Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. (9860 Views)

Why Do Girls Cheat On Guys They Claim To Love? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by randyorton: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
why do women always return to guys they once rejected. A friend of mine asked this babe out a long time ago,she refused because she had lots of guys` attention( u know the kind of attention girls get while in sch). Few yrs after, the numbers of toasters and attention givers have drastically reduced and so the babe is now giving my guy the green light .this my guy who used to like the babe, no longer like her and sees her as someone he would use to satisfy himself sexually. Guys,do u guys get this kind of girls who return to guys they once rejected?
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Pennywise(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
I generally find behaviours like this annoying. No dice.
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by tpia5: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
if he doesnt like her, then why is he still in contact with her?

duh, not like someone = dont communicate with the person.

end of.

its not rocket science.

her giving him green light or no green light shouldnt be a problem.

no be person wey you see, you go give green light to?
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
Says, tpia. The queen of romance
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by bekay911(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
@op how many av returned to u?
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Subscribing . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by omega25red(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Poster

thats the way it is sometimes when people are immature or not recognizing the quality of the person who is toasting them. Anyway his plan to use her is a bad one, if he is not interested he should tell her instead of ruining her for other men. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by WarHorse1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
I heard Church bells ringing
I heard A choir singing
I saw my love Walk down The aisle
On her finger He placed a ring

Oooh, oh I saw them Holding hands
She was Standing there with my man
I heard Them promise
Til death do Us part
Each word Was a pain In my heart

All I could do All I could do Was cry
All I could do Was cry
I was Losing the man That I love
And all I could do Was cry

And now The wedding Is over
The rice, rice Has been Thrown over Their heads
For them life Has just begun
But mine Is ending

Ooh All I could do All I could do Was cry
All I could do Was cry
I was losing The man That I love
And all I could do Was cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by iice(f): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
Question and answer in same post.
I will reiterate what Tpia said - It's not rocket science.
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
i think the issue is more about women going back to men who rejected or played them
more so than going to men we don't like.

in fact that's rare.  tongue unless we are talking rebound.  lipsrsealed

but sooo many women go back to men who have hurt them but not before they go to the men they
did not want, to get over those that did hurt them.

hope i make sense.  tongue
you know we women are complicated!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by drnoel: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Its a norm in Nigeria. "Agararicha must come back". I played a lot with those kind of girls. Its his decision
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Mynd44: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Pennywise:

Says, tpia. The queen of romance
I keep wondering when Tpia became a female.
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by drnoel: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2012
omega25red:

Poster

thats the way it is sometimes when people are immature or not recognizing the quality of the person who is toasting them. Anyway his plan to use her is a bad one, if he is not interested he should tell her instead of ruining her for other men. grin
hmm, ^^
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
ladies want to eat their cake and have it
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by pleep(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
You can always tell the ones that will be comming back. Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
When are we humans ever going to stop generalisation. Please the words few, some, a lot and most are not for fancy but to be used in cases like this.

Abi poster u wan tell me say u don deal with all the women in this country/the world for you to come to such conclusion.

I have never gone back to accept a guy I rejected in the past: I have got too much pride and I know a lot of women like me.
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by pleep(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
When are people going to grow up and realize that no one has the time to add "some, most, a few" bla bla bla before every thing they write.

The OP didn't say all women you dumbass. Everyone with a brain knows that he is not talking about every single gotdamn female on the planet earth.

GROW UP, there is nothing wrong with generalizations
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
@pleep: I am not going to apologise for your failure to understand the difference between hypothesis and theory. And why using words like "few or some" makes a "HUGE" difference as well establishing if a notion is a theory and to what extent.

As for calling me dumbass for expressing my opinion: I understand, all the men around you were probably not fatherly figures to teach you about etiquettes and diplomacy.
Re: Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. by pleep(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
dumbass dumbass dumbass.. you happy now?

@pleep: I am not going to apologise for your failure to understand the difference between hypothesis and theory. And why using words like "few or some" makes a "HUGE" difference as well establishing if a notion is a theory and to what extent.
But i must admit, this is the most decent arguement i have ever seen against generalizations.

Kudos wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? / About Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.