Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base (2311 Views)

Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Confab Outcome Must Be Subject Of Referendum – Ekwueme & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by UYCO: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
Delta state youths have concluded plans to stage a massive protest in support of a referendum to split Nigeria into north and south and the establishment of a US military base to protect oil installations in the Niger Delta. This was the outcome of several meetings held among youth groups in Delta state. The group which comprises Unemployed graduates association, former militants, tribal youth associations and students groups concluded that any marriage that has no love and mutual trust cannot stand. In their words ''We don't marry each other, we don't love each other, how can we live together ; on referendum we stand''
Details to come soon.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by PointB: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Please when and where? This is what were are talking about! This is the protest we have been waiting for. Please I advise it should be in form of occupy protest!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by UYCO: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
Warri and Asaba at the same time. details to come later
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Osama10(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
We are waiting oh. cheesy
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
I once opposed the US military base

But I will now support a US military base in the South!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2012
So called useless Delta Youths! They only come out for protest when they are hungry. Let them first go get rid of their short devil of a governor before thinking of Nigeria as a whole.

Useless set of wiggies, 
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by obowunmi(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2012
What if Boko Horam bombs the Oil ? That will affect revenues for Nigeria --- trust me, they are going to need the U.S. Military ----scary undecided undecided undecided
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2012
please keep us updated
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2012
we do not need US protection. We can protect ourselves with God on our side. Aboki nor reach!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by igbo2011(m): 2:40am On Jan 29, 2012
This is bad US military base will cause problems not help things. We don't need anybody but ourselves. United we stand divided we fall. We should stay united.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by BlackPikiN(m): 2:42am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^My friend shut up abeg.
You carry Igbo moniker dey claim Nationalist abi na pan-africanism.
For now, we need to weed out the regions that dont fit in.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 29, 2012
Good news.I believe once the americans have their base here and the drones start hitting al-qaida[boko haram],the ring tone of our people in SE/SS for freedom will get even louder.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Obiagu1(m): 5:11am On Jan 29, 2012
Seems like someone is going to finally bell the cat.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by efisher(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2012
I hope this is true. Excellent! cheesy
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Beaf: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

So called useless Delta Youths! They only come out for protest when they are hungry. Let them first go get rid of their short devil of a governor before thinking of Nigeria as a whole.

Useless set of wiggies, 

You will always remain jealous of a vibrant and progressive people. The people of Delta state put their words to action with an unbreakable singlemindedness.

Die.

Phucking stone-headed baboon.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by nedu210(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Useless set of wiggies, 
waya waya my brode, take am sofri,easy, ego beta o, just kul tempa. Up delta youths am with u ppl make una cari go.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by dustydee: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2012
US military base? why not Chinese?
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Ufeolorun(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2012
They should go protest about the huge oil spill caused by shell if they truly love their community or shush!go spend your mobilisation fee on Ogogoro.
Who gave you the right to speak for the south.
These people don't even know what they want seriously,today na Niger-delta republic,next day na SS/SE and the next day na south.
Too much childish palongo dance arround one issue sha.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by PointB: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2012
This is one protest SE and SS should seriously mobilize for. Please the organisers should readout for their compatriots in the SE zone so that the attendant will be huge. This will be the mother of all protest!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OneNaira6: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Useless set of wiggies, 

It is not by force to reply if you do not have anything sensible to write.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OneNaira6: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2012
I like the idea but I disagree on their division tactics.  IMO, they should protest on a three nation division which includes North, SW and SE/SS. 
SS having the decision to segregate depending on whom they would like to join.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by sheyguy: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2012
PointB:

This is one protest SE and SS should seriously mobilize for. Please the organisers should readout for their compatriots in the SE zone so that the attendant will be huge. This will be the mother of all protest!
Oga PointB, why the sudden alliance of SE with the SS, what do they have in common that the SW don't have? Keep paying lip service to 'Your' SS brothers becos of some hidden motive u can't come out to speak about. The article in the Original Post clearly states the aim of the protest and the scope of its interest.

Beaf:

You will always remain jealous of a vibrant and progressive people. The people of Delta state put their words to action with an unbreakable singlemindedness.

Die.

Deltan as vibrant and progressive people? . . . I dey laugh oh.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by PointB: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2012
@Sheguy,
i have no problem with sw been added to the protest, but that is for SW guys to advocate not for me.

as for the relationship between ss and se, i don't know how many times you want to hear it. Igbos are very significant part of ss, and there lies our interest and connection.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Beaf: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2012
sheyguy:

Deltan as vibrant and progressive people? . . . I dey laugh oh.

Yeah, or is your state capital (where you can set traps to catch bushmeat) up to half of one of our smaller towns eg Ughelli or Orerokpe?
Abeg, run back into the forest, only humans are allowed here.

Same goes to that k-legged, kwashiorkored twerp called Ufeolorun. I don't understand how rancid gorilla's can wake up to insult those who feed them. The likes of Ufeolorun come from states that look like huge scary farms where dead bodies are hidden.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Rhino5dm: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2012
This is a brilliant moves. I support anything that will bring peace and progress.

Have they thought of the folowing?

1. Where is the new capital of southern Nigeria going to be located? (LAGOS) cool

2. Where is the US base going to be located?(DELTA) shocked
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by kpogede77: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
That is a good move, we will give them support if they are serious
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Ufeolorun(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
Okun/pele,i fully get it. grin
Its not easy having so  many ids,creating different personality on the internet in other to win arguements cos man must chop but a bit of ethics wouldn't kill as you run around to earn it.
Nobody!, i repeat,nobody feeds anyone in Nigeria we are all dependent on nature's blessing and that's what crude oil is.Let no man claim what he did not produce or cultivate as his cos that would be greed and baba nla (biggest) covetousness.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Valon4ego(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
One_Naira:

I like the idea but I disagree on their division tactics.  IMO, they should protest on a three nation division which includes North, SW and SE/SS. 
it's more feasible and advantageous to divide this country into north and south following examples from germany,korea,sudan,etc i will make a thread on that when i have the time
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Valon4ego(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
One_Naira:

it's more feasible and advantageous to divide this country into north and south following examples from germany,korea,sudan,etc i will make a thread on that when i have the time
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
Beaf:

Die.

Nonsense! Progressive? huh?, since when did Deltans become progressives?,  Backward me thinks! When you were under Old Bendel, you claimed you were marginalized and that your oil was being used to develop other regions.

10years ago, you were given your state, to date, Delta State has received billions from the FG compared to other regions in Old Bendel, yet you hadly can find development in Delta State!

Bros eyi! Take a stroll to your nearest neighbour in Benin (Barely 50mins drive from Warri or 1Hr Drive from Asaba) and go see for yourself what is genuinely called progressives!

I know Delta youths so well. They are a bunch of Cowards! All they know is collect bags of money, go about drinking in Hotels in Benin or P/H and when that collection is finished they gather to cause trouble.

Your so called progressive youths, where were they when nearly N1trillion budget approved for NDDC and ND Ministry disappeared under Orubebe
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
One_Naira:

It is not by force to reply if you do not have anything sensible to write.
I say shut it in! Keep deceiving yourself! From the Iboris to Clarke to the Ibrus,, same runs through their vein, INNATE GREED

Bunch of deceitful wiggies I say again 
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Rhino5dm: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
I need urgent answers with the bolded. cool

Rhino.5dm:

This is a brilliant moves. I support anything that will bring peace and progress.

Have they thought of the folowing?

1. Where is the new capital of southern Nigeria going to be located? (LAGOS) cool

2. Where is the US base going to be located?(DELTA) shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogoni: Declaration Of Self-government Is Treason - Amaechi, Ogoni Leaders / BREAKING NEWS- Boko Haram Guns Down Five Persons Playing Cards In Gombe / If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.