Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Reapeal For A Canadian Visa(advice For Those That Got Refused) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Reapeal For A Canadian Visa(advice For Those That Got Refused) (868 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Reapeal For A Canadian Visa(advice For Those That Got Refused) by obaseki11: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hi folks i am very happy to see the true african unity on this forum
my respect goes to justwise delta07 and many regular contributors here
I wish to say good luck to those of us that have gotten their (visas both student and visitor visa)
i create this room to help those of us who got refused at first trial and advice some of us who wanna re apply for a canadian visa wish this room will help in that aspect any advice or experience re wellcome\
we look to use your experience to help our applitations GOD bless you all GOD bless naija/nairaland
cheers

(1)

My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out / NAGRS - USA Employement / Working Online With Visitors' Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.