Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk (3348 Views)

PLS HELP!!!! My 2012 BMW 5 Series Has Steerimg Problem / 2012 Mercedes E63 Vs. 2012 Jaguar Xfr Vs. 2012 Bmw M5 / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2012
This is for all the true car buffs on here. I am thinking about changing my car to a crossover SUV and I honestly don't know much about cars and hate reading about car engines and all the blah, blah, blah most Auto blogs/sites always seem to go on about. Which is the better option? I currently drive a 2007 BMW 5 series but I discovered too late that I am not really a big fan of sedans and all the supposed benefits of the "sportiness" of the engine was a complete waste for me. All I am looking for is a reliable luxury compact SUV. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2012
U berra buy okada tongue

Bye!!! cheesy cool
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

This is for all the true car buffs on here. I am thinking about changing my car to a crossover SUV and I honestly don't know much about cars and hate reading about car engines and all the blah, blah, blah most Auto blogs/sites always seem to go on about. Which is the better option? I currently drive a 2007 BMW 5 series but I discovered too late that I am not really a big fan of sedans and all the supposed benefits of the "sportiness" of the engine was a complete waste for me. All I am looking for is a reliable luxury compact SUV. Thanks in advance.

Chei! Awon gbogbo aye have followed me here! You dis woman, what are you doing in the Auto section? Go back to the Family section where your fellow women hang-out, jor! grin grin grin grin

ps - or answer the question if you're a car buff like my ex-girlfriend.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2012
Okay let me talk my ten ten kobo b4 Inspired and his kingsmen bring dier logbook.

Tbh it I will pick BMW over Mercedes anyday,but as u b baba arugbo u might prefer mercedes cus dats wot most of u Owanbe aristo daddies drive.Bros u berra wait for Inspired I don't no jack about ejin yerinbeto kankan o grin grin grin
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Okay let me talk my ten ten kobo b4 Inspired and his kingsmen bring dier logbook.

Tbh it I will pick BMW over Mercedes anyday,but as u b baba arugbo u might prefer mercedes cus dats wot most of u Owanbe aristo daddies drive.Bros u berra wait for Inspired I don't no jack about ejin yerinbeto kankan o grin grin grin

Thank you Aunty. But this isn't the kind of advice I was looking for! Wetin come concern me with aristo daddies? grin grin grin

It appears that the Auto section is just for advertising used cars. I'll just go with whatever Consumer Reports has to say.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by denniseky: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
I will go for the Benz product. Specialy the Gl450 4matic or the Glk 4matic. Its a good product if u are going 4 them. Product with reputation Jor!
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
denniseky:

I will go for the Benz product. Specialy the Gl450 4matic or the Glk 4matic. Its a good product if u are going 4 them. Product with reputation Jor!

Thanks for the contribution. Are you recommending this based on the overall reputation of the MB brand or based on the superior performance of the GL-class line? The GL450 is massive and not really in consideration (I am looking for a smaller SUV). The GLK is much smaller but it's a fairly new model and I am not sure if its worth checking out.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by txswat: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2012
Honestly its going to come down to personal preference. I know people who are MB lovers and there is nothing you can say to them about BMWs that'll convince them otherwise. However, I also know people who are BMW faithfuls who consider MB vehicles as inferior products.
Both suvs are very good and you can't go wrong either way. Personally I'm a Lexus/Toyota person but if I had to choose between your options I'd go with the MB product because I think the finishing on the interior of MBs are way superior to that of the BMWs. My only concern would be the GLK being relatively new engineering since it just came out in 2010 so there might still be some tweeks here and there. BTW where are you buying yours from?
Wish you all the best in your search.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2012
Well, my brother, one thing i understand from you is that the way you have choosing to live your life, let me ask you, in your village how many people complain what you are complaining ? again did your father complain like this ? so what am saying is that is your life, you thing money is everything money is not everything is the life you live, you have a problem, many men who are not rich yet marry live happily, you said you have everything money that is the prayer of every woman so that she will join others and say thank you Jesus, again in your village in your state in Nigeria you can't fine a woman that is humble and marry ? my brother check your life, if it is women i know today that seven women is ready to answer your name today that you are complaining, i will tell you to change your life style only then good life will come.

Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Well, my brother, one thing i understand from you is that the way you have choosing to live your life, let me ask you, in your village how many people complain what you are complaining ? again did your father complain like this ? so what am saying is that is your life, you thing money is everything money is not everything is the life you live, you have a problem, many men who are not rich yet marry live happily, you said you have everything money that is the prayer of every woman so that she will join others and say thank you Jesus, again in your village in your state in Nigeria you can't fine a woman that is humble and marry ? my brother check your life, if it is women i know today that seven women is ready to answer your name today that you are complaining, i will tell you to change your life style only then good life will come.

Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2012
txswat:

Honestly its going to come down to personal preference. I know people who are MB lovers and there is nothing you can say to them about BMWs that'll convince them otherwise. However, I also know people who are BMW faithfuls who consider MB vehicles as inferior products.
Both suvs are very good and you can't go wrong either way. Personally I'm a Lexus/Toyota person but if I had to choose between your options I'd go with the MB product because I think the finishing on the interior of MBs are way superior to that of the BMWs. My only concern would be the GLK being relatively new engineering since it just came out in 2010 so there might still be some tweeks here and there. BTW where are you buying yours from?
Wish you all the best in your search.

Thanks for responding. Yes, the GLK is fairly new and I am not really a fan of the "Hearse" shape. But it's the right size and if you're looking for a reliable compact luxury SUV that isn't too loud, you don't really have that many options (I really dislike Lexus, honestly).

Oh, I am just going to visit a few local dealers once I am done researching and ready. I am really not a fan of cars. I only buy them because I need to.

Nsefiudm:

What on earth are you talking about, bros? grin
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2012
Nsefiudm:

Well, my brother, one thing i understand from you is that the way you have choosing to live your life, let me ask you, in your village how many people complain what you are complaining ? again did your father complain like this ? so what am saying is that is your life, you thing money is everything money is not everything is the life you live, you have a problem, many men who are not rich yet marry live happily, you said you have everything money that is the prayer of every woman so that she will join others and say thank you Jesus, again in your village in your state in Nigeria you can't fine a woman that is humble and marry ? my brother check your life, if it is women i know today that seven women is ready to answer your name today that you are complaining, i will tellĀ  you to change your life style only then good life will come.
Ambassador for Poor People Organisation wot were u saying ,is it ur money? Was he complaining or asking for opinions? Na ur type dey vex wen Nnamdi drive hin jeep come village,stop hating on a brother remind God for ur own blessing agracha someborri.

P.S- if u were preaching damnnnn u waCkkKk,wen u preach u apply swagga come to me for lessons. cool

@moremi
D guy post u pic 2 ooo,do u fancy him? See as hin denge pose like bread agege to ti gan grin
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by moremi2008(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ambassador for Poor PeopleĀ  Organisation wot were u saying ,is it ur money? Was he complaining or asking for opinions? Na ur type dey vex wen Nnamdi drive hin jeep come village,stop hating on a brother remind God for ur own blessing agracha someborri.

P.S- if u were preaching damnnnn u waCkkKk,wen u preach u apply swagga come to me for lessons. cool

@moremi
D guy post u pic 2 ooo,do u fancy him? See as hin denge pose like bread agege to ti gan grin

Wait a minute!!! Was he actually talking to me? I couldn't understand a word he was typing and thought he had mistakenly posted in this thread. What exactly is he trying to say about the village and marriage? What does this have to do with cars? I honestly can't make a head or tails of his little speech.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2012
^I went bck to read the beautiful nansense,u rite its needs to be recycled it has nothing to do with cars.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
Is nobody like you that always make noise so i can't answer you more than this.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Nsefiudm(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2012
Is not you don't take what do not belong to you i don't know you the person i was talking to is my friend he based in kano, i told him already before, so mine your own please i don't make trouble please.
Re: 2012 Bmw X3 Vs. 2012 Mercedes-benz Glk by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2012
^U drink goat piss? Dude u don't make sense

(1) (Reply)

Showcasing Classic Mazdas / Which Model Of 2002-2005 Toyota Highlander Is Better? / As Seen In A Garage In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.