Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy (6072 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by mensdept: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
maasoap:

Israel is a terrorist nation without border. A country where no single man or woman has soul. A nation that cut 2.5million people from the outside world. A country where every single citizen lives in fear. A nation that can't beat her chest and say "we've come to stay". A country that is nothing without America. Nigeria's case has not reached that level of calling devil to come and protect us. If somebody has described Hitler as another Nastrodamus, I wouldn't argue at all.

Your Naija is a terrorist country. Israel is an accomplished nation that omo beta countries in the world listen to and want to work with. Im glad the Western World and the FGG of Naija recognizes their greatness and stands with them against fools like Palestinians who teach their bedsheet wearing youths the same thing like Boko Haram.

Rubbish
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by AfroBlue(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Khazars, the men behind the curtain? An historical & Contemporary perspective for REAL!!!

http://vaticproject..com/2012/01/khazars-men-behind-curtain-historical.html
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Litmus: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
Was listening to LBC radio's commentary on Gaddafi's death one morning when a Palestinian woman phoned in  and made comments to this effect, " Gaddafi likes Africans i am so glad he died  like one!'

After that, i wasn't so sure were my sentiments lay regarding the Palestinian  Israel  issue. There are many who say Boko gets funding and moral support from the Saudis. Sometimes it seems to me that Arabs are friends black people could do without. 
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
The world should pressure Nigeria to be tougher on Boko Haram and religion extremists!
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by kizito96(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
I doubt if our president has the teeth to bite
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
mens dept:

Your Naija is a terrorist country. Israel is an accomplished nation that omo beta countries in the world listen to and want to work with. Im glad the Western World and the FGG of Naija recognizes their greatness and stands with them against fools like Palestinians who teach their bedsheet wearing youths the same thing like Boko Haram.

Rubbish
First of all God bless Israel. My friend don't listen to some idiots who criticize Israel so unfairly. The only Nigerians who hate Israel are the northern muslims, and I agree those people are terrorists. Do not judge the whole of Nigeria just by these muslims who account for less than half of the population. We southerners love Israel.
ismhab:

I think is a high time, boko haram suppose to pay a visit to the israel's ambassador in Nigeria,
I think if the Blokos harem had balls then that is what they should have done. But we all know they are gays. Bleep Allah and Bleep Mohamed. I would like that to be the motto of our armed forces, so that relious fanatics would not be able to enter.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by nagoma(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
What the Israeli ambassador is saying in summary is " buy Jewish arms and kill yourselves". The arms manufacture and dole from the American government sustains israel. I respect Hitler, he was a great man. Alccess his speech " the Jewish Question " of 30th January1939 given at Berlin.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ nagoma

Not what he said or saying! He said Nigeria should fight extremism with actions not mere lackadaisical approaches which yield no positive results.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by anataala: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2012
Israel is Anti Christ, i will never believe them, the have the highest Bad record of Human being abuse and toture in the world, modecai vanunu is in solitary confiment for saying the truth
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by ignis: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2012
This is exactly wat the FG have to know. U don't negotiate with devil.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
nagoma:

What the Israeli ambassador is saying in summary is " buy Jewish arms and kill yourselves". The arms manufacture and dole from the American government sustains israel. I respect Hitler, he was a great man. Alccess his speech " the Jewish Question " of 30th January1939 given at Berlin.
You are an idio.t and please stop embarrassing Nigeria. The words of the Israeli are unmistakable : Fight for your right to live, fight for your freedom. You are praising Hitler, soI guess you are a boko haram ba.stard or at list a sympathiser of Blokos harem. Noghama stop your nonsense
anataala:

Israel is Anti Christ, i will never believe them, the have the highest Bad record of Human being abuse and toture in the world, modecai vanunu is in solitary confiment for saying the truth
Have you looked at Sudan lately ? Have you looked at Libya lately, have you looked at Saudi arabia lately. You are actually in a cace of "free barabas", if you are really a christian then you will know what that means.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by kuss: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
you need perfect hatred for israel and america to be a good muslim
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by meccuno: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tom Ford: That part were the envoy said "every child should be allowed to go to school, "should be preached to his government where they wickedly deny palestinians medical aid through the gaza crossing.Talk about removing the speck in your eye.
please try and follow the crises in the middle east before jumping to conclusions........i believe you know whats happening there.......
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by meccuno: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olodostein: This is it. This is what we have been talking about.

The wise Israelis who knows how to deal with barbarians have spoken. FG heed or be history.
if you know what the Israelis have been through with these terrorist,you would pity them....if Nigeria as a nation gos through half of what the have been through,i am sure we would cease to exist.....i believe the only way to make Nigeria a better place is by education....any country that takes its citizens seriously on the area of education is planning better future for its citizens......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuobaku T-shirt Rolling Out Of Production Line In Aba. / Breaking: Sen. Kwankwaso Declines To Contest For Senate A Second Time, Cedes PDP / Commercial Transport Operators Embark On Strike In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.