Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

"frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws (3526 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 2:40am On Jan 29, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age  practises  tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856431.96.html#msg10071617
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Joagbaje(m): 4:06am On Jan 29, 2012
Stop being naughty , he was referring to you and your prophet not bible. when you make manipulations like this, it dents your suncerity. I think you should stop going after argument but rather seeking truth objectively.

And this bible criticism  of yours doesn't make sense. Except for the fact that you don't have understanding of it. The bible contains history which span across different generation.  The complilation and writing was giving by inspiration of God.But every sentence is not necessarily inspired. it's  Like a reported speech. Because it also  contains stories which were reported. Word of Satan was recorded there,word of angels,words of man and word of God. Some recorded things in the bible for a dispensation may be condemned by God in the bible in another dispensation. God deals with people according to the revelation of the dispensation. I don't know if your natural mind can take this but I will say it any way.

So when you say "the bible is this and that" it makes one laugh. You dont even understand the srtucture if the bible. These are compilations of several books. To understand the bible, you must understand who a passage is for.  It is for a specific people or person under a specific situation in a specific dispensation.

The dealings of God with men when there was no nations or Goverment is different from dealings under the law. So also the dealings were different under Grace.

All the truths in the bible points to one person. JESUS and the salvation. The things under the law were shadow of christ. Now that the real has come, deal with the real not the shadow

You shoukd rather be a seeker of truth than taking a critic position . A critic doesmt help himself nor anybody .
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Kay17: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2012
Both the bible and the quran are both masterpieces of lies, outdated morality and primitive lifestyle. LagosShia whenever you attack the bible, don't you see the same flaws you find in bible in yours?

The idea that a book is the only source of revelation from god is absurd. And you can't guarantee the authenticity of the books
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by PastorKun(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2012
@joagbaje
First time you would be posting a sensible post in a very long time.

@Lagoshia
Why do you like ridicling yourself on this forum? The koran you so esteem is full of barbaric laws that evil the devil would be ashamed of yet you come here to criticise the bible you don't understand. Any way I think joagbaje's explanation above should suffice if you have the grey matter to comprehend it.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
talkers of ridicule.

liars and deniers of the obvious. angry
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by plappville(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
When will people understands @lagosShia does not care about the truth? He is completely bling by Muha.
Needless to enlighten him. I like stoning him with the innocent dead bodies picture, the best way to exhibite ISLAM grin
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^^^^

christianity and propaganda.

even when the link to the statment and statement of frosbel are there,they are still denying it and calling me names.christianity is such a waste of time.it is causing misery to humanity.they keep hunting for souls and converts to lead them astray and teach them nothing good or meaningful.i pity those who fall prey.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by plappville(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant stop laughing at @lagosShia, u sound confused?
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^^

it shows you are not sober.in your place,i would be crying and thinking deep and worrying about my faith and hereafter.but it shows you dont care even when you bible is exposed and christianity is stripped na.ked and shown for the falsehood and "pious fraud" it stands for.obviously,what matters to people like you most is "notice me" and demonstrating fine cloth an head gear in church,driving nice cars and empty bragging.nonsense!
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Please people, how does this quotation mean that frosbel accepted stoneage laws in the bible?!
Quote from: frosbel on Yesterday at 01:32:23 AM Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age  practises
how does that correspond with the claim made by lagoshia who's blindness is now quite obvious. He's rather telling him that islam condone stone age laws. Look around you people and the presence of stone age laws of islam cant be hidden from your eyes cos the stench reaches the very heavens, from slaughtering, violation of women, burning of churches etc,  Let's take a look at the
textual integrity of the
Quran, by comparison,
as bequeathed to us by
the Quran and Hadith
themselves.
Though the Quran has a
short 23 year history, it
is so self-contradictory
that a whopping 71, out
of only 114 suras,
require abrogation.
In stark contrast the
bible spans a period
from Moses in about
1446 BC, to the book of
Revelation, written
around the end of the
first century. Over that
period mankind
developed from desert
dwelling nomads, to
advanced nations that
could follow religious
law, as well as secular
laws of kings and
emperors.
It is important to note
that parts of the Old
Testament are purely
historical record, that in
no way imply God's tacit
approval, of what was
recorded of those
events. These portions
simply chronicle events
that took place.
In spite of it's near 1600
year history, and the
large volume of
prophets, and legions of
witnesses, God's Word
requires no abrogation.
It should be apparent
that the Quran’s
voluminous abrogation,
required for a record of
recitations of an
illiterate,
that were
collected over the brief
span of just 23 years,
demonstrates not divine
revelation, but the
changing whims of it's
author. A good example
is the convenient
"revelation" that allowed
Mohammed to take his
stepson's wife (Sura
33:37).
The Al-Nasikh wal-
Mansoukh - the
abrogator and the
abrogated - is the Arabic
language book that
details what is
abrogated by what.
Good video at this
address:
http://
www.youtube.com/
watch?v=6Kox5XNuyb8
According to
Mohammed:
Quran 2:106 None of
Our revelations do We
abrogate or cause to be
forgotten, but We
substitute something
better or similar :
Knowest thou not that
Allah Hath power over all
things?
NB:Not abrogated,  just,
substituted,  for
something better!

Later suras abrogate
those that occur earlier.
Suras like:
8:12 I will instill terror
into the hearts of the
unbelievers: smite ye
above their necks and
smite all their finger-
tips off them

Comprise the "better"
"substitute" for the
verses waaaay back in
sura 2:
2:256 Let there be no
compulsion in religion:,
It would seem
Mohammed knew what
a mess it was:
Surah 16:101 When We
substitute one
revelation for another,
and Allah knows best
what He reveals (in
stages), they say, "Thou
art but a forger": but
most of them
understand not.

It also seems
Mohammed suspected
he would be viewed as
a fraud he was!.
Please visit
http://IslamReview.com for
more on abrogation.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Judek2(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2012
Bitterness makes a man ugly.
Evil makes a man terrible.
Illusions of Lagoshia could be attributed to Falseness.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Judek2(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2012
Kay 17:

Both the bible and the quran are both is masterpieces of lies, outdated morality and primitive lifestyle. LagosShia whenever you attack the bible, don't you see the same flaws you find in bible in yours?

The idea that a book is the only source of revelation from god is absurd. And you can't guarantee the authenticity of the books

smiley smiley  makes sense to me. cool cool
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Kay17: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2012
Evidence is coming to light, that the Quran was after all not written in Muhammed's time not to speak of revealed. The obvious similarity with the bible and SyroChristian texts prove the quran was a product of man. The oldest quranic text is over 100 after Muhammed's time and his biographer Ibn Ishaq wrote on him 100 years after his death.

Lagos shia has been lying all along,
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog:

Please people, how does this quotation mean that frosbel accepted stoneage laws in the bible?! how does that correspond with the claim made by lagoshia who's blindness is now quite obvious. He's rather telling him that islam condone stone age laws. Look around you people and the presence of stone age laws of islam cant be hidden from your eyes cos the stench reaches the very heavens, from slaughtering, violation of women, burning of churches etc,  Let's take a look at the

i'd firstly advice you to stop barking senselessly.

you are talking nonsense because i presented in that thread a verse from deuteronomy.so frosbel came out to accuse me of presenting "stone age laws".regardless if that law is also found in Islam (and i can tell you that there is no verse in the Quran where stonning is promoted) is not the issue here.the issue is frosbel describing your bible as containing stone age laws.is that hard to understand?or you are overwhelmed that frosbel made such a comment.then let us see the comment you have made below if it is any less destructive to your faith in the bible.

textual integrity of the
Quran, by comparison,
as bequeathed to us by
the Quran and Hadith
themselves.
Though the Quran has a
short 23 year history, it
is so self-contradictory
that a whopping 71, out
of only 114 suras,
require abrogation.

why do you have to copy-paste an article and join it to your own words?

i am yet to see the 71 out of 114 that "require abrogation".can you please show us those places you are talking about? i can tell you clearly THERE IS NOTHING AS TEXTUAL ABROGATION IN THE HOLY QURAN

http://www.al-islam.org/tahrif_quran/

In stark contrast the
bible spans a period
from Moses in about
1446 BC, to the book of
Revelation, written
around the end of the
first century.
it was not written.the bible was compiled with different books that the early church father decided to add to make up the bible.those books were all not choosen at once.even the compilation did not happen at once.it took your holy spirit years for the church fathers to deliberate and even sometimes had to vote on which book to accept as canonical and which to dump and reject.

Over that
period mankind
developed from desert
dwelling nomads, to
advanced nations that
could follow religious
law, as well as secular
laws of kings and
emperors.
It is important to note
that parts of the Old
Testament are purely
historical record, that in
no way imply God's tacit
approval, of what was
recorded of those
events.

PLEASE PEOPLE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT."BULLDOG" COPIED AN ARTICLE DENYING IN CLEAR TERMS THAT GOD APPROVED WHAT IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND SAID IT IS PURELY AN HISTORICAL RECORD.ANOTHER CHRISTIAN IS DISOWNING PARTS OF HIS OWN BOOK.YET IN THE OLD TESTAMENT,WE FIND A STATEMENT AND COMMAND ATTRIBUTED TO GOD SUCH AS THIS:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

These portions
simply chronicle events
that took place.
even if we are to assume that your claim is true (but it is not as the bible is regarded by christians to be "inspired"wink,i dont see why God would choose immoral accounts of history to project into his "inspired" book.of what use? but ofcourse we tell you that the bible is not inspired as a whole and its compilation was done by men.but you insist that it was God that inspired it.

In spite of it's near 1600
year history, and the
large volume of
prophets, and legions of
witnesses, God's Word
requires no abrogation.

this is the biggest lie that any christian can make.i will touch on one important subject which forms the basis for christianity and its doctrine of atonement.the issue of the inheritance of sin (otherwise refered to as "original sin" by christians).is sin inherited or not inherited in the bible?

let us see:

"SIN IS NOT INHERITED":

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin".(Deu 24:16)

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him". (Ezekiel, 18.20).

"But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin".(2Ch 25:4)

"SIN IS INHERITED":
Exodus 20:5
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me",

Exodus 34:7
"maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."

Job 21:19
"[It is said,] 'God stores up a man's punishment for his sons.' Let him repay the man himself, so that he will know it"!

Isaiah 14:21
"Prepare a place to slaughter his sons for the sins of their forefathers; they are not to rise to inherit the land and cover the earth with their cities".

It should be apparent
that the Quran’s
voluminous abrogation,
required for a record of
recitations of an
illiterate,

please give us examples.let us see them if you are truthful.present your evidence and we will examine them.

that were
collected over the brief
span of just 23 years,
demonstrates not divine
revelation, but the
changing whims of it's
author.
the Quran according to itself was revealed both as a book and in bits to suit the purpose of every revelation and teach the people of its words and demonstrate how the word of God is applied and exemplified.

A good example
is the convenient
"revelation" that allowed
Mohammed to take his
stepson's wife (Sura
33:37).
Muhammad (sa) had a slave.since the Quran encourages the setting of slaves free and for muslims not to keep slaves especially those who are prisoners of war,the slave of Muhammad (sa) became his adopted son.the slave even came to be known as "Zaid Ibn Muhammad" which means "Zaid the son of Muhammad".therefore a verse was revealed which dictates that a man shall not bear the name of another man except that of his own biological father and never his adopted father.further on,when Zaid (ra) divorced his wife,the Prophet (sa) married her.usually it is forbidden for a father to marry the wife of his son.that is the entire story.whatever salt and ingredient you want to add to it,that will be the emenation and manifestation of the evil thought and imagination of a christian missionary and nothing more or less.

The Al-Nasikh wal-
Mansoukh - the
abrogator and the
abrogated - is the Arabic
language book that
details what is
abrogated by what.
Good video at this
address:
http://
www.youtube.com/
watch?v=6Kox5XNuyb8

please present to us verses that were abrogated and show us the verses that abrogated them.again i repeat:there is no textual abrogation in the Quranic text.not one verse!

According to
Mohammed:
Quran 2:106 None of
Our revelations do We
abrogate or cause to be
forgotten, but We
substitute something
better or similar :
Knowest thou not that
Allah Hath power over all
things?
we need firstly examples of what you think was abrogated.present the verse that abrogates another verse.i will tell you again there is non.secondly the above verse would be properly explained in my next post.to give you a hint,why did Jesus had to come hundreds of years after Moses?

and why did Jesus himself said there are things he wants to speak which his followers cannot bear "now" but another comforter would reveal:

John 16:12-13
I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come

NB:Not abrogated,  just,
substituted,  for
something better!

Later suras abrogate
those that occur earlier.
Suras like:
8:12 I will instill terror
into the hearts of the
unbelievers: smite ye
above their necks and
smite all their finger-
tips off them

Comprise the "better"
"substitute" for the
verses waaaay back in
sura 2:
2:256 Let there be no
compulsion in religion:,
It would seem
Mohammed knew what
a mess it was:
No sir.in Islam,those verses of war and fighting are applied when a Muslim is attacked.Muslims can defend themselves and use those verses.others indeed there is no compulsion in religion.you can refer to this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399131.224.html#msg9829792

Surah 16:101 When We
substitute one
revelation for another,
and Allah knows best
what He reveals (in
stages), they say, "Thou
art but a forger": but
most of them
understand not.

e.g. Muslims used to face Jerusalem when praying in the early days of Islam.and then were commanded to face Makkah.the command itself to face Jerusalem is not found in the Holy Quran.but the Muslims did face jerusalem as instructed by the Prophet (sa) whom the Quran describes as someone who does not speak out of his own desire but speaks out of divine revelation and command from God.therefore as i stated,there is no textual abrogation in the Quran.for instance you won't find a verse asking muslims to face Jerusalem,while there is a verse asking them to face Makkah.that is what i mean when i keep repeating that there is no textual abrogation in the Quran.if there was textual abrogation,that would have clearly meant contradiction.but since the Quran is for all times and Muslims are to follow what is found in it,there is no command that we should face Jerusalem in the form of a verse.that is why there are hadiths spoken by the Prophet (sa) which are not part of the Quran itself.there are also hadith referred to as "hadith al-qudsi".these are hadith where words of God given to the Prophet (sa) and revealed by the Prophet (sa) and his teachings are mentioned but they are not part of the Quran itself because those are words meant to compliment the Quran or give details on what is found in the Quran.

It also seems
Mohammed suspected
he would be viewed as
a fraud he was!.
Please visit
http://IslamReview.com for
more on abrogation.

present to us verses from the Quran where we can see textual abrogation.thanks.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Enlightening Commentary Into Verse 2:106

[Shakir 2:106] Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 2:106
Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

Naskh, as a Quranic term, means substitution of one current law by another. It is called bada if the substitution is in the law of creation, and naskh if it is in the law of legislation.

Substitution has been effected in "creation" as well as in "legislation". The sudden changes in the course of creation, caused by the supreme will of Allah, a factor apparently incomprehensible for the human intellect, are known as miracles - like the birth of Adam and Isa, and the extraordinary performances carried out by the prophets and divinely chosen representatives of Allah. These miracles cannot be taken as effects without any cause, but are caused by a factor inconceivable by the human intellect. The effect of the creature's prayer in the course of providence is also based on the phenomenon of bada. These types of activities on the part of the creatures are a reaction to the divine action. They are governed by the possibility of bada, provided there is no contradiction. For example the "creation of a self-existing being" is a self-contradictory idea. Allah alone is the self-existing creator, and what He creates cannot be self-existing. The term "creation" itself suggests that it is not self-existing but was created whereas the term "self-existing" means that it was not created by anyone. Another example is of an "even number". It is impossible to stop it from being divided into two equal whole numbers. In view of the infinite power, possibilities and potentialities at the command of Allah it has been believed and accepted that every known operation in the creation can be changed, substituted or abrogated by His supreme will or action. The human knowledge may not comprehend the use of that which has happened and that which will happen, in the sphere of bada. It must be kept in mind that there can be no limitation to the power and ability of Allah. Imam Ali ibna Abi Talib says: "Allah has effected changes (bada) and will also effect many changes in the operation (system) of the universe."

Change {Naskh) in the "legislation" became necessary due to the gradual development of the human society. Though the spirit might have been the same but the laws and teachings for mankind in a developed society had to be other than what they were in the primitive age. The conditions and circumstances of a particular age do not appear again. There are teachings, applicable in every age, but they, keeping the essential spirit intact, take to new forms till they reach the final stage. From Adam to Muhammad, the divinely appointed teachers took into consideration the receptive capacity of the people. For example prophet Isa, knowing the limitations of his people, put off the delivery of the final message and asked them to wait for the promised prophet.

There is still much that I could say to you, but the burden would be too great for you now. However, when he comes who is the spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth: for he will not speak on his own authority, but will tell only what he hears; and he will make known to you the things that are coming.

(John 16: 19 and 13)

The divine order "to do" or "not to do" a thing is based upon reason - alms should be given for helping the poor; or liquor is prohibited in order to avoid its ill-effects. The justifying reason is in the thing ordered to be done or not to be done.

Sometimes the justifying reason is in the order itself. This is true of the orders issued merely as a test of the obedience of the believers. For example, the change in the direction of Qiblah was made (Baqarah: 149) to test the obedience of the believers; or when prophet Ibrahim was asked to sacrifice his son

In the first category naskh takes place only when the substitution is necessary in view of the new development. In the second category change is made, without making less its scope and intensity, so that it may fully serve the purpose of the trial. Through naskh as well as bada the withdrawal of the previous procedure or legislation is made known. If the time-limit has already been prescribed for any law or procedure then the term naskh or bada cannot be used. Every aspect of the creation or the legislation, together with their possible manifestations, are known to the creator. Naskh or bada (substitution) cannot be attributed to Allah's ignorance or change of mind. These terms are used in relation to the creatures' knowledge of the divine will. Some orders or processes carry the restriction of the period of validity at the time of their revelation in which case the term bada or naskh cannot be applied. Sometimes it manifests afterwards. In both cases of naskh and bada, the change or substitution means notification of the discontinuation of the procedure or legislation which was in force. In connection with the events of creation or the procedures of legislation the prophets of Allah, now and then, received definite revelations about the taking place of an event, with its details, without any possibility of any change; and at times the nature of the predictions of the consequences of an act was indefinite, which, subject to conditions, could be changed. When the development reaches the ultimate stage, as verse 115 of al An-am says, there is no changing in His words. In the gradual revelation of the laws to the Holy Prophet, no abrogation of any portion of the Quran has been effected. It is generally believed that some Quranic laws, had been abrogated by its own verses, or by the sayings of the Holy Prophet; a list of which has been prepared by the jurists and the commentators, but the context of the traditions, in view of the external evidence, has been, with ulterior motives, twisted and misapplied. A careful study of the Quran with a thorough knowledge of the conclusively proved laws of the faith, passed on to us by the Holy Ahl ul Bayt, the divinely chosen purified custodians of the word of Allah, makes clear the view and proves that there are very few, not exceeding five, abrogations; and even those cannot be described as real or actual naskh. For example the order to pay alms in verse 12 of al Mujadalah was given to test the sincerity of the persons who wanted to meet and talk to the Holy Prophet privately, because most of the companions, without any reason at all, sought his audience for the sake of personal vanity. After this order none paid the prescribed alms save Ali. The purpose of the test was to make public the insincerity of the companions, therefore, it was removed when their deception was proved. This order was totally withdrawn, after condemning the niggardly attitude of the companions, in verse 13 of al Mujadalah. This order resembles the order given to prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son. When it was proved beyond doubt that Ibrahim was certainly carrying out the divine command, the order was withheld (Saffat: 103 to 107). In the same manner when only Ali carried out the order of verse 12 of al Mujadalah, it was proved that he alone, and no one else among the companions, was in the category of prophet Ibrahim, therefore, the order was withdrawn.

As the Holy Prophet said, theoretically his sayings could change or substitute (naskh) the Quranic laws. Such change or abrogation can be accepted if reported on the authority of the thoroughly purified Ahl ul Bayt, because traditions reported through other sources are conflicting and spurious.

In every age, among all human societies, in different parts of the earth, the representatives of Allah were sent to put in order the affairs of the people through laws applicable to the time and environment in which they lived. Ability of man to apply reason and understand things and events progressed and advanced with the passage of time, therefore, certain laws and commandments (pertaining to theoretical, practical, intellectual, religious and legal matters concerning day to day life) which bring harmony and peace in every aspect of existence upon the earth, as well as make man ready to explore the higher regions of spiritual satisfaction, in certain cases and circumstances had to be changed or substituted to pave way for further progress. At last the last messenger of Allah, the greatest and the most manifest sign of Allah (the term Ayat or sign taken in a broader and higher sense means the best human soul created), endowed with the divine wisdom, power and authority, was sent to give effect to the concluding part of the plan of educating and training for the final unification of mankind through the true knowledge of the immediate as well as the ultimate. In the chain of the prophets of Allah, among whom some had been made to excel others (Baqarah: 253), the last prophet, Muhammad al Mustafa, the superior-most, the seal of prophethood, came with the final discipline and guidance. Once the development had reached its maximum height, there remained no need for any further change of any kind. Therefore, no prophet was sent after his departure (see commentary of verse 7 of al Fatihah), but a man like him, after him, is necessary as an Imam, in every age, for the authentic, true, and proper explanation of the word of Allah, the Quran, and also to serve as an ideal to guide and keep mankind on the right path. The following saying of the Holy Prophet is a true interpretation of this verse:

The first of us is Muhammad,

the middle of us is Muhammad,

the last of us is Muhammad,

everyone of us is Muhammad.

Only men of understanding know that the same quality of divine energy which activated the prophethood was also manifested in imamat with equal force.

http://quran.al-islam.org/

Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2012
Kay 17:

Evidence is coming to light, that the Quran was after all not written in Muhammed's time not to speak of revealed. The obvious similarity with the bible and SyroChristian texts prove the quran was a product of man. The oldest quranic text is over 100 after Muhammed's time and his biographer Ibn Ishaq wrote on him 100 years after his death.

Lagos shia has been lying all along,
liar!

view in the below website Quranic manuscripts datings as early as 10 years after the Prophet's (sa) death and perhaps earlier:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Mss/
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2012
@lagoshia, it's like the article predicted every of your moves. Just go read it again and see how you are struggling with just a tiny bit of truthfulness and and tumbling against yourself, eating and again vomiting your words. hehehe, The dog hasn't even started barking cos he's just growling and you are this frantic. In a few moment i'll post another bit of truth to you, i've already posted it to you somewhere else but since it's suits your claims here, i'll feed it to you raw. Lol
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^

"Yet Another Nairaland Christian Accepts The Bible Is Not All "inspired":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858394.0.html

after this,i really dont see what "Bulldog" is struggling so hard to prove.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
do not be deceived by lagoshia brethens, he is always trying to bring down christianity to the dust of islam, there is a clear distinction between the commandments of God and the laws of moses. Moses clearly stated that the 10 commandment known to both christians and their relatives the jews alike is from the almighty God, this is crystal clear as stated "These are the commands, decrees and laws the LORD your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess," (Deuteronomy 6:1). and it should be noted there wasn't any punishment clause by men whatsoever in God's commandments cos he alone is God and judge. In the later chapter, moses added his own laws which he intended to use to maintain order among his people, these laws which are 601 in number is known as the mosaic law, and there wasn't any allusion to God as it's originator! "These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess--as long as you live in the land." (Deuteronomy 12:1).[/b]let it be known to you all that the bible wasn't in it's entirety inspired by God cos most of the books in it especially in the old testament was just a report of an event that sometimes doesn't represent God's inspiration but rather an event of fact and truthfulness. That's why the bible isn't just a spiritual book but also a renouned historical book around the world with irrefutable evidence of it's authenticity proven by archeology unlike the copying, forgery, and lies perpetuated by islam through its koran. [b] just like the "jihad" which is fighting in the name of allah like boko harám and other islamic terrorist groups are doing, lagoshia is  engaging in Islamic
subterfuge - known as
"taqiyyah" - or lying in the
way of Allah
be warned islam is evil and dont be quavered by their attrocities and evil because jesus christ already has warned us of it about 2000 years ago:[b] "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death." (Luke 21:15-16)."All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish." (Luke 21:17-18).[/b]nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-857256.0.html#msg10079796
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by plappville(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
THAILAND: Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy

Then they hanged or beheaded the rest of his family. Yet another example of Muslim on Buddhist violence in a country where Muslims are only a small minority

http://endtimestoday.com/2011/05/09/thailand-muslims-behead-a-9-year-old-boy-warning-graphic-images/comment-page-2/

Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
My prove he's a liar? I can do it just right here with this his post. This is what frobel wrote as a reply to lagoshias rantings.
Quote from: frosbel on
Yesterday at 01:32:23 AM

Okay , I understand, you are
operating under 5000BC stone
age  practises
http://www.nairaland.com/
nigeria/
topic-856431.96.html#msg10071617.
And the topic of this thread shows that lagoshia is a stone cold liar in the name of allah known as taqiyya in islam. For the benefit of doubt, see it here.
"frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws
and anybody that can read obviously can see the irony. Lagoshia you are becoming more evil due to islam and your contradictions is fast outgrowing that of the koran. And maybe it's a perfect time to cry for you said
LagosShia:

^^^^^

it shows you are not sober.in your place,i would be crying and thinking deep and worrying about my faith and hereafter.but it shows you dont care even when you bible is exposed and christianity is stripped na.ked and shown for the falsehood and "pious fraud" it stands for.obviously,what matters to people like you most is "notice me" and demonstrating fine cloth an head gear in church,driving nice cars and empty bragging.nonsense!
confused faithful of evil.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Sweetnecta: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
Below is the dialogue between Lagosshia and Frosbel;

[Quote]4CHRISTIANS: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
frosbel (m)
London, UK.

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia.
« #88 on: Yesterday at 01:32:23 AM »

Quote from: LagosShia on Yesterday at 01:14:17 AM
it is not forbidden for a prophet to sleep with his "slave" girl especially when this term refers to POW.we see in the bible that God ordered Moses to kill all the women and children and men but only spare the virgins.spare virgins for what?

Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age practises Tongue

Anyway you do not need to worry about Virgins , there are 72 waiting for you in Paradise. Grin
Report to moderator Logged
Jesus is LORD, there is no one else that compares to him
LagosShia

Re: Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia.
« #89 on: Yesterday at 02:27:56 AM »

Quote from: frosbel on Yesterday at 01:32:23 AM
Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age practises Tongue
so your bible god changes his mind with time? well it looks like he is growing up!!!or may be you guys are more advance than him when he was at his age 5000 years ago.

you have just admitted that your bible contains stoneage laws and your god is crude and foolish.

as for us,we dont live in self denial and we try to be as chaste and moral as possible as the Quran commands us.what we hate is when you try to lie and play with us to portray us for what we are truly not.

Anyway you do not need to worry about Virgins , there are 72 waiting for you in Paradise. Grin

only?[/Quote]
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Thank you brother Sweeynecta.i was just about posting the sequence of the posts.

[Quote] from: LagosShia on Yesterday at 01:14:17 AM]
it is not forbidden for a prophet to sleep with his "slave" girl especially when this term refers to POW.we see in the bible that God ordered Moses to kill all the women and children and men but only spare the virgins.spare virgins for what?
[/quote]

so frosbel replied:

Okay , I understand, you are operating under 5000BC stone age  practises 

LagosShia said:

so your bible god changes his mind with time? well it looks like he is growing up!!!or may be you guys are more advance than him when he was at his age 5000 years ago.

you have just admitted that your bible contains stoneage laws and your god is crude and foolish.

as for us,we dont live in self denial and we try to be as chaste and moral as possible as the Quran commands us.what we hate is when you try to lie and play with us to portray us for what we are truly not.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hehehehehe, Anyone reading that will still spot the irony unless he's a muslem or maybe a complete slowpoke. Worshippers of the devil see how he makes you contradict yourselves
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hehehehehe, Even at that. Anyone reading that will still spot the irony unless he's a muslem or maybe a complete slowpoke. Worshippers of the devil see how he makes you contradict yourselves even a glaring truth you cant see.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
"Bulldog",are you a "fastpoke"?
dont deceive us you are laughing. grin grin grin
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
LagosShia:

"Bulldog",are you a "fastpoke"?
dont deceive us you are laughing. grin grin grin
i'm ain't a muslem, i'm not compelled by my faith to do a jihad or even teqiyya so why would i lie to you?
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by olasesi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog:

Hehehehehe, Anyone reading that will still spot the irony unless he's a muslem or maybe a complete slowpoke. Worshippers of the devil see how he makes you contradict yourselves
This is very annoying
How better could he av explained 2 u
U don't av to be very intelligent to understand that post,u only av to be human and reasonable
Obviously,Frosbel meant that law in the bible was 5000bc years old
He was rebuking lagosshia for quoting such verse as if he lived in the stone age.
If u still don't understand,plz refer back to INTENSIVE ENGLISH 3
and note that u might av to read book 1 and 2 thoroughly to grasp book 3
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Bulldog(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
olasesi:

This is very annoying
How better could he av explained 2 u
U don't av to be very intelligent to understand that post,u only av to be human and reasonable
Obviously,Frosbel meant that law in the bible was 5000bc years old
He was rebuking lagosshia for quoting such verse as if he lived in the stone age.
If u still don't understand,plz refer back to INTENSIVE ENGLISH 3
and note that u might av to read book 1 and 2 thoroughly to grasp book 3
thanks for the advice. But like i said only a muslim or a slowpoke wont grasp the meaning. You know which one you are.
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by theseeker2: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
What is the problems with you so called christians. Dont you think? Or why are you blinded by so much hypocrisy? Are you saying the laws of the OT were given by the devil? I just want someone to please tell me the laws of Moses are not the laws of God. Or tell me that jesus and his father were heathens when they decreed thoses laws to moses? Or can somone teel me what jesus meant when he declared
1[b]7Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.[/b]

The problem with you guys is that you have been decieved by this world. You keep shifting the goal post to accomodate the vanities of this world. I remeber when was younger women never wear trousers to church and always cover their hair. But now mini skirts and the likes is fair game. The early church used to burn gays on the stake but but now we have bishops that are openly gay. God will have to apologise to the people of sodom and gommorah if he doent punish you for this evils. You should be afraid! Very afraid!
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by LagosShia: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog:

i'm ain't a muslem, i'm not compelled by my faith to do a jihad or even teqiyya so why would i lie to you?

[size=14pt]TAQIYYAH AND LYING IN THE BIBLE[/size]

Genesis 12:10-13
10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

2 Kings 9:10-15
“Hazael went to meet Elisha, taking with him as a gift forty camel-loads of all the finest wares of Damascus. He went in and stood before him, and said, "Your son Ben-Hadad king of Aram has sent me to ask, 'Will I recover from this illness?' " 10 Elisha answered, "Go and say to him, 'You will certainly recover'; but the LORD has revealed to me that he will in fact die." 11 He stared at him with a fixed gaze until Hazael felt ashamed. Then the man of God began to weep. 12 "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women." 13 Hazael said, "How could your servant, a mere dog, accomplish such a feat?" "The LORD has shown me that you will become king of Aram," answered Elisha. 14 Then Hazael left Elisha and returned to his master. When Ben-Hadad asked, "What did Elisha say to you?" Hazael replied, "He told me that you would certainly recover." 15 But the next day he took a thick cloth, soaked it in water and spread it over the king's face, so that he died. Then Hazael succeeded him as king”.

Romans 3:7
“But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?”

Philippians 1:18
“But what does it matter? Nothing matters except that, in one way or another, people are told the message about Christ, whether with honest or dishonest motives, and I’m happy about that. [/u]Yes, I will continue to be happy.”

2Corinthians 12:16
“But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, [u]being crafty, I caught you with guile.“
Re: "frosbel" Admits That The Bible Is Made Of "stone-age" Laws by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
the usual copy and paste rubbish that nobody every reads, but then again we are talking about the one and only LagosShia at his deluded best!!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ave Satanas (hail Lord Lucifer) / Jesus's Miracles Vs Modern Day Professed Miracle Workers / New Comer Partaking In Communion Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.