Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. (1185 Views)

A Word Of Exhortation For The Heaven Minded Christains / Word Of Exhortation For True Christain's..in The Last Days. / Backsliding – A Humble Exhortation Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by God2man(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2012
Actually, this is a true story. Two weeks ago, one of my member went for Evangelism, she appraoched the man in order to preach to him, the man was furious, the man said" i am fighting God now, my wife is dead, my son is also dead, i am fighting God now". Can anybody fight God? How do you deal with this kind of situation? God bless you. God2man.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2012
Typical "Christian" drama.

If you investigate properly, you will find that as an Ogbonge Christian, he killed both wife and son for ritual! grin
Na im be the first to lose son and wife?
God nor lose im own ONLY BEGOTTEN SON wey HOLY SPIRIT help am phock with MARY ASHAWO BETHLEHEM to YOU Christians? cheesy
Why im not fight imself like Belzeebub/Legion infest im azzzze with grief? undecided

YOUR GOD GIVETH AND YOUR GOD TAKETH. DEAL WITH IT STOICALLY.  THAT IS HOW I WOULD HANDLE IT. PERIOD. NOT LIKE SOME RAVING CHRISTIAN LUNATIC!!! kiss

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

Lucky it wasn't me. I would have killed the so-called "member" for approaching me to 'preach' shyte in the first place.
You are the ones that complain that others try to impose their livestyles on you being 'chosen' ones of that God in your sick minds.
Yet, you carry you two left legs to go about preaching to others. HA!
Is that not invasion of privacy?

May that ya God never carry krase gif any of una chop to near my doorstep.

Walahi talahi. . . !!!  You will have one less member as in MINUS 1 I swia. Busy bodies!!! grin
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Judek2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Lasino,
You must have been born and bred in Amadioha shrine. angry

But your father is no more.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh, take it easy o, you're close to prison already without even grasping what the OP's said.
OP, it depends on many things, though chiefly on how the Holy Spirit leads you during the evangelism. The sinner MAY not be 'ready for harvest', he may need to be revisited, his case may need to be taken up by a male so as to make friends with,comfort,help, then preach to the sinner.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
Judek2:

@Lasino,
You must have been born and bred in Amadioha shrine. angry

But your father is no more.

Look at this local NL ashawo Mgbeke ethno-religious bigot?  grin
You don taya to phock Mohammed for ya dream? wink
Really? Only my father? His 30 brothers and sisters nko? My mother and her entire 10 siblings nko? wink
Your business. Do you see me grieving like a raving looney-toon of a Christian shrine LovePeddler like you? cheesy
I have answered the thread. kiss
Your mama is no more. Equation balance for a Christain born and bred in Okija pit toilet of aborted full-term infants by Boko Haram fathers! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

Lasinoh, take it easy o, you're close to prison already without even grasping what the OP's said.

Anoda Mary Amaka Ashawo Ndi Bethlehem reporting for duty.
I know only Holy-Ghost conceived bastards like you and your Jesus can truly grasp the message of Christianity huh?
You have been washed in his blood after killing HIM? No thanks! May I remain ignorant for ever! cool
Please, enlighten me. Which base did I not cover? wink
Prison ke? On the www? undecided You deserve to be bombed in the azzzze by Boko Haram for real. cheesy

Look at what you wrote:

Image123:

OP, it depends on many things, though chiefly on how the Holy Spirit leads you during the evangelism. The sinner MAY not be 'ready for harvest', he may need to be revisited, his case may need to be taken up by a male so as to make friends with,comfort,help, then preach to the sinner.

Busy body evangelist! Is the holy spirit leading you or phocking you? grin
His case needs a shrivelled, Christian blokos to preach to the so-called bereaved huh?

You really choose a fine time to go about your busy body preachings. . .
Thanks for letting us know only MALES can super preach for 'super ready harvest'!
Blokos kill you!

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh, quite an interesting fellow already. Watch that prison attitude, you definitely need more education, are you in school?
There's what's called friendship evangelism in church parlance. It involves a male becoming friends with another male, or a female becoming friends with another female, with an aim of preaching God's love and repentance to them.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

Lasinoh, quite an interesting fellow already. Watch that prison attitude, you definitely need more education, are you in school?
There's what's called friendship evangelism in church parlance. It involves a male becoming friends with another male, or a female becoming friends with another female, with an aim of preaching God's love and repentance to them.

Not interested in same sex friendship. kiss
Thank you.
You are the ones that need visitation from the HOLY GHOST in your lands of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Not intersted in same-sex unions or anus-phocking.
Thank you! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Not interested in same sex friendship. kiss
Thank you.
You are the ones that need visitation from the HOLY GHOST in your lands of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Not intersted in same-sex unions or anus-phocking.
Thank you! kiss

Why don't you stop making a nuisance of yourself ?
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Sweetnecta: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
^ frosbel; so you could not prove that Jesus said he is God?
so you could prove that Jesus said you must worship him?

Dr. Craig was right; only in NT can you read into it that there are 3 persons; 1, 2, 3 in 1 God.

Compute [computer[ the math for us, nau. I laff at you in oguta local government dialect.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^

Your Imam is waiting for you , go and continue your Arabic chanting  grin grin
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Sweetnecta: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Frosbel: i am not a sufi. its cold here so i am keeping indoor. what about your 3 Gods?
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
frosbel:

Why don't you stop making a nuisance of yourself ?

My prerogative!
Enough to get the attention of your "HOLY MAJESTY" huh? wink
I have avoided your irritating cyber persona, delibrately too.
Extend the same courtesy to me.
Olodo Mount Zion! kiss

With reetarded Christian bigots like you, converting to your religious concept of the divine union of your lordly 'bastard conception btw a LovePeddler and a holy ghostly blokos' will never be an option. Minus one for that your kingdom of God. . . Give me Lucifer anyday. kiss

Please, I don't feature on your boring, useless threads. . . .MOVE!!!
Or do you have other ID's on NL?
State them. . . I will gladly avoid them too.
Get Lost!!! I have not noticed you. . . . .Busy body!!! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^

Okay I understand where you are coming from , sounds like you have some anger  issues.

And yes, stay off my threads , even LagosShia sounds like Albert Einstein when ompared with you  grin
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Good you understand.
I have major anger management issues dealing with ijjiots like yourself.
Yup! Thanks for reading my posts.
The power of your 'Lamb Chop' of your Lord could not fortify you against my posts?

Arzzzz-hole! kiss

Now, stay off my posts.
Lagos or Abuja Sharia bush rat is next door.
Take your useless arzze over there.
Thank you! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
^you need T.B Joshua it appears.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Only? shocked
What about Oyepoo-poo hot slaps? wink
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
Are you a witch?
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
Guyz can we stop with the waste of keyboard-ink!?? angry This is 2012 Please!! angry
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
^don't mind that lasinoh. His posts are causing fragmentation already.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

Are you a witch?

Like your mama of course. kiss

Image123:

^don't mind that lasinoh. His posts are causing fragmentation already.

May your God cement your A-GAPE-ing anus, so you may nefa shyte again in this your useless life!
Lasinoh who? undecided
If you learn to mind your phocking business and AVOID my posts. . . .your sick mind aka NL website would not be so fragmented.
Ogboni-Okuja Christian Chimp! kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Guyz can we stop with the waste of keyboard-ink!?? angry This is 2012 Please!! angry

Maybe they will stop when Keyboard-ink subsidy is removed on January 1 2013.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Judek2(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Look at this local NL ashawo Mgbeke ethno-religious bigot?  grin
You don taya to phock Mohammed for ya dream? wink
Really? Only my father? His 30 brothers and sisters nko? My mother and her entire 10 siblings nko? wink
Your business. Do you see me grieving like a raving looney-toon of a Christian shrine LovePeddler like you? cheesy
I have answered the thread. kiss
Your mama is no more. Equation balance for a Christain born and bred in Okija pit toilet of aborted full-term infants by Boko Haram fathers! kiss

You sounds like a mentally deranged person. sad  undecided

I think some native Dibias still exists in our Igbo land. Some of them can cure mental problems. cool
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Image123(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Like your mama of course. kiss

May your God cement your A-GAPE-ing anus, so you may nefa shyte again in this your useless life!
Lasinoh who? undecided
If you learn to mind your phocking business and AVOID my posts. . . .your sick mind aka NL website would not be so fragmented.
Ogboni-Okuja Christian Chimp! kiss
On a serious note, you need help soon. Jesus Christ will help you, you know?
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
Judek2:

You sounds like a mentally deranged person. sad  undecided

I think some native Dibias still exists in our Igbo land. Some of them can cure mental problems. cool

Ogboni-Okija Christian.
Only dibias? No wonder. An Igbo Christian anus-phocker? cheesy
Sorry, I am an a-nal virgin and will remain one till I die. Head to Mbaise for those kinds of wide holes. . . back and front fused to in one! kiss

That was what you said about your darling Jesus before you nailed his azze to the cross.
Everyone that does not agree with you or tow your hypnotic life of brain-washed, confused religious follow-follows of the white man's religion is either possessed or has mental problems. HA! We all have our issues. I THANK BOTH YOUR GOD AND MINE FOR MY OWN ISSUES.

Go and deal with yours huh? Or beg Oyedepo to tell you how to do 'remote slap' from your computer or phone.

Do you need a prayer line for some inspiration?kiss
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Lasinoh: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

On a serious note, you need help soon. Jesus Christ will help you, you know?

This is the 'religious' section abi.
I believe I have come to the right place.
Are you no longer the chosen ones of your God?
Send down his powers. . . I pray thee.
Ewu! cheesy

Your Jesus might wanno help himself first. . . before helping others.
I would not count on his 'whoosie' behind this time around either.
The scores so far are Sinners 1-Jesus 0. . . .by a technical knock out. . . No foul!

Mu he he he he he

Paradise of loosers! cheesy
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by Joagbaje(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
God2man:

Actually, this is a true story. Two weeks ago, one of my member went for Evangelism, she appraoched the man in order to preach to him, the man was furious, the man said" i am fighting God now, my wife is dead, my son is also dead, i am fighting God now". Can anybody fight God? How do you deal with this kind of situation? God bless you. God2man.

Maybe he meant "fighting God" or fighting with God.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by OmoPastor(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2012
@ OP
the situation is understandable as the guy must be questioning why the tragedy happened to him.
i suggest you take good time praying for him that he'll be comforted by the Holy Spirit if he is born again before you met him but if he is not born again, he needs to embrace salvation before you pray for him. there may be many reasons unknown to him why thiese things happened to him but as you pray, the Holy Ghost will reveal them to you.
he cannot fight God, its childish and maybe still devastated by what happened.

on the other hand, why do some on this forum take serious matter for granted by making discomforting jokes, please go to the jokes section but here serious matters are discussed.
Re: Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. by God2man(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2012
Thanks, omopastor. I am suprised that moderators are doing anything to caution an unwanted post on this thread. It is also sad that the thread has been derailed.

Where are the moderators?

God will help us here. Amen.God bless you.God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This.......... / Why Do Parents Do This? / Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.