Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. (4904 Views)

My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha / Just Drop A Smile / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
You were in a crowded bus when you suddenly realize you needed to fart.
The music is really loud, so you timed your farts with the beat.

You let go about 5 strong and loud ones back to back.
After a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop.
As you were leaving the bus, people were really staring you down,

& that's when u remember You've been listening to ur iPod d whole time. grin

1 Like

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
My wife made me a Millionaire

John says to his friend, Fred that his wife is responsible for making him a millionaire.

“Wow, so nice to have such a good wife. But how on earth did she do it” asked Fred.

John replied ” Before marriage I was a Billionaire!!”
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
Teacher: y r u late?
Studio: There was a man who lost a £100 bill.
Teacher: That's nice. Were u helping him look 4 it?
Studio: No. I was standing on it.
cheesy
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by lilkech(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
U THIS RUNAWAY SPIRITUAL ASTRONAUT MOD

SO YOU ARE BACK FROM MARS ABI

OYA WEY MY METEORITE WEY I BEEN CONJURE MAKE YOU BRING FOR ME
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
LOL. . I'm always here. Just feel like being mute these days on here. Seeking a scape goat. tongue grin grin tongue
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sameer was attending his English class and the Teacher asked the students to write an essay on ” What would you do, if you had a million dollars”

Sameer handed in a blank sheet of paper. Sameer ! shouted the teacher, you’ve done nothing. Why?

Because if I had a million dollars, that’s exactly what I would do !
wink
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Conversation between a Boy and a Girl

Boy: Marry me,
Girl: Do you have a house?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you have a BMW?
Boy: No
Girl: How much is your salary?
Boy: I don't earn a salary, but. . .

Girl: No buts, if you don't have all I mentioned, I can't marry you. Now leave me please!

Boy (talking to himself): I don't need a house when I have a Villa and 3 Land Properties, I don't need a BMW when I have a Ferrari and 3 Porsches, how can I earn a salary when I'm the Boss? Mstchew!

Girl starts pleading. wink
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by lilkech(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2012
SEE YA DRY JOKES

SO U DON POST FINISH RUN ABI

YOU DON RE-FUEL YOUR SPACESHIP ABI

NA URANIUM U WAN TRAVEL GO THIS TIME ?

YEYE MOD
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2012
Learn to use good adjectives, boy. I am not ya mate. cheesy
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ben-10,

so u're back?! undecided

we already nominated MIKUZ to occupy your moderatorship,

so u can pack, ok? angry

ur first joke: E8

second: D7, third: B3, fourth and fifth: D7

other comments: bulls.hit!!!!! tyr harder to impress me, ok?

wink
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
by the way,

wake me up with a good joke, wen u finally get one.

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by bunmioguns(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

by the way,

wake me up with a good joke, wen u finally get one.

You don Make comment for ur mind be dt. . . . .

Eediot

Continue Jare my Able Moderator, Am really enjoying you
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
han han!!!!!

bunmi, u againn!!!! see wahala don wear trouser ooo!! shocked shocked shocked

why do u always follow me frm thread to thread!!!! angry

leave me alone jhoor before u loose ur subsidised j.stk

cool
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by bunmioguns(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

han han!!!!!
bunmi, u againn!!!! see wahala don wear trouser ooo!!  shocked shocked shocked

why do u always follow me frm thread to thread!!!!  angry

leave me alone jhoor before u loose ur subsidised j.stk

cool

Dirty Minded Boi . . . . . May thunder fire ur Joystick angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
backfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

at least, for the first time, u completed a sentence correctly,
tho' the spelling was wrong! undecided

cool
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by bunmioguns(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

backfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

at least, for the first time, u completed a sentence correctly,
tho' the spelling was wrong!  undecided

cool

you are a complete fool, Eediot angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
bunmioguns:

you are a complete fool, Eediot angry angry angry angry angry

why do you have so much difficulty making a correct sentence,
spelt and punctuated correctly?! undecided

*sprinkles cele water on his head* wise up, boy!

cheesy
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by bunmioguns(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

why do you have so much difficulty making a correct sentence,
spelt and punctuated correctly?!  undecided

*sprinkles cele water on his head* wise up, boy!

cheesy

See as una dey burn

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2012
Thanks Bummi. . .leave dem haters!! grin grin

boy went tO hAv dinnA in GF's houSe wiT hEr pArEnT,
raiN stArtD hEaViLy aNd diNt wAnA stOp,
girLs pAreNts AsK bOy tO sLeEp OvA,
sUddEnLy bOy wEnT miSsiN aNd cAmE bAck 20mins AftA,
girLs parEnT dEn aSkd d bOy.
WErE did чσυ gO tO,daT u gOt thiS wet?

BOy: I qUicKLy wEnT hOmE tO gEt mY pyjamas
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2012
Two thieves returning from an
operation ran into a mallam
rearing his cattle. They decided to
rob him. In an attempt to protect
himself from being robbed, the
mallam put up a fight with them
but at the end was over powered.
They collected his wallet but to
their surprise found only #60
inside so they asked;

Thieves: why did you put up such
fight wen you knew there was no
money there?
Mallam: Kai walahi,i think say una go
see the #600,000 in my shoes.
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by ARareGem(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2012
Ben-10:

Thanks Bummi. . .leave dem haters!! grin grin

boy went tO hAv dinnA in GF's houSe wiT hEr pArEnT,
raiN stArtD hEaViLy aNd diNt wAnA stOp,
girLs pAreNts AsK bOy tO sLeEp OvA,
sUddEnLy bOy wEnT miSsiN aNd cAmE bAck 20mins AftA,
girLs parEnT dEn aSkd d bOy.
WErE did чσυ gO tO,daT u gOt thiS wet?

BOy: I qUicKLy wEnT hOmE tO gEt mY pyjamas

Funny.
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Kenya Police Department In An Effort To Determine The Top Crime Fighting Agency In The Country, The President Narrowed The Field To Three Finalist, The CID, The GSU, And The Kenya Police. The Three Remaining Contenders Were Given The Task Of Catching A Rabbit Which Was Released Into The Forest. The CID Went Into The Forest. They Placed Animal Informants Throughout. They Questioned All Plant And Mineral Witnesses. After Three Months Of Extensive Investigation They Concluded That Rabbits Do Not Exist. The GSUwent Into The Forest. After Two Weeks Without A Capture, They Burned The Forest Killing Everything In It, Including The Rabbit. They Made No Apologies. The Rabbit Deserved It. The Kenya Police Went Into The Forest. They Came Out Two Hours Later With A Badly Beaten Bear. The Bear Was Yelling “Okay, Okay, I’m A Rabbit, I’m A Rabbit”.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by greedie1(f): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Nice jokes but d last one is very very stale. . . . Comin from Ben 10th himself, i must say dt im so disappointed.

U can do beta
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Nice one! Very cool and funny. I loved all d jokes.

Greedie and otooro. Go and hang urself. undecided
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ben13: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2012
2 friends conversation after exams
Friend 1: hw was your xam
Friend 2:fine. But i didn't knw the past tense of "think" i thought and thought and thought buh finally wrote "thunk".
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by eegbule: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
A pastor of a church told his congregation that the men should give an offering to the Lord according to their wife's beauty.
The 1st man came and dropped #1,000,000
The 2nd man gave #200,000
The 3rd man gave #20; the pastor was so mad at the 3rd man that he asked him if he thought giving to God was a joke.
The man then called out his wife for the pastor. On seeing her the pastor apologized and gave the man back #10 as change.
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Good hand work but i no ready anz joke. tongue
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
A black man and a white man were seated in a plane. The black man had a bunch of bananna, while d white man had a monkey. The black man wanted 2 use d toilet so he said to the white man, "pls watch ova my banannas while am gone", when he came back the banannas were gone and the white man said "ur brother here, ate it all", the black man said nothing. Some hours later the white man said "pls hold my monkey while i go out" , when he came back he met the monkey dead. When he asked the black man, he replied "this is a family matter, so pls stay out of it"

1 Like

Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by yinkalink(f): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2012
Some old, some new buh all were funny!

Didn't know u still had it in u Mr Ben
Re: 2012 Internet Jokes Collections. Just Drop. by Ruqaya(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2012
Very nice, cool and funny jokes

(1) (Reply)

Section For Yabs(make We Word Ourselves Like Old Times) / Biography: Nicki Minaj Exposed / Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.