Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? (28230 Views)

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / Detoxify, Burn Fat, Balance, Cleanse & Rejuvenate (edmark). / To Reduce Fat In The Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by chux76(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders
I seek your expert advice on the best and fastest way to burn fat of the belly. My Fiance's large tummy is really not appealing to me,and I want to know if there are exercises or maybe herbal medications that can be taken to make the tummy flat as it used to be. Her big hips and flat tummy which drives me gaga has now given way to the large tummy. Please help me ohhh!! I want my fiance's shape back again oh!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Dyt(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
joggin, push ups, lots of water, dinner by 6pm n no layin down afta eatin.
it worked 4 me wen i did it bt cos i cldnt stop eatin junks, it came back n feelin lazy 2 do anyth again

4 Likes

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by edmarker: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help your fiancee burn her belly flat like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving flatter tummies and many other health benefits.

First of all, she will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of her tummy would have reduced. If she likes to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then she will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits .

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
@OP
the MOST important question here IS: does SHE truly want to lose the extra weight?
it doesnt matter what YOU want, if she has no desire and WILL to get rid of the extra weight, then nothing YOU say or give her will change that.

is it baby fat, is it extra food intake coupled with lazy a lifestyle? how did she get it?

3 Likes

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Addegbuyi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Actually the best bet is Edmark products. It has a package called P4 i.e Power of 4. Firstly,your fiance needs to take shakeoff,a product that helps in cleansing the system of toxins. This also helps in reducing a bloated tummy. But the best bet to burn the excess fat is by using the Meal Replacement Therapy(MRT). Irrespective of your location, I can help get the products to you. For more information on the other products and how to get these products,saving you money and stress ,feel free to call me on 08184132029 or via whatsapp on 08034179147 or 08068354282. BB pin-2A9CA44C,314D3D63.

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2012
You could get a sit-up bench for him. It helps in growing stomach muscles, tummy trimming, tummy flattening, waist & laps exercise. Furthermore, it helps relieve pains at the back, joint and neck. It also aids in building arm muscles.

Call me if you need one. 08063530269

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by princess100(f): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Chuksxp: You could get a sit-up bench for him. It helps in growing stomach muscles, tummy trimming, tummy flattening, waist & laps exercise. Furthermore, it helps relieve pains at the back, joint and neck. It also aids in building arm muscles.

do u also ve d machine use in place of joggin, which can be set fast or slow, I nid once bc I liv in a crowded area so I cnt do joggins. I ve seen one bt its expensv, if u hv, hw much is it,
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
princess100: do u also ve d machine use in place of joggin, which can be set fast or slow, I nid once bc I liv in a crowded area so I cnt do joggins. I ve seen one bt its expensv, if u hv, hw much is it,

I believe you're referring to a Treadmill (See photo). Yes, I have it.
The electrical automatic treadmill is #120,000
The non-electrical manual treadmill is #38,000

If your aim is to loose weight, burn off calories & keep fit, & you still can't afford a treadmill, there are other cheaper exercise equipment like the indoor elliptical bike (see photo) - #35,000

Let me know your thoughts.

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Addegbuyi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Princess,do you want to burn fat or you want to keep fit?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by sam4God(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2012
YOU WILL NEED TO GO FOR EDMARK PRODUCTS... CALL ME TO GIVE YOU NORMAL PRICES 08054664106[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by optimus30: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Chuksxp: You could get a sit-up bench for him. It helps in growing stomach muscles, tummy trimming, tummy flattening, waist & laps exercise. Furthermore, it helps relieve pains at the back, joint and neck. It also aids in building arm muscles.

Hw much is d sit-up bench?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Greenslim: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Reduce belly fat with easy. it works great.

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
optimus30: Hw much is d sit-up bench?

The Sit-up bench is 14k
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by mafolayomi(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Chuksxp:

The Sit-up bench is 14k

hello

Please can you post the picture of the sit up bench? is it electrical or manual? and is that what i need? mine is baby fat, i gave birth some 6=7 months ago and my once very flat tummy has refused to go back to mormal. yr urgent response is quickly needed pls
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2012
mafolayomi:

hello

Please can you post the picture of the sit up bench? is it electrical or manual? and is that what i need? mine is baby fat, i gave birth some 6=7 months ago and my once very flat tummy has refused to go back to mormal. yr urgent response is quickly needed pls

The sit up bench is manual. It is mainly used for trimming and flattening your tummy. If your aim is to loose weight and burn fat from your whole body, then you need a Treadmill or Exercise Bike.

1 Like

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by myzee: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
if u dont mind using herbal products, then call or email me on
07041468291 or myzee111@gmail.com you will be shocked at the result
thanks
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by mafolayomi(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chuksxp:

The sit up bench is manual. It is mainly used for trimming and flattening your tummy. If your aim is to loose weight and burn fat from your whole body, then you need a Treadmill or Exercise Bike.

ok, will contact you soon
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by mafolayomi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chuksxp:

ok, will contact you soon, trendmill i have seen d price up there, its a bit on d high side, hw much is d exercise
bike?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
mafolayomi:

ok, will contact you soon, trendmill i have seen d price up there, its a bit on d high side, hw much is d exercise
bike?

The elliptical exercise bike is 35k (photo above)
The exercise air bike is 25k (photo below)

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bump
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by laurend1985(f): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
You can't lose belly fat unless you change your eating habits and do some cardiovascular exercises like swimming, walking, running, skating, jumping rope and rowing. You can do sit-ups and crunches all day long but if you don't change the things mentioned previously, forget it.

Now to encourage him to exercise, tell him your doctor told you to start a fitness program and will you walk with me 3 days a week. If you already exercise, tell him you need motivation and can you exercise with me.

As far as eating, he can start by eating on a smaller plate and no going back for seconds. Tell him you are doing the same and can he keep you motivated.

2 Likes

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
For anyone interested in flattening your tummy, please see my posts above.
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by stevecantrell: 10:51am On May 04, 2013
Six pack's just a click away

http://smub.it/melw

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by yemibabe4(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2013
I used SKINNY FIBER to lose weight which started working from my waistline/tummy area before extending to the whole body including a more slimmer face.Just take 3 caps 30mins b4 breakfast and lunch. i dropped 2 dress sizes in less than 60days weighing 71kg from 89kg. Call the seller 2348128130440 to order.
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 23, 2013
Chuksxp:

I believe you're referring to a Treadmill (See photo). Yes, I have it.
The electrical automatic treadmill is #120,000
The non-electrical manual treadmill is #38,000

If your aim is to loose weight, burn off calories & keep fit, & you still can't afford a treadmill, there are other cheaper exercise equipment like the indoor elliptical bike (see photo) - #35,000

Let me know your thoughts.

There's another type of elliptical that does not require sitting down. How much is that one?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by julius2825(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2013
If you wanna reduce weight and get rid of intoxifications breeded in the body system,then detoxification prescricptions are the best.in-respective of your fat or what you have intoxified on,the tiens detoxification prescriptions would do the perfect job.
if you are one who is experiencing pains in any joint or part of the body,tiens prescriptions is the best.
with this three supllimentary prescriptions,you would be feeling better.
1. slimming tea = #3000 40bags/pack
2. chitosan capsule = #6450 100capsules/pack
3. double cellulose = #3500 70tablets/pack
with this you are good to go
NOTE:Slimming tea is not meant for CHILDREN AND PREGNANT WOmEN
if you want it delivered at your door step,you could make an order by this means:
JULIUS:
juliusadeleye@rocketmail.com
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 12:56pm On May 24, 2013
yinx007:

There's another type of elliptical that does not require sitting down. How much is that one?

For the one I posted above, you can also stand up when using it. It's not compulsory that you must sit down.

For the other elliptical that does not have any seat at all. We have that of 55k and that of 80k

Chuks

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 25, 2013
For the sit up bench,where is your location?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
byvan: For the sit up bench,where is your location?

Nassau shop @ 104 Western Avenue, off Ojuelegba b/stop, Surulere, Lagos.
I can also do delivery in Lagos and some other states, like Abuja, PH, Warri, Owerri, Kano, Kaduna, Osogbo, Enugu, etc.
Call 08063530269

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.