Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement (13846 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2012
Man, your obsession with Nigerians eeeeh. You be Anglo Saxon.

Get a life and stop this rubbish. How sure are we that you aren't a culprit. Maybe its guilty conscience that made you post that cheesy.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Shameless Nigerian, just look at the way he was running with his poor son, that little innocent boy will be proud of his daddy when he grows up to see this footage.

He was busy running his mouth like tap water in secret but when confronted the coward couldn't defend his business.

Waste of space.

Vicjustice thanks for the clip.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
Olodostein:

Man, your obsession with Nigerians eeeeh. You be Anglo Saxon.

Get a life and stop this rubbish. How sure are we that you aren't a culprit. Maybe its guilty conscience that made you post that cheesy.
You must be a worthless someone for making this horrible comment that trivialises a criminal and shameful situation
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

Shameless Nigerian, just look at the way he was running with his poor son, that little innocent boy will be proud of his daddy when he grows up to see this footage.

He was busy running his mouth like tap water in secret but when confronted the coward couldn't defend his business.

Waste of space.

Vicjustice thanks for the clip.
You're the man
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
The CC of this clip should also be transferred to romance section and make it a front office thread lol >> Nice one @Vicjustice but you too dey watch youtube oo chie! grin
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
bandiejay:

, >> Nice one @Vicjustice but you too dey watch youtube oo chie! grin
That's correct, i'm a big fan of youtube, i like viewing documentary videos especially when i'm too lazy to read about them smiley
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by LaParisienne(f): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP
Thx for posting this, very touchy documentary. That man called David is the lowest of a low life.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Vicjustice:

That's correct, i'm a big fan of youtube, i like viewing documentary videos especially when i'm too lazy to read about them smiley

The same here, i can't get enough of under-cover, immigration,sham marriage documentaries

1 Like

Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
all these talk about Nigerians in sham marriages and co,some do what they have to do to get a way from the shackles of Nigeria,just like some are into drugs,some are into prostitution and some are into ritual killing
Not saying what they do is good but we can also start a thread about white women killing husbands for money,black african americans always in jail for drugs or silly crimes,white men and their knack for being serial killers,we could go on and on bt with regards to Nigeria,if the country was good,they wont be out there doing such silly crimes
p/s i no be one o b4 una start to accuse me and oh are the women involved also criminals cos it takes two to tango
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Lasinoh: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
No surprises there. kiss
Yoruba in the news again.
Typical. . .criminal-minded, callous and arrogant.
See im mouth like "they 'ave starred phocking easshoda. . .phock 'er"! grin
Oloriburuku!

Anything to gerrout of that Nigeria of a place.
ANYTHING!!!! kiss
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
milehigh06:

all these talk about Nigerians in sham marriages and co,some do what they have to do to get a way from the shackles of Nigeria,just like some are into drugs,some are into prostitution and some are into ritual killing
Not saying what they do is good but we can also start a thread about white women killing husbands for money,black african americans always in jail for drugs or silly crimes,white men and their knack for being serial killers,we could go on and on bt with regards to Nigeria,if the country was good,they wont be out there doing such silly crimes
p/s i no be one o b4 una start to accuse me and oh are the women involved also criminals cos it takes two to tango

Nonsense!! call a spade a spade, those white men and women going into crime are their country not good?
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by 27naira(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
Silly Nigerian guy.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by executinal(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
The GUY wiz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by tunnytox(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin see him as he dey run like hare wey dog dey pursue grin grin grin
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by SonoraRose: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nice one @Vicjustice! Enjoyed it thoroughly, especially the part where the woman asked for a laptop and camera! grin
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
Why would anyone wanna go live in Europe

1 Like

Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by room702(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
people have to survive by any means necessary. e no easy at all
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by eghost247(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Scumbags
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by room702(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
LeoMax:

Why would anyone wanna go live in Europe
people in naija don't even know that there are some part in Europe that is worse than naija, they probably just want to get out i guess.

1 Like

Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Biyi1471:

Do not blame those that engage in sham marriages to get their papers in UK. Anybody can do it if confronted with stack reality of life in UK. I blame the economy of this country and those phucking leaders mismanaging our naturally endowed resources. I used to remember those days my Father would travel to the UK Visa free and with 500 naira Ticket!!! Those poor guys out there are just trying to adapt to the situations they unavoidably found themselves. Anybody can be in their shoes. Life goes on,

Engaging in sham marriage is onething but using those poor women like the Nigerian was boasting is sick. If the woman wants to go into sham marriage then fine but bring them from Latvia and treating them like that is just disgusting .
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by norrisman: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
Kini big deal? How many Emiratis or Kuwatis do you see getting hitched in sham marriages? Answer is 0. And why is that? Because they are better off in their own countries. IMHO, if I meet a Nigerian girl of Irish citezenship and she agrees to marry me for cash, there are no victims and I see nothing to be ashamed of. If life was fair to all, and not the current sitiation where most of the worlds wealth is concentrated in certain countries, there would be no need for sham marriages. In fact, there would be no such thing as immigration departments.

The kind of people I hate the most are those ethnic minorities in western countries who after obtaining their residency papers or perhaps got it by birth from their illegal immigrant parents, start to scream; we are full, there is too much immigration, our high streets have changed e.t.c.

To my Naija peoples, continue doing what you need to survive as long as you are not engaging on crime.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Justwise, I get your point
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by norrisman: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
room702:

people in naija don't even know that there are some part in Europe that is worse than naija, they probably just want to get out i guess.

Bruv! There is no country in Europe (west and east) that is worse than Naija. Lets speak the truth abeg
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Observer1: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
shameless country,look at them trying to justifield the
bad act.

I actually watched it on tv the day it was broadcast on national tv.
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by justwise(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Kini big deal? How many Emiratis or Kuwatis do you see getting hitched in sham marriages? Answer is 0. And why is that? Because they are better off in their own countries. IMHO, if I meet a Nigerian girl of Irish citezenship and she agrees to marry me for cash, there are no victims and I see nothing to be ashamed of. If life was fair to all, and not the current sitiation where most of the worlds wealth is concentrated in certain countries, there would be no need for sham marriages. In fact, there would be no such thing as immigration departments.

The kind of people I hate the most are those ethnic minorities in western countries who after obtaining their residency papers or perhaps got it by birth from their illegal immigrant parents, start to scream; we are full, there is too much immigration, our high streets have changed e.t.c.

To my Naija peoples, continue doing what you need to survive as long as you are not engaging on crime.
Why was your Nigerian brother running with his little boy then if he was doing legitimate business?
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by Vicjustice: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
room702:

Please, name the part of Europe if you can't name the country
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by norrisman: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

Why was your Nigerian brother running with his little boy then if he was doing legitimate business?

Unfortunately I only watched 3mins of the clip as it is the same old story. Like I said above, if a lady agrees to marry for cash on her own volition under no duress, it is no crime. However if you force a lady from Latvia to marry someone against her will then that is a crime.

A quick question bruv as I think you are in the UK. You may be British by birth, in which case u were just luvky but if you arent British born and now live here legally as a permanent resident or a British citizen, that means you applied for a visa to come here. This question also applies to all other Nigerians that came to the,UK pre HSMP.

When you were filling out your form, you were asked a question if you planned to return to your country after whatever you were going to do was finished. You had to answer yes to get a visa. If we all answered yes to this question, why are there so many of us in the UK? Apart from those who were headhunted before thr end of their courses in uni (negligible number) or maybe by some miracle headhunted while walking along and minding your business on the High street (virtually nobody) the rest of us are guilty of lying during our applicationou (crime)
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by room702(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
Vicjustice:

Please, name the part of Europe if you can't name the country

romania, estonia, latvia - these places are worse than Nigeria my brother
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by norrisman: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
Estonia

GDP per capita $19,000
Inflation 4%
Population below poverty line 20%
Unemployment 11%

Romania

GDP per capita $12,000
Inflation 5%
Population below poverty line 12%
Unemployment 7%

Latvia

GDP per capita $11,500
Inflation 3.5%
Population below poverty line unknown
Unemployment 16%

Nigeria

GDP per capita $2,500
Inflation 13%
Population below poverty line 45%
Unemployment 5% (I laugh in Boko Haram)
Re: Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement by room702(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
norrisman:

Estonia

GDP per capita $19,000
Inflation 4%
Population below poverty line 20%
Unemployment 11%

Romania

GDP per capita $12,000
Inflation 5%
Population below poverty line 12%
Unemployment 7%

Latvia

GDP per capita $11,500
Inflation 3.5%
Population below poverty line unknown
Unemployment 16%

Nigeria

GDP per capita $2,500
Inflation 13%
Population below poverty line 45%
Unemployment 5% (I laugh in Boko Haram)

me sef join laugh at the whole thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Fire Incident Averted In Awka As Fuel Tanker Fails Break. / Beautiful City of Windhoek,Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.