Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming (491 Views)

Onsite Servicing And Repairs Of Laptop / Hp Elite 8560p core i7 2.7ghz 500gb/8gb/dvdrw/wifi/bluth/1gb Graghics@85k / Universal 3.5G(7.2mbps) Internet Modem wt 16gb flashdrive slot in Nigeria: N6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming by worldgee: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi all.

Pls could someone help wt configuration of a fairly used (UK used) laptop dat has the capability of watching streamin videos frm site like youtube. I hav a budget of 35k to 45k.

Pls is it a function of PentiumM, dual core, core2 duo, i3 or i5 OR a function of its ram being 1gb, 2gb, 4gb etc.?

Thanks in adv.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming by olasquare: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
Yes for the purpose you are buying it , it is both a matter of the ram, and the memory. if you get a Pm fine, core duo, core 2 duo fine, and 512 MB, or 1GB even 2GB will do, but all this depends on your budget

you have quoted that your budget is around 35k to 40k, isnt it? friend, you cant get a very good used laptop @ this price expecially for what you want to use it for,

call me lets talk , 08027566682, will be expecting your call, coz i have got good ones i can give you that will serve you better for the purpose you want to buy it

Thanks
Olanrewaju
Re: In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming by alldruns1: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
@olasquare. No need 2 convert d info 2 inbox or email away frm other members of d public who may also be interested in ur stock.

By d way do u say if one has Intel PM wt 1gb ram, such will be able to watch youtube videos streaming smoothly without cracking or rendering?

Then post here some of ur stocks and prices.

Thx.
Re: In Need Of Laptop Wt Capability Of Youtube Streaming by xtremeidea(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
FYI

You have to understand that streaming on youtube doesnt depend solely on system configuration but also on the speed of you internet!

(1) (Reply)

Just Touch And Trick To Perfection / Xbox Network Adapter / 2 Brand New Units Of BB Storm1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.