Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& (1029 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by pj1(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
you know u are poor when you u tell ur gf to get needle and thread to sow used condom
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
You know you are poor when you cut in half a tube of toothpaste just to maintain oral hygiene.
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by chelseabmw(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
you Know U Are Poor When sign in on nairaland with a mobile fone
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Then I am very poor
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by IZUKWU(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

fresh_dude:

You know you are poor when you cut in half a tube of toothpaste just to maintain oral hygiene.
well am guilty of fore mentioned.
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2012
You know you are poor when you open a thread like this and further go on to insulate that condom can be sewn with needle and thread. Rubbish.
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2012
You know youre poor when your only wealth is money grin ^^^
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by drnairalov: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2012
you know you are poor when yhu eat pussi morning afternoon nd night
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2012
talina:

You know youre poor when your only wealth is money grin ^^^
Very true. grin wink
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Scash(f): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2012
u know u are poor when u open this poverty stricken thread.

I'm POOR!
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Tosinville(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2012
chelseabmw:
you Know U Are Poor When sign
in on nairaland with a mobile fone

^^Man, your line was weak, so don't know there are some smart phones that can buy your system, ur connection & there will still remain some change left?
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by slimyem: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

forget that one guy!
i'm doing this with my phone cuz m still on my bed and its a saturday morning.its most comfortable ds way.seriously!
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2012
You know you are poor when you become rich. grin
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Tosinville(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2012
slimyem:
Quote from: chelseabmw on
Yesterday at 06:31:50 PM

you Know U Are Poor When sign
in on nairaland with a mobile fone

forget that one guy!
i'm doing this with my phone cuz
m still on my bed and its a
saturday morning.its most
comfortable ds way.seriously!

^^I tire o!, if i can't browse with my mobile phone then'll be a jobless dude sitting down at home surfing NL all day long? na madness? while the SE xperia can probably buy his laptop.
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2012
Bro Toxin, does than mean I am not poor for signing in with my mobile phone?
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Tosinville(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2012
lol^
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2012
You know you are poor when you spend 365 days surfing the net without no useful outcome.

You know you are poor when you don't have a targeted goal in life.
OR
You know you are poor when you don't have a future ambition.
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by NEWBIN: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2012
we know we are poor when we sign up nairaland!
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Emmyk(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
You know you are poor when you know you are poor
Re: Start A Sentence Wit 'you Know U Are Poor When& by Emmyk(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
NEW BIN:

we know we are poor when we sign up nairaland!
not everyone has a chance to hack a WLAN nextdoor. You dig?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Peaceful Tribe In Nigeria For You? / Pes 2017 Lags / What Is Your Favorite Upcoming Games Of 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.