Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Fruit Juice Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fruit Juice Business (1199 Views)

Anyone Know About Fruit Juice Business? / Noni Juice Business Opportunity / Fruit Juice Packaging In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruit Juice Business by eoronsaye: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2007
What would you guys say to fruit juice business in Naija. Do you see a potential in this industry and whether there is a market place for this. Just think of how we are bombarded with fizzy drinks. is fruit juice not a healthier alternative.

All comments are welcomed.
Re: Fruit Juice Business by denobleman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2007
It is surely a better,healthier alternative but will the Nigerian populace know the difference as well how is the low cost of the fizzy drinks to be competed with?
Re: Fruit Juice Business by chokit(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2007
I agree with your idea fruit juice is 101 percent better.My problem is where do you want to start the production processes from.I see a host of trouble getting it resigtered with nafdac,equipment and machineries for pressing on a large scale which are not available at home so also the packaging process.I want us to consider good drinking water which is the basis and avalability of the fruits it self as the main raw material.Meanwhile i am not a pesimist even if one cant get all i stated above, one can equally start on a small scale by opening a juice stand or shop where you can prepare it freashly and on demand to customers.I have seen several machine that does that here even your blender or mixer can do that but you have to know how to do it first.I will be interested if you eventually get it going
Re: Fruit Juice Business by Etin(f): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2007
Fantastic idea. Make it special by not bottling the juice but juicing based on orders. Customers pay and then you process the juice for them. Anyone who taste it would not complain. The best part is we have a variety of fruits and vegetables which would work nicely. I hope the link below helps and when you start let us know the location if its in Benin or Lagos then I will patronise whenever I visit. All the best.

http://www.zummo.co.uk/acatalog/Juice_Bars.html

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost 150, 000 Naira In My Atm Account! / I Need A Good Advice On What Business To Do With 1.6million Naria In Abuja. / Strategic Secrets Of Profitable Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.