Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? (2941 Views)

How To Make $500 Fast In A Week And You Too Can Do It / Google Android Tablet Pc with SIM (call/sms) and 3G functions / Just Arrived - Google Android Tablet PC with FREE gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? by nairabase(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!

I have a link with a major manufacturer of android tablet pc which has features of:

touch screen,7 inches, wifi, Web cam, 4g capacity, external 3G, USB, external keyboard attached,
gps, can also be used to make phone calls.

In my own interest i think this is better than an Ipad that cost over a N1OO,000 because
it has some nice features not obtained in apple products.

I believe android is a smart device that is going to beat blackberry in the nigerian market
in a matter of time, so this will be a gold mine for smart entrepreneurs.

So what is your opinion? Do you think this device will sell fast in Nigeria market?
And how much will you offer to buy a device with such features.

If you want to be a major distributor of this device, we can partner on a deal.
my phone is 08138476847 or mail miskoblog@gmail.com

Regards
www.miskoblog.com
Re: Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? by nairabase(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Doesnt anyone have a say on this? undecided
Re: Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? by FEMARY1: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2012
[b]7'' Google Android PC with in-built SIM slot for Internet browsing and phone call.[/b]1. SIM slot for Internet browsing and call.

1. SIM slot for Internet browsing and phone calls.

2. LAN port * 1

3. Headphone *1, MIC*1, TF card

4 .WIFI:IEEE802.11b/g wireless

5. Camera: Built-in 130 million pixels

6. Audio and Video play.

Re: Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It? by domdomkwat: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
hahahaah,guy pair up.this is not even close to the new tabs designed in nigeria and now in the market called "karabow matix tabs" by karabow computers.
you need to see it.its faster, better,slimer and fashional,brighter,lighter that apples ipad and samsungs galaxy combine.it uses the newest andriod 4.0.
guy its wow,maybe you should check it out urself.it has its messenger just like BB,with daul camera(8.0 and 2.0 mp)with two sim cards ports.jeeeeeezzzz u better check it out and if possible be their distributors,thatif thet agree woo. ii bought mine at just 60k.

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Trading E-books Download / Earn $50 Weekly For Free! / Home Gym (body Buiilding Equipment) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.