Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym (2185 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lol Odunnu that's sweet. Back then I wished she was a computer illiterate especially whenever she spy on me by checking my browser history until I learned how to clean it up smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by tpia5: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
mamalola19:

I dont even know who is more of a attention seeker, you or wife. why do you both open foolish threads to broadcast your marriage all the time. r u d only married people here. so immature and send the wrong signal u both prematurely went into ur union or u r both teenagers. if women here are calling you its because of your rough past and bleeping around before u settled with ur queen or how else did they gt ur digit. what would it cost u to avoid them. this thread is craps.

can someone please marry or date this lady so her time on nairaland will not be wasted.

@ poster

ignore nah.

is it true you had a rough past and its your lovers calling because they cant forget you, abi na lie the other person dey talk.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Goldieluks: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
Golden, wadup?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mamalola19: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
tpia@:

can someone please marry or date this lady so her time on nairaland will not be wasted.

@ poster

ignore nah.

is it true you had a rough past and its your lovers calling because they cant forget you, abi na lie the other person dey talk.

wonder shall never seize. so u know marriage ehn ehn why r u still alone as grown as u her. if im not mistaken u r old enough comfortably to be member's grandparents here. mama leave me abeg wetin i do u sef? my advise for u, u sef go marry abeg who be d grandpapa wey go walk her up the aisle.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mamalola19: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
Odunnu:

the beer is on me babe, post your number and imma send it by bluetooth, pinktooth and blacktooth. You read my mind, word for word!Hmm, I actually taught my mom how to use a computer

abeg no forget isiewu, ugba, odekwu n abacha so as to use am feel fine. i dey await the treat o. chai abeg no make me remember beer parlour i vouch to stop this year.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Ranoscky(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
Those doin it should stop it then. Before he took it as 'joke' but now, he is sayin its not funny anymore! They dont know when to cross the line and he is now pleadin for an end to the textings. Is it that hard for those agbayas to understand ni?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
I hope they listen
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
mamalola19:

wonder shall never seize. so u know marriage ehn ehn why r u still alone as grown as u her. if im not mistaken u r old enough comfortably to be member's grandparents here. mama leave me abeg wetin i do u sef? my advise for u, u sef go marry abeg who be d grandpapa wey go walk her up the aisle.

Lmao at granny.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Yorisb: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
tpia@:

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 4:19am On Jan 29, 2012
What's so funny?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by MadDog1(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2012
I thought this is romance section. i cant find any kissy, lovy, sexy and pu.ssy on your thread. HOW DID I EVER READ THIS sad
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by sweetcocoa(f): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2012
Mamalola you better take it easy o haba,you sound so bitter,the OP hasn't done anything wrong.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Flashaldrin(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2012
^^ A lovely morning to you cutee kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by tpia5: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2012
hope you aint expecting 4 cars. undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by sweetcocoa(f): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^ A lovely morning to you cutee kiss kiss
And to you too sugar. kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by WebSurfer(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2012
You no fit afford new sim abi?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2012
^^
New sim? The question you should ask is how did they get his number i the first place
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Scash(f): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2012
maybe wen he was searchin, he put it up on datin n meet up. . .

NLers are freaks!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by sweetcocoa(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2012
The dude is a business man for fukc's sakes,his digits shouldn't be a secret,now should it?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2012
In that case, he will have to live with it.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by dealordea(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2012
I know those doing the stunt! The likes of tpia could be find in the act just like she has been stalking me all over NL, thank God I don't have my number on there, she would have bombared my phone with se.x text, Lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2012
I though Tpia@ is a guy
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by claremont(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if the ladies doing this are also the same ones who have replied on this thread. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2012
Oh my ribs
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mcnepow(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2012
Wetin do ya ribs??
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
How did they get ur number in the first place, get a new sim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! Describe This Man In One Word. / Waow...very Beautiful (pics) / The Chronicles Of Jedi Oloyin (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.