wars or kidnapped could be sold as a “possession.” That term applied to both sexes, not to women only. In some cultures slaves were considered subhuman and treated brutally. In Europe, for example, Romans threw Christian slaves to the lions while the public cheered; female slaves were thought to have no souls and were tortured mercilessly; slaves lived in degrading conditions; both sexes were forced to offer intimate favors to their masters; and as “possessions” they had no choice, no will, and no rights.

Islam recognized the human rights of slaves and encouraged Muslims to set slaves free. Islam prohibited adultery and homosexuality, and prevented forcing female slaves into intimate acts against their will. Islam encouraged educating them, setting them free, then legally marrying them and giving them their moral and financial rights. The reward for this—as mentioned in Prophetic Hadith—is eternal residence in Paradise.

Maria (may Allah be pleased with her) was not a concubine; she was a slave owned by Egypt’s Christian governor, who offered her and her sister Serine—among other presents—as a “gift of good will” to the Prophet in reply to his envoys inviting him to Islam. On her way from Egypt to Madinah, she was curious to learn about “her new master” and listened to his Companions talk about him. As a result, she became Muslim before meeting Muhammad. Scholars’ opinions vary of her status afterwards; here is the opinion I support:
One of the prominent Al-Azhar scholars, Sheikh Abdul Majid Subh, states:
“Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), instead of taking concubines, entered into lawful marriages based on reason and wisdom. Maria the Copt was given to him as a present, but rather than taking her as a concubine, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) married her, thus elevating her status by marriage.”

http://www.islamawareness.net/Polygamy/fatwa004.html
<yawns> my father didn't do all those and i like how islam treats their females even today they are still slaves with no rights (they cant even go and worship the all peaceful allah). Anyway from these, his private life as a prophet isn't what my kind of person will emulate. I wonder if the sunnis will agree with you cos i think maybe that's the version naijababe narrated for us.
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

1) anyone reading this knows who is inflated with Hate and ethnic bias. As you might Have known by now, i despise islam because it is evil but not the people.
2) we aren't fighting so saying where you engaged me previously shows that in the hatred of islam was wiring your veins. And me backing down means that i finally got tired of explaining exodus i guess? Lol. besides i didn't invite you here.
3) i like that final part of your post. Have you heard about worshiping God in spirit and in truth? If not, what it means is that Kissing the ground with their foreheads every now and then like muslims do doesn't guarantee heaven. Coming to the christian palance of it, action speaks more than words so praying and doing good deeds but you kill you brothers, steal and do other sins means you ain't gonna make heaven even with all your prayers. Exact opposite of what islam stipulates.

you like personal argument.

but i'd just advice you to see this by yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-854503.0.html
Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. by LagosShia: 2:42am On Jan 28, 2012
Bulldog:

<yawns> my father didn't do all those and i like how islam treats their females even today they are still slaves with no rights (they cant even go and worship the all peaceful allah). Anyway from these, his private life as a prophet isn't what my kind of person will emulate. I wonder if the sunnis will agree with you cos i think maybe that's the version naijababe narrated for us.

Burn The Daughter!
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."(Leviticus 21:9)

Cut Off Her Hand!
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."(Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

Female Births Get Penalty
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

Female Inferiority
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

Jesus Will Kill Children
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Kill The Witches!
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Whoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. He that sacrificeth unto any god, save to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed." (Exodus 22:18-20)

violation My Daughter
"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go."(Judges 19:24-25)

Silence The Woman!
"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Stone The Woman!
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you."(Deuteronomy 22:24)

Virgin's Worth
"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Wives, Submit Yourselves!
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Women Shall Not Speak
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."(I Corinthians 14:34-35)

Women's Sorrow
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." (Genesis 3:16)

Rip Up Pregnant Women
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

The Wicked Woman
"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)"If she go not as thou wouldest have her, cut her off from thy flesh, and give her a bill of divorce, and let her go." (Eccles. 25: 26)"The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty." (Eccles. 26:9-10)"A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord: and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed. A shamefaced and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued." (Eccles. 26:14-15)"A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord." (Eccles.26:25)"For from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness. Better is the churlishness of a man than a courteous woman, a woman, I say, which bringeth shame and reproach." (Eccles. 42:13-14)

Shave Off Her Hair!
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered".(1 Corinthians 11:6)Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;(Deuteronomy 21:12)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-isra And Al-miraj .......2 )scenes From Paradise And Fire( / ‘don’t Borrow To Celebrate Eid El-kabir’ / Obesity: Islamic (Shariah) remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.